• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest OCC

I was planning on writing one once I received a reply from my other interaction that way I could get 2 birds with one stone but it's been rather quiet... I'm kinda worried XD
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa honestly sometimes takes to long to get other responses ><

Sorry guys my responses may be slow if at all last night a close friend slash almost brother in law got into a wreck and broke his neck, he's still alive right now but it's a bit hard to try and think of any responses at this time.....

Sorry guys my responses may be slow if at all last night a close friend slash almost brother in law got into a wreck and broke his neck, he's still alive right now but it's a bit hard to try and think of any responses at this time.....

It's alright. Hope your friend is alright.

Oh geez! Hope he makes it then. Don't worry about us then that's way more important.

I posted Kitty's CS! (And change my profile to him but that's another story)

Haha he is Accepted I still need to go through and change the dorms up just a bit so once I get that done you want to see if any other stops opened up or do you want him in the dorm he is in?

I'm glad he is/is going to be OK!
Thanks! ^_^ I'm glad he's okay too. Haha my sister went to see him in the hospital and she handed the phone to him. He was hopped up on meds but he's like, "Hey Katnip! Guess what I need to get into the hospital more often they get you high and then bring you munchies!!!" I couldn't help but laugh at him.

Haha he is Accepted I still need to go through and change the dorms up just a bit so once I get that done you want to see if any other stops opened up or do you want him in the dorm he is in?

I'm wondering what it'd be like if he was in the same dorm as Carson. Got a cat and dog (werewolf) in the same room.

Thanks! ^_^ I'm glad he's okay too. Haha my sister went to see him in the hospital and she handed the phone to him. He was hopped up on meds but he's like, "Hey Katnip! Guess what I need to get into the hospital more often they get you high and then bring you munchies!!!" I couldn't help but laugh at him.

You know, I was on Anesthesia once and I didn't have a loopy reaction like that.

Haha first time I took two hydro's I kept seeing double of everything they gave me them cuz I broke my collar bone(horse dragged me 48feet....)

I'm putting him in the dorm for now.

...where is everyone? Can someone catch me up?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back