• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Okay! I put a link to the CS thread in the description up there! ^^
Just posted one up. Let me know if you need me to change anything. I wasn't sure if the fc needs to be realistic or not, lmfao.

Just posted one up. Let me know if you need me to change anything. I wasn't sure if the fc needs to be realistic or not, lmfao.
I'll go look at it now! (Still haven't posted my own cuz I keep getting interrupted by Real Life DX )

No particular requirements for what face claim you use. I prefer animated, myself, but you guys can use whatever you like. ^^

It took me a bit of tweaking but I edited the list to include check marks for accepted characters! (And, yes, I am automatically accepted, even without a completed CS. 😜)

Working on a cs sheet rn, but code is sucking the life outta me omfg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back