• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo people, before I type up plot in detail im just going to mention some tidbits and say more on the requirements.

I'm looking for three or four people who can post two paragraphs twice a week or more.
Specifically looking for two or three players with a character to be isekai'd into the fantasy world of Aerth. With little information, these characters would appear on Aerth and instantly be in the thick of things. Their gifts from the gods allow them to survive and escape but from there they have many tough challenges and choices.

The spots I'm looking for is.
Two isekai heros- souls sent from earth to Aerth with a weapon and power from the gods.
(Only able to use the god given weapon)

One or two of either,
Pirate/tribal- born on Aerth you only have your mana and wits, no god given gifts but you can use anything you find buy or steal.

The plot (which can be elaborated upon further but mostly)
Pirates are fleeing tribal villagers on a strange new island where they stumble upon souls being sent down from the heavens. These god sent souls need to use the natives of Aerth to start and continue their quest.

If you want a spot let me know here with a tag and specifically what spot you want. All people on Aerth can use magic so don't think you need to be a isekai hero to make a decent protagonist.

Last edited:
Bah you uninterested people who I can't seem to recuit...
I'll write a bit of what's happening in Aerth in the hopes of hooking some people with free time.

In the large magical world of Aerth all sorts of monsters and beasts roam. Orcs rampage growing in number at a fierce rate, dark shadow like beings emerge seemingly from nowhere the only thing drivng them is to hurt and torment living things. Each major human kingdom has a large crystal that the gods can communicate and send hero's to, assisting Aerth in dire times.

You however are transported to a different location to other hero's. On a island that fell from the sky, a large green crystal flashed and the hero's stood amongst blackened shards that once was a Godstone.
The pirates, the tribals and the hero's are soon to be overrun by the dark creatures.

As a god sent hero you have a power and a weapon unique to you,
(staff, shield, gauntlets, boomerang, ((certain swords)) spear, and bladed fan cannot be chosen as a weapon however)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back