• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest OCC

Hmm do you need help finding something, they could be half human, or a human who has been cursed and has been granted a magic object that gives them a sort of magic.

I mean, if I could go with Raiju (Japanese Myth) I think I'll be good. If not, I might go with like a cursed human with elemental powers or something.

Oh no he's good!!! I'm just waiting for it to be finished but as you can see I have a few characters of my own that I need to finish

This is a risk but I really hope you'll let me do it. I have an idea for a character but would it be possible for my character to have a pet dragon? Basically I would have it as her finding a dragon egg and it hatched, so she takes care of it. The dragon would be a youngling though and quite harmless and small. However, my character is able to communicate with it (like speak Draconic or telepathically with it). I promise not to make the dragon OP, again it would be really young and wouldn't really be able to attack. It's more for texture/flavor

No age limit and any and every species is allowed that has something to do with the Paranormal including a human who can see ghosts, move things with their mind and what not! :)

Last edited:
I know this might not be my place but..is there any limits? So far there doesn't seem to be and I just don't want any character (including my own) to be too OP, you know what I'm saying?

No really there are no limits with the characters and there can't be any character that is OP because everyone has a weakness to at least some sort of power. Now some of the teachers and Headmaster, they may be more powerful than most younger students but even they have weakness.

Okay!!! See the great thing about an rp like this is there are so many possibilities character wise, one doesn't really have to worry about OP characters, but trust me if someone tired to be an OP character/s I would shut them down. Like with Maron he seems pretty powerful, but put him against say some sort of ancient or very powerful fire dragon or demon, something that deals with fire in general and he will meet either his match or equal, making him none OP.

Have a good night. Not to rush or anything, when could we expect for the IC to be up and ready? Super hyped for this rp

I'd say once I get the teacher all up fully, which I hope to have done tomorrow. And also after we get a few more people with fully done characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back