• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ace Attorney Style Roleplay?

Thetrickyshow1

.:.Whats you're favorite scary movie?.:.
[media]

[/media]
Would anybody enjoy an Ace Attorney style role play, with myself being the judge and making the cases, and we don't need Character Sheets cause we can change OC's every trial? Ex: John Doe is the attorney. (Trial Ends) Next Trial, Mari Kyumi is the witness. (Played by whoever was playing John Doe.) Also, just like Ace Attorney, the trials will get harder and harder as we progress. There will also be an outside the courtroom thread for roleplaying there ;) Also, we can use songs from the Ace Attorney Soundtrack with each of our posts~

I played Phoenix Wright only once as a kid, so I don't remember much... is that alright? This is only taking place in the court room, right?

Hey am Definitely interested! I love ace attorney and have played all but two of them, I was also the creator of an Ace attorney thread on the minecraft forums, so have first hand experience of how amazingly fun it is! Count me in! :)

ya'll need an idiot/witness? I'm your man...woman... whatever really.

phoenix53637 said:
Is it too late for me to join cause this sounds great. I'm in if I can be.
Sorry to be the bad news bear, but this Role Play was created, but died fairly quickly.

phoenix53637 said:
really that sucks
The leader disappeared and sadly he/she played a vital role (the judge).

*Shrugs*

Well, if you really like the idea, you can create your own interest check thread to see if you can start your own Pheonix Wright thread.

SachiGrl said:
The leader disappeared and sadly he/she played a vital role (the judge).
*Shrugs*

Well, if you really like the idea, you can create your own interest check thread to see if you can start your own Pheonix Wright thread.
i would have no idea how to do that

phoenix53637 said:
i would have no idea how to do that
Well, first you must be in the 'Fandom Interest Checks' thread. On the top right, just above all the postings, there is a button the says 'Post New Thread.'

Give the New Thread a title and write about the Role Play you're interested in creating or Joining.

That's it.

Wait for potential players ^.^

SachiGrl said:
Well, first you must be in the 'Fandom Interest Checks' thread. On the top right, just above all the postings, there is a button the says 'Post New Thread.'
Give the New Thread a title and write about the Role Play you're interested in creating or Joining.

That's it.

Wait for potential players ^.^
thanks i might do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back