• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest OCC

I think I'm going to leave the rp, I like my centaur character but I dont seem to enjoy posting here as much as I thought I would, you guys have fun though, ok?

Hey do you guys think I should reboot this??? Nothing would really but maybe the amount of characters I might drop droms down a little bit and then have you guys tell me what dorms you would like? If you guys don't want to do that then it will take me a bit to get things changed I had a laptop to change things with for a bit cuz I could connect it to internet but now I dont...

But if you want to leave to interact with someone else then go ahead!!! ^_^

Honestly, I just can't wait to see how it'll go down when Carson and Damafaud Damafaud 's character find out they're in the same dorm

Hey do you guys think I should reboot this??? Nothing would really but maybe the amount of characters I might drop droms down a little bit and then have you guys tell me what dorms you would like? If you guys don't want to do that then it will take me a bit to get things changed I had a laptop to change things with for a bit cuz I could connect it to internet but now I dont...

A reboot would be the best option. I think we should give it a little longer before you do that

All right, just mention me when you do reboot it!

On the other note, does anyone know why this kind of RP keeps dying?

All right, just mention me when you do reboot it!

On the other note, does anyone know why this kind of RP keeps dying?

Most of it is probably my fault, I haven't been able to be as active as I would like to be. Sorry on that account... I will try to be more active as long as things stay calm here.

But I can't make any promises, tomorrow I'll find out if I need to go to the ER or if I just need to give my shoulder time...haha....I'm really bad at being stubborn bout this kind of thing...I hate hospital's, I'm not scared of them I just don't like the feel of them or the smell.

Most of it is probably my fault, I haven't been able to be as active as I would like to be. Sorry on that account... I will try to be more active as long as things stay calm here.

But I can't make any promises, tomorrow I'll find out if I need to go to the ER or if I just need to give my shoulder time...haha....I'm really bad at being stubborn bout this kind of thing...I hate hospital's, I'm not scared of them I just don't like the feel of them or the smell.
I don't think that's the problem. You have been active enough to keep the ball rolling, even more than most others I found!

I don't think that's the problem. You have been active enough to keep the ball rolling, even more than most others I found!

Oh... really...I feel like I've been rather inactive ^_^ haha well then my second guess would be a lot of others have a lot going on in their lives?

I'm sure if it was possible to actually have a set time for us all to be on such a large RP as this then it would flow and go really well, bbbuuuttt that's practically impossible

I don't have to worry bout that myself but I know quite a few who do. My main thing is my little one she takes up a lot of my time as she should haha

Anyways, I am going to try and get some sleep seemshow I have to be at work at 4 in the morning haha night!

Sure, I think that would be a good idea. :)

It's fine mew I'm in a bit of a jam I'll do my best to get up the new thread... At some point I got bit by a spider... haha my leg is swollen and turning a weird purple black color kinda like a bruise but I don't think that's it. so dealing with that...and also I really want to focus on writing one of my books. So...yeah I'm just kinda everywhere and not getting much sleep plus training two new people at my job and still dealing with the new bosses who barely speak English and have no idea what they are doing....ha...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back