• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Accel World Rp

I am glad to see so many interested in the rp :) The OOC thread and the CS one are open. The Roleplay one I am still working on it.

Damn, and around the time that has me busy the most...
Wouldn't mind me keeping an eye on the RP, now would you?
No problem at all :)

So if there are four of us does that mean two masters and two trainees?
The relationship between characters is up to you all. If you want your character to be a parent of someone else's character then I won't mind :) Of course you would have to talk with the other person.

I'm probably going for Blue or Black.

EDIT - Maybe a tertiary color although they seem a bit underdeveloped in the series.
You can use whatever color you want :) However keep in mind that the color defines your avatar's fighting style. So, for example, if you choose something between red and green, your char will have a medium or good defense and ranged attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back