• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of Mystics OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Okay, slight problem. We have an odd number of active people at the moment, so that means someone isn't going to have another player to room with them. Three solutions:

1. I pair the lone ranger up with one of the inactive people and they play it as if their roommate is barely around.
  2. I play an NPC as a roommate to the lone ranger.
  3. Through some odd situation of not having enough students, there are three people in a slightly larger dorm instead of the usual two.

Steve Freeling Steve Freeling I believe it's you who's the unlucky guy left without an active player to room with. Your decision as to how we're going to handle this.

As a backup plan if this gets completely sunk, I've already started planning one of these of my own.

Though I must warn you that if it comes to that my CSes will be quite a bit longer than the ones we have now.

As a backup plan if this gets completely sunk, I've already started planning one of these of my own.

Though I must warn you that if it comes to that my CSes will be quite a bit longer than the ones we have now.

Well then I'm EXTRA motivated to keep this alive then.

Well then I'm EXTRA motivated to keep this alive then.
Haha.

My CSes aren't super super long.

If you look at the cs I posted for this rp (which is heavily modified from the original) you'll know what my CSes are like (though bbcode is not required and, in fact, my CSes are not posted with bbcode. I add that to sort of personalize my Character's CSes.)

Okay, so now that we have a dorm situation, for the most part, put together, we need to discuss how long we're going to carry this day on. Do we want to get everyone moved into dorms, then time skip to the first day of classes? Or do we want to have some opening dinner after all the moving in where "schedules" are handed out and some explanation as to what this academy is about is given, and THEN time skip?

Alright, I think majority vote has decided things here. If you guys haven't gotten to writing your unpacking and stuff posts yet, I'd recommend moving towards them now.

It'd really depend on if Ocean123 Ocean123 comes back or not, since I was their roommate and had my character start the conversation. I don't know where they went to. I guess if they've really dropped I could have my guy get around it somehow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back