• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest OCC

Oh, by the way can I free up Gren so he can talk to Zephra? I don't wanna leave Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored hanging lol The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
Gren and Lucille are so cute. I can see they are just like me and my fiance. They'll crush on each other forever, before he makes a move.

Once he kisses her, I'll let her say the same I said when my fiance kissed me the first time. "You have no idea how long I waited for this."

Countryrps Countryrps are you new to roleplaying? Your posting a lot and causing time jumps which is what the gm does, if you need help I've been doing this since I was 12 and I will be 23 in a few days!

This offer goes to any other new rpers here aswell btw!

Gren and Lucille are so cute. I can see they are just like me and my fiance. They'll crush on each other forever, before he makes a move.

Once he kisses her, I'll let her say the same I said when my fiance kissed me the first time. "You have no idea how long I waited for this."
I think it's very likely, but I can't guarantee still. I did say his affections probably won't be tallied until after the assembly. Basically that's when I actually start his romance system thing. I just figured since a lot of people like a Gren I should probably give everyone a fair chance... *lee shrug* That's just my opinion though... I'm just trying to figure out which ship is cutest XD

I'm sorry for inconveniencing anybody, but this rp goes by way too fast for me and it's very chaotic. I can't simply keep up with it and it makes it no longer enjoyable for me. I will be dropping this roleplay.

I think it's very likely, but I can't guarantee still. I did say his affections probably won't be tallied until after the assembly. Basically that's when I actually start his romance system thing. I just figured since a lot of people like a Gren I should probably give everyone a fair chance... *lee shrug* That's just my opinion though... I'm just trying to figure out which ship is cutest XD
Yuki saying take me to a homosexual vampire?

Better love story than twilight, still nsfw probably.

Jesus Christ, 3 pages since I left. Well, I don't really have anyone to interact with and nothing big has happened to the point where I can make a post. If anyone wants to interact, Todd is up in the front with 2 empty seats on each side of him and Carson is looking glum as usual in the back.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Are you waiting for me to reply to what Dalhof said? If so, I'll just remind you that Todd didn't wait for a response. He just stopped and said something then went back to his seat

I though "How many nicknames can I fight into one name?". Then, I thought of Carson Oswald Morgan. To list a few; Car, Ozzy, Morgan, Morg, Oz-Man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back