• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Inhuman - OOC

OnyxReaper OnyxReaper just a question for the future, could we create a court sort of thing for vampires? I'm thinking like Dresden files sort of, if you've ever read those. Basically in the book there are three courts of vampires each has different abilities and strengths and weaknesses, and they forge alliances or wage wars against each other. I think it would add a lot if another vampire joined.

Is
OnyxReaper OnyxReaper just a question for the future, could we create a court sort of thing for vampires? I'm thinking like Dresden files sort of, if you've ever read those. Basically in the book there are three courts of vampires each has different abilities and strengths and weaknesses, and they forge alliances or wage wars against each other. I think it would add a lot if another vampire joined.
it alright by you if I think on it?

Well no one else seems to be on at the moment, I half expected this to happen anyways.....although I’m not sure if that is good or bad.....

On the rp side though Alex has a big secrete! Can Keaton’s nose pick it up with all the new scents??? We shall see!!!!

Well no one else seems to be on at the moment, I half expected this to happen anyways.....although I’m not sure if that is good or bad.....

On the rp side though Alex has a big secrete! Can Keaton’s nose pick it up with all the new scents??? We shall see!!!!
I find myself with a theory about this secret, but I shall wait and see... ;3

I suppose we could just assume that being part wolf makes Keaton have a higher body temperature and have them talk as they stand outside, hugging each other for warmth? XD

I think it's time fir me to go to sleep. Thank you for... I don't remember what I was going to say, but thank you anyway. A good timezone to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back