• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ace Combat: Belkan Civil War (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I love it when people get mouthy in ace combat, tend to be a lot of memes lol

Agreed. I usually play those types of characters in Ace RPs, but I felt like playing the PJ this time around.

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

Leo when that joke is mentioned.
WE HAVE A GLOBETARD ON THE RADAR

goddamnit, Max0r's influence strikes again!! lol

Newt 2 || Church
<< Eat my whole entire ass, Jackal. I've got work to do that doesn't involve your limp dick. >>
( really tempted to write something for Rylie because she can get mouthy. as shown here )
I absolutely had to.

I love it when people get mouthy in ace combat, tend to be a lot of memes lol
Just don't ruin the crisp white sheets of the bed that I've just made

Newt 2 || Church
<< I'm glad that I don't have to be in the same squadron as the rest of y'all, I already have enough problems being Newt 1's wingman. Always licking the commander's boots, he is-almost makes me want to punch him in his stupid crooked nose. >>

Newt 2 || Church
<< I don't care if that's on record, by the way; it's the fucking truth. One of these days he's gonna get himself killed sticking the boot down his throat. >>

(ie, this is written text proof that I can and will sacrifice bootlicker npc Newt 1 for this rp)

Newt 2 || Church
<< I'm glad that I don't have to be in the same squadron as the rest of y'all, I already have enough problems being Newt 1's wingman. Always licking the commander's boots, he is-almost makes me want to punch him in his stupid crooked nose. >>

Newt 2 || Church
<< I don't care if that's on record, by the way; it's the fucking truth. One of these days he's gonna get himself killed sticking the boot down his throat. >>

(ie, this is written text proof that I can and will sacrifice bootlicker npc Newt 1 for this rp)

Church sounds like a character already. Playing the straight man for this bunch of reprobates is gonna be fun.

Church sounds like a character already. Playing the straight man for this bunch of reprobates is gonna be fun.
Well, she isn't entirely a straight man for this group...

*points to her tendency on betting for fun and scamming the shit out of the people she bets with because of her luck, plus the fact that she's incredibly brash and bold in her opinion (even if some of the opinions are kept to herself), and incredibly mouthy. she can, and will, bite the hand that feeds her*

I'm really excited for this RP to start, in all honesty. we've got a group of litteral insane pilots in one way or another and I love it.

hello there, new person! i must ask you, as i do everyone else that i'm curious about: how did you get into the Ace Combat series?

hello there, new person! i must ask you, as i do everyone else that i'm curious about: how did you get into the Ace Combat series?
As a young weeb I was listening to anime ost remixes, and in the comments section of one of them I saw someone mention that the current song had a similar chord progression to The Liberation of Gracemeria. So I went to listen to whatever that was, liked it, and listened to more Ace Combat OSTs. You can guess how it goes from there :p

Well, she isn't entirely a straight man for this group...

*points to her tendency on betting for fun and scamming the shit out of the people she bets with because of her luck, plus the fact that she's incredibly brash and bold in her opinion (even if some of the opinions are kept to herself), and incredibly mouthy. she can, and will, bite the hand that feeds her*
is rook going to be the only one to keep chuch in line? lol

is poor rook going to have to be the only brain cell in the squad?

also when i got PSP, i just thought that the game looks interesting because the last plane combat game i know / remember / played before that was either pc's star wars x-wing or ps2's snoopy vs red baron lol

As a young weeb I was listening to anime ost remixes, and in the comments section of one of them I saw someone mention that the current song had a similar chord progression to The Liberation of Gracemeria. So I went to listen to whatever that was, liked it, and listened to more Ace Combat OSTs. You can guess how it goes from there :p
haha! that's how it usually is; for me, Whisker was the one who introduced me into the Ace Combat series through gifs and videos of the Arsenal Bird. It just spiraled from there by that point, and i'm currently playing through Ace Combat 7 (though i'm snagging on Mission 6: Long Day atm). I think what kept me hooked on this series was the music and story-I hope to play the PS2 trinity someday.
is rook going to be the only one to keep chuch in line? lol

is poor rook going to have to be the only brain cell in the squad?
Church also has a braincell!! it's just that her braincell sometimes likes to "chao" out of there when emotions are involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back