• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Inhuman - OOC

Im waiting for atleast 4, maybe 5 characters, I'm going to give it another day, after that, I'll be starting either way

I would just like to put it out there that I am interested in submitting a character but am unsure of what race to use. Just saying so you know that there is someone else that wants in on the rp.

OnyxReaper OnyxReaper
So I think I'm leaning towards Akashi, but I'm not sure what the monster parent should be. Are werewolves/animal spirits a "thing" in this RP? (Why yes, I am just looking for an excuse to have furry ears, thank you for noticing. XD )

OnyxReaper OnyxReaper
So I think I'm leaning towards Akashi, but I'm not sure what the monster parent should be. Are werewolves/animal spirits a "thing" in this RP? (Why yes, I am just looking for an excuse to have furry ears, thank you for noticing. XD )
Yup, the general idea is that the Akashi are a larger group of technically different races, usally from lesser known species like animal spirits etc. so yes animal ears would be fine. I was going to add werewolves as a race but couldn't decide on whether the transformation would be into an anthropomorphic wolf or a normal wolf.

I made a few changes to my character, I added a small bit more to the backstory and changed the last name to something not as odd

As long as you realise that the teachers are professional and won't mingle with the students a lot. Naturally they can be quirky and stuff though, just should conduct themselves as most teachers should.

There's a person interested with an already written female character, they're just talking to me about making a race.

Never got into his character, kinda rushed through the game as fast as I could. Got sick of it reeeeaaaallly fast. It's my least favorite FE game I've played so far tbh

Never got into his character, kinda rushed through the game as fast as I could. Got sick of it reeeeaaaallly fast. It's my least favorite FE game I've played so far tbh
I don't have enough experience with FE to form an opinion based on them. Honestly, I feel like I'm mostly just stealing his look and name, so it's a bit of a relief to hear that you probably won't be judging me for winging it with him.

I had a big break from RPNation and sorta returned maybe a month ago, so sorta been hopping into as many things as possible (gotta restore my bad rep lol)

Hmm... If you'd like, I'd ve okay with making a second character that is female so there's more than one girl in the school?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back