• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest OCC

I though "How many nicknames can I fight into one name?". Then, I thought of Carson Oswald Morgan. To list a few; Car, Ozzy, Morgan, Morg, Oz-Man.
Well, those may not be to his liking. Especially Carry
oh and don't forget wolf,wolfie,wolf-man,son,wolf child,lupe,exc.. if you want more literally ones thought orious is more likely to just call him
enfant de lune (moon child >in french) and he'll call shiro: lady shiro,mama shiro,sister,and so on especially might call her: jolie soeur (pretty sister)
plus he called yuki little snowdrop in french

Not like we can stop you, go ahead and join! :)
also i like how yuki thinks he's putting orious in danger even though orious is resistant to the cold,ice/frost/snow even at deadly freezing temperatures and he has like barely any warmth in his body whatsoever

oh and don't forget wolf,wolfie,wolf-man,son,wolf child,lupe,exc.. if you want more literally ones thought orious is more likely to just call him
enfant de lune (moon child >in french) and he'll call shiro: lady shiro,mama shiro,sister,and so on especially might call her: jolie soeur (pretty sister)
plus he called yuki little snowdrop in french

I see why.

Haha I was just thinking how Val seems to be one of those guys that has a bunch of girls come to him for support but none ever take interest in him!!! He just kinda seems like that kinda guy that gets friend zoned!!! XD

Haha I was just thinking how Val seems to be one of those guys that has a bunch of girls come to him for support but none ever take interest in him!!! He just kinda seems like that kinda guy that gets friend zoned!!! XD
aw man >.< one day he shall find the right girl I believe I feel for him though xD

I'll be able to get a post up in about an hour. Also, BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , is Sika uneasy around dogs/canines? If so, she should be able to sense Carson as a canine because he's a werewolf

Always the brother figure never the boyfriend...poor Val!!! Haha
@InnovativeClique hey Coco dropped out the rp moved to fast for'em

i could easily fix that if you wanted me to.
though it's safe to not assume my rping is all about coupling cuase it's not..coupling is a side plot and it gives me a reason to throw my characters at people,same with deciding roomates and friendships :P honestly i might end up having alot of characters at this rate because i like to keep busy when im on here and there's not alot of rps i can join,it gives me something to do while my other characters are frozen lol. XD

anywho i'm gonna design a completely new character and since i've been thinking about doing this i'm making a new alien character.

@ everyonewhosees
the only thing is should i make a set of twins? or do i go with a singular character?
MALE OR FEMALE? ill let you guys decide on this bit cuase i wanna see what you guys choose.

Last edited:
i could easily fix that if you wanted me to.
though it's safe to not assume my rping is all about coupling cuase it's not..coupling is a side plot and it gives me a reason to throw my characters at people,same with deciding roomates and friendships :P honestly i might end up having alot of characters at this rate because i like to keep busy when im on here and there's not alot of rps i can join,it gives me something to do while my other characters are frozen lol. XD

anywho i'm gonna design a completely new character and since i've been thinking about doing this i'm making a new alien character.

@ everyonewhosees
the only thing is should i make a set of twins? or do i go with a singular character?
MALE OR FEMALE? ill let you guys decide on this bit cuase i wanna see what you guys choose.
singular male is what i'd chose or male twins hmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back