• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Arrt Saunders

Still studenting
Screenshot 2019-05-05 at 00.07.50.png

Welcome to the Academy
Distinguished magician,

On behalf of the Council of Magic, I, Chancellor Paraph, am pleased to provisionally offer you a studentship at the Academy of Lyrithna, the most prestigious institute of magical education in the world. Please accept my personal congratulations for this outstanding achievement.

In offering you a position at the Academy, the Council of Magic has demonstrated its firm belief that you are among the magical exemplary - a belief the Academy hopes has not been misplaced.

Since its inauguration in 1792, the Academy of Lyrithna, and its influence on the magical community, has remained a closely guarded secret. The opening of this most secret letter has released an inviolable and ever-binding malediction upon you, magician; if you speak a word about the Academy to anyone other than those aware of its existence, you shall meet a most unfortunate end.

In light of this forthcoming opportunity, your demise for naivety would be considered a tragedy.

I look forward to officially welcoming you to the Academy, alongside the other extraordinary magicians chosen by the Council of Magic, this Fall.

Honoured magician, please respond with a seal of acceptance or rejection within a single lunar cycle. Failure to respond to this letter will result in cancellation of your offer with utmost haste, and immediate loss of all memories regarding the Academy.

Yours faithfully,

Augustina Paraph,
Channellor of Lyrithna,

Excellency of the Academy.

Introduction Welcome, once again, to the Academy of Lyrithna!

I am hoping to restart this RP, with a little incentive from a previous alumnus of Lyrithna. The main premise of this story is that each player in the RP will be creating a young magician between the ages of 18 to 24 (approximately 5 - 10 players will be accepted), who will be attending the Academy of Lyrithna after graduating from their respective schools. The Academy is a top secret institute, founded to support young magicians and foster the development of their sorcery. Very few people know of Lyrithna’s existence - even the location of the Academy is confidential.

The Academy is a guaranteed ticket to success for any one lucky enough to get a foot inside the door, and graduates are often found occupying high-ranking positions in the magical community.

However, all is not what it seems. There have been whispers in the Circus, the body in charge of governing the global magical community, that the Academy has been compromised, that the students are in danger. The Academy and the Council of Magic have been quick to quash any worries, but some people are still suspicious.

The only question is… will you accept the Academy’s invitation?

Please feel free to ask any questions that you might have!

I'd be interested, though i'm curious as to what kind of setting we're working in. Is this urban fantasy? How exactly does magic work, in this setting?

I'd be interested, though i'm curious as to what kind of setting we're working in. Is this urban fantasy? How exactly does magic work, in this setting?
I will be updating the Interest with Lore soon. However, the Lore is available on the previous Interest, which provides info. on the magic at Lyrithna.

Bruh, I was just thinking about this rp! I’m definitely down to be apart of this again, if you’ll have me!

Oh! This sounds interesting! I'd be excited to see how the magic system works! If I get the chance, I'd love to join :]

Thanks for the interest so far everyone. The Character Sheets [X], Lore [X], and OOC [X] has gone live.
I will add more information as we progress.

The real fc's are throwing me off (I like to draw my characters, I'm an artist.) So on second thought I do not think I'll join.

Super interested! Is there a character sheet yet?
Edit : Found it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back