• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AA Prequel ("Short story")

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald
Tags: Zamasu Zamasu

Looking down quickly below her she brings her feet to her chest as she debates between slipping out and potentially being noticed, or staying in and dealing with something else. The look of conflict is clear across her face as she speaks despite the distraction "Frieda...Frieda Fitzjerald, erm...yeah nice to meet you" her gaze keeps moving between the girl and below her, even more so at every creek or drip from her own ink as it continues to leak.

Aijou Kurokami

"Its nice to meet you, Frieda." Aijou says, smiling once more. "Finally, my first friend!" She thoughts to herself in excitement, but then she notices that there is something wrong with Frieda. "Hey, are you alright? You seemed to be in a pickle." Aijou worriedly asks "Do you need any help?" She is ready to jump down the sewer if Frieda needs some assistance.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald

She shakes her head for a moment before swallowing hard "Erm...i dont....but ...." she looks at the wolf down the street before taking a breath. Before slipping past at speed when the coast is clear and hiding behind the new girl periodically checking if she was seen "I...upset the Wolf boy and hes wanting to eat me so....i...really just want to stay away and not cause more of a scene really" the nervous laughter is back on her panicked expression as she seems t crouch over to the side of them to lower her short profile even further "Can...you tell me if he starts coming this way through?" fiddling with her hands as ink steadily drips but looking up hopefully at the new person "Nice...day isnt it?" chuckling as she runs a hand through her hair causing further stains to appear, wanting to change the topic if she can, the vision of the wolf tearing apart and eating them still keeps playing in their head however...she was so dead she just didn't realise or accept it yet.

Aijou Kurokami

"Wolf boy?" Aijou asked, but then Merkava says "She's referring to that guy." He points out to where the wolf boy is. Aijou looks up and it seems he is really angry. "Hmm...maybe I should go talk to him. Maybe whatever she did to him wasn't intentional." She thought to herself before looking back at Frieda, who seems to be now in a great panic as she tried to change the subject. "Yeah, it really is a nice day...but..." Aijou responded "I'm not just gonna leave you out of sight of many people. Tell you what, I'll go reason with him and once he is ready to forgive you, I'll tell you to come over. Is that okay?"

"Kid, are you really sure about that? He seems to be real furious." Merkava isn't very sure about Aijou's decision, but she says "Oh come on, Merkava. It ain't that bad to convince someone. I believe all people are good, no matter how toxic they can be. Trust me." Merkava sighs and say "Alright, good luck with that." Aijou then looks back at Frieda and say "So what can you say? Can you trust me?"

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:
Spindel Rostovia

Interacting With: Aoi Kimona Kimona

Things were starting to get violent, more people were attempting to diffuse the dangerous situation, but it didn't seem the hyena boy was calming down any. Quite the contray, as he lashed out blindly toward those around him.
Spindel stiffened as one new face somehow added fire to the mix, the flames sent a shiver down her spine.
Spindel had a deathly fear of fire, given she was essentially made of thread, she was extremely flammable. Even a small spark could leave a lasting mark...and a large one.

Her hand moved up to her face, fingers tracing the outline of the discoloration round her right eye. Fire always created the darkest patches, as it inflicted the most extreme damage.
She couldn't help but feel uncomfortable around those who had fire based quirks, no matter how delightful they may be as people, they were a constant point of anxiety for the young woman.

She took a small step back, and helped pull the downed teen to his feet. She offered him a shaky smile, but her gaze occasionally flickered to the boiling fight, cautious of the flame quirk being displayed.
This guy seemed to be just as nervous as she was, though Spindel couldn't tell if that was because of the fight or if he was just anxious to be speaking with her.
It seemed she wasn't the only butterfly who was lacking some major social skills.

"My names Spindel...Spindel Rostovia...", she introduced herself with a polite nod. "it's a pleasure to meet you".

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald

Frieda shakes her head quickly as she reaches up to try and grab the girls sleeve, if she headed out there now she would just get hurt and that would another one that was her fault...she....she ran away but she cant really let that happen if she can help it right, she was meant to be going to a hero. Fat lot of good its doing with her cowering but...anything else would just make a mess, she had to just do what she could. "No please, The others seem to be trying but...too many are just going to have him erm...lash and attack more, just...it will be ok I'm sure, I trust you just stay here ok please?" her eyes moving upwards looking a bit hopeful as she looks around quickly trying to think of a solution.

"Erm hey so why are you coming to this school?..you...your going to try and be a hero too right?" quickly trying to change the topic and distract them from the wolf.

Aijou Kurokami

Frieda once again tries to change the topic to keep Aijou away from what she is about to do. Aijou decides that she will play along quickly. "Yep!" She happily responds...before she quickly runs away, freeing herself instantly from Frieda's grip. "Kid! Are you really that serious?!" Merkava freaked out. "I'm sorry, Merkava, but I will not let this situation slide until I see Frieda smile!" Aijou responds, being very optimistic to what she will be going to do "I don't care if he hurts me or not. I'll just keep talking and talking until he fully understands! And if that doesn't help, then I'll just fight back and break every single one of his bones until he fully understands!"

One can tell how serious Aijou is. Her eyes are full of burningh determination to settle the situation. Frieda should better watch this. "Frieda, please understand that you cannot be a hero if you keep acting like a coward. This Angelwood Academy! You're in a hero school and you should act brave even if it is your fault or not. Frieda, please, watch me." Aijou thought until she catches up to the said wolf boy. "Oh boy..." Merkava says in dismay as Aijou shouted "Hey Wolfboy! Lashing out onto others won't solve your problem! What that ink girl did was unitentional and was a pure accident! Please understand that this is just the admission day and first impressions are always important! If you keep this up, you will never call yourself a hero with that kind of attitude. EVER. Now, will you be willing to forgive her for that mistake, or do I need to give you a no-holds-barred beatdown until you're ready?"

PlusUltra PlusUltra Kimona Kimona

Akemi Tajima
While Akemi had expected Spot to panic a fair bit at the loss of his sight she was caught a little off guard when he started swinging blindly and quickly stepped back already raising a hand to calm Pocky as he flapped his wings unhappily especially when another boy showed up with his fist wreathed in flames. "Hey, hey easy there boy it'll be fine." Her attempt at a calming voice was tight with the effort of keeping Spot blinded.

As yet another student rocked up with yet another speech she pressed a hand to the side of her head feeling a slight throb start to build. "Wonderful to see that you've practised your heroic speech in advance but I'm pretty sure those aren't on the entrance exams. Now would someone be so kind as to hold Spot down or something? I can't keep his eyes off all day." Without turning she jabbed a finger at the boy with the burning hand. "Unless you can actually think of a way a screaming burning mess won't cause bigger problems I'd say you should back off Firefist."

Kimona Kimona Zamasu Zamasu L3n L3n

Eki Shirogane

rpnmet-jpg.553064
Maybe heroics weren't necessary at the moment. His high fence did a fat lot good since the beast couldn't see it to realize the deterrent. Should he just act or step back and let these people handle the problem, still this wasn't his drama and maybe treating an upset student like a threat wasn't the best course of action. "I wonder if someone here has a laundry quirk?" he thought to himself. The real problem was the girl with no control of her ability covering the whole entrance in rainbow paint, this couldn't be sanitary. Lowering his fence and using the metal to cover his body, Eki walked closer to the now severely ticked off Hiro. "He man" thats how people greeted each other right? "Before you give that girl a piece of your mind. "and hopefully not a piece of your claws" do you want help getting this paint off of you. I need the same kind of help". He said loudly to try and get through to him. He waived his hand in a gesture towards Akemi to get her to let up on the blindness in hopes that would at least lessen his rage, as he walked closer to Hiro.

20190319_224211.jpg

Jay Ndaiye / Jay Neode / Magnetism Controller
"I can give you a ride in my Jag, all the girls will be asking for your number.... to get to me of course, but it's an opening for you baby bro" teases William over the phone, flaunting his wealth to the youngest Ndaiye, the only family member not practicing professionally.

"Screw off, I'm taking myself" replies Jay, speaking a rare bit of Liberian English, gathering his bag off the dining room table, swinging it on with his right arm, skateboard tucked in under his left.

"You should get used to my help baby bro, you'll be my side kick when I make an agency, I will save you a spot! The Liberian Lion needs a Liberian Lioness, but you will have to wear makeup... And a blonde wig" replies the first born, his crow eating grin floating through Jays cell phone speaker.

Chuckling at his own expense, Jay hangs up the phone without a goodbye, irritated at the humorous, carefree and yet pretentious attitude of his older brother. He knew it was in good fun, but after so many years... well it gets old... even for someone with thick skin.

His phone pocketed he steps out of the dining room, soon standing at his front door. Heart beating out of his chest he takes a deep, preparatory breath, silencing anxiety, silencing doubt, opening the door and stepping into the bright morning sun, beginning his path to fame and fortune. In his mind, nerves shut away behind a thick layer of determination, he knew he would pass, he had to, he had worked too hard to fail.

Ten minutes later

The decision to take himself to spite his brother was questionable, for the path from suburb to Angelwood was a journey of several miles. However, Jay had an ace card, a layer of magnetically sensitive metal lining the base of his skateboard. With his quirks influence he could propel himself at high speed with a large degree of control, minus the effort of kick pushing. Of course it was taboo to flaunt a quirk in public, but its use was subtle, and only the tightest observers would notice something awry. To most he blended into the background, just another counter culture skater "dude" influenced by western society. One speeding recklessly through traffic, both pedestrian and auto, collecting death glares from old folk, taxi and box truck drivers alike as he pushed through the daily hustle towards Angelwood at blistering pace, coming to sights edge of the school within a dime of leaving home.

To say the atmosphere was buzzing..... it would be an understatement. Kids hailing from all parts of the country streamed to the school,and local businesses were more than prepared, with each cafe displaying welcome banners and discounts, while others from areas removed had set up food trucks and stands. It was almost like a Carnival, except instead of rides, amusement and funnel cakes there was teenage anxiety, high fructose corn syrup and overpriced rice cakes.

Eyes caught by one of the stands, Jay decelerates with a tight magnetic tug, rolling to a stall serving ices, staffed by an alarmingly short and archaic woman, her days measured in old testament bible passages rather than years. Without delving into the details, he soon departs from the stand, his wallet a little lighter, right hand clutching a cup of pink lemonade ices, their crisp taste and cold temperature the perfect counterbalance to the hot summer sunlight, rays beaming down on the boy as he comes to the end of the line.

Before he could settle, a rabbling group of kids draw his eye. From what he could tell, the gang surrounded a boy, one with a metamorphic quirk giving him the appearance of a... "Dog maybe.... or coyote? " he thinks, pulling his skateboard around in a large loop, observing the scene with curiosity, rubbernecking like one passing a bad wreck on the road.

"Maybe UA would've been a better bet, these people belong in a mental facility or something, they probably wont get in though, no way..." he muses, ambling towards a rather attractive girl talking at a... manhole?

Curiosity drawing him, he approaches, wondering if "purple hair" was an escaped mental patient believing in underground reptilians or if there was actually someone in the sewer she was addressing passionately. His curiosity only floats for a moment though, for within several seconds of initial impression the manhole pulls back revealing another girl who climbs out, her clothing stained with ink, white hair disheveled, face betraying a rattled emotional state.

"Oh ok so these people are CRAZY crazy not just normal crazy" thinks Jay, rolling to the girls, hoping to learn what had happened and why the dog/human hybrid was so overwhelmingly popular among the students. However, as he slows the raven haired half of the duo dashes off, leaving the ink stained girl and Jay alone, the dark skinned boy dismounting his board in the silence, bringing it up to his left arms' crease with a magnetic pull.

"You uhhh.... you go there often or more of a one time thing?" he says, nodding towards the manhole, his fluency in Japanese a contrast to his foreign look.

PlusUltra PlusUltra (Interaction)
Zamasu Zamasu (Observation)

Last edited:

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald
Tags: Jet Jet

Frieda jumps once more at a new voice, slowly looking up from her position, there is clear guilt on her expression mixed into the panic and nerves, taking periodic glances to the scene down the street as her legs keep shaking. She was currently next to the wall, a short distance from the gate but hidden from the dogs view by the crowd and angle. "There...all just making it worse and its my fault, I cant stop it now....Im...just kinda trying to wait here until it either blows over, a adult comes around, or the gates open...Ill just make it worse if i get involved again in that...." she shakes her head slightly defeated "This is all insane! i was supposed to just hand in a form and then all this happened"

"Seems to me it's more on him than anyone else, guys a psychopath, don't be too hard on yourself" Jay answers, his voice calm, measured, designed to ease the girls suffering as he cast a critical glance towards the hybrid, his brow raised, the beasts weaponized claws mere inches from slashing several students. His attacks didn't look life threatening, but swings like that could leave a righteous mark if they found proper purchase.

"I might be able to break this up..." Jay thinks, mind flashing to his metal shavings, the pouch stowed in his backpack. With a little finesse work they could form bindings..."Na this is too fun to watch" he concludes after a moment, eyes tracing back to Frieda.

"Crazy how a day can go from turning in a form to some psycho mandog trying to kill half the student body huh? At least you'll have an interesting story to tell." he says with a laugh, glancing again to the chaos taking place and the raven haired girl who was trying to speak sense into the situation. Whatever the groups reaction would be, he hoped it would provide some kind of distraction from the monotonous wait soon to come.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:

Liam O’Sullivan
pl.jpeg

Liam's face remained as red as ever as the tall girl was set on holding him like a child. While he was always one for cuddling it was mostly done in his bed along with his favorite stuff animal. While he tried to relax in her arms as a way to get comfortable it just felt to awkward for him to do so. “This is so embarrassing.” He said under his breath as he continued to watch the other students act up. Liam felt as if he should do something, but didn't want to have things escalate with his own involvement. He was a visitor to this country and causing a scene with reflect badly on his people and homeland. So he sat there in the arms of the tall woman as others went on to take care of the situation themselves. The redhead has seemed to be taking an interest in his family life which was sort of a weird topic to even himself. Though Liam did see a way to attempt to continue their conversation. His father had often told him that being a foreigner to certain countries had a certain amount of benefits when it came making conversation with the locals. He was unfamiliar with Japan's relationship with Ireland though he was often told that they seemed to be on pretty good terms with a few conflicts in the past. “Well...." Liam began to speak but sort of cut off his own sentence thinking of what exactly to say. "We....get along pretty well. It was just us back in Ireland." As he spoke he noticed that another student, what he assumed to be a mouse girl, approached them. Unsure of what to say to the new arrival, or if he was lucky she would have already heard him speaking of his homeland, he gave a simple nod. He had only made a couple seconds of eye contact before quickly breaking it as starring was considered quite taboo to certain people.
PlusUltra PlusUltra
L3n L3n
Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Sakura.jpgSakuraSakura.jpg
Mentions: Mistahh Mistahh L3n L3n PlusUltra PlusUltra
Interacts:

Sakura had slowly approached the little group of examinees who were talking excitedly, standing about 10 feet away from them. Nobody seemed to notice, except the tall boy who was being held by the even taller girl. He nodded in greeting, holding eye-contact for a few seconds before breaking it.

Sakura's face flushed red, and her ears, probably even redder. Even though her eyes didn't break contact the whole time (she had been too terrified to dare look away), they had likely gotten wider and wider the longer he stared at her. Now, one hand flew up to touch/cover one red, hot cheek, and the other one darted into her pocket, where she suddenly realized she had put her admission papers in her pocket earlier. It was in the same pocket as her pet mouse, Ghost, and now he was turning them into a nest, happily.

"Ghost!!" She exclaimed, before realizing in even more horror that the group near her would definitely notice her now that she had spoken. Shakily, her moves like robotic jolts, she ripped her admission papers out of her pocket and unfolded them, mouse poops and a handful of sunflower seed shells falling onto the pavement around her. Ghost had chewed the first page nearly in half at the crease, and the second page's top left-hand corner was in shreds. None of the writing was obscured, luckily, but it was a sight to behold. She glared down at Ghost, and he chirped angrily in return. Seriously, human? You handed me paper. I ate it. What did you expect! And now you've taken my nest.

Now Sakura just stared at her feet, feeling overwhelmed and shaking, piteously.

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald
Tags: Jet Jet

The girl looks down the road still "I guess...but he's a Psychopath I set off. If I hadn't come to that he...maybe wouldn't have" she runs a hand through her hair and shakes her head, leaning back against the wall trying to breathe slowly and calm herself "Id go...but...i mean im terrified of all that...but if it would stop it i would....though at the moment everyone wants to stop it but nobody wants to work together on it...so its just being a bigger mess...with too many chefs like dad would say."

uGLi5Bq.png

Galatea Cyprus
Tags: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Mistahh Mistahh

Galateas had tilts softly to the side as she looks off into space, seemingly clearly thinking about something Liam had said before leaning back to look at him, perhaps she was considering his request?

"Why is it called Island? There are lots of Island...." another thought pops into her head "Thats like calling it God without a name to tell which, though i suppose they do that too....." pondering the mystery to herself for a few more moments before down looking to the new arrival. She hadn't noticed them until now and starts looking around, ghost? was that perhaps this girls quirk. Finally putting Liam down she pats his head and simply says "Stay" firmly and goes over to the tiny girl, crouching in a squat and putting her hands to their knees as they look to them.

They seemed in a bit of distress, she should help them, taking note of the items on the ground though and mumbling to herself "8 excretions from a mouse of approximate 23g and 13 fresh seeds from local Himawari flowers from likely Hokkaido origin...." keeping her glance moving around the area before locking on Sakura, speaking in a slow and calm tone if lacking much inflexion and patting her head "There There...Please do not be scared...Do you see dead people?" attempting to comfort them perhaps through an eye moving to the mouse after the Bizzare question "Is the mouse one they possessed?"

Last edited:
Mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra
Interacts: PlusUltra PlusUltra

Sakura's mind was racing at a mile a minute trying to figure out what to do, when suddenly the object of her earlier admiration approached her. She's so tall... Sakura could only gape up at her, pathetically. Then she knelt to be more the the smaller girl's size. Then the gigantic girl patted her head. Sakura's ears lowered, intimidated, also probably turning bright red.

The girl began to speak, and her voice was calming an sort of monotone. It helped her relax... just a little. She didn't understand what the girl was saying at first. And then she did.

"O-oh! N-no... Ghost is m-my mouse. He... he ate my admission papers...." She stuttered, pathetically. "I... I just named him that because he's white all over...." She was shaking piteously. She didn't often talk to people other than her uncle. No one ever really approached her. Ghost tried to climb out of her pocket and she gently pushed him back in. "I... I hope they'll still accept t-them...." She finished, feeling sort of trapped and having no idea how to actually do a conversation. She did want to know the tall girl's name, though. Just so she didn't have to keep calling her the tall girl. And also because she wondered if maybe they could be friends, someday. So, she asked, still trembling all over. "Wh-what's your name?"

Liam O’Sullivan
pl.jpeg

Liam was a bit worried when the tall girl had misunderstood his words. Was it because of his accent? He had definitely been trying to speak in a more clearer tone when regarding his new adoptive mother and around the redhead. Liam eye's turned back to meet the mouse girl when she had delivered a yelp. Wondering if the violence regarding the hyena as well as the others had somehow made it's way over here. Luckily it seemed as if she was just worried about something. Noticing that one of her papers had been torn up and had some kind of....dirt? On them. The tall woman eventually put the boy down only to pat him on the head like a little child and had been told to stay alongside the redhead. As she walked away Liam muttered under his breath as he crossed his arms and delivered a little pout. "I am not a child." He stood alongside the redhead as he remained silent and avoided pretty much any and all types of eye contact. He attempted to start a conversation, but he couldn't necessarily think of anything to say. "So......um.....yeah.....I like...... your hair?" The last bit of Liam's sentence came off more as a question rather than a statement or compliment. Mostly because of how unsure he was in general about what the girl liked. It was suddenly the mention of a pet mouse that Liam's ears twitched and his pupils expanded immensely as his face lit up with joy. Especially once he saw the mouse attempt to climb out of the girl's pocket. As if in an instant Liam took off with haste. For a big guy he seemed to move quite quickly and his overall size may have made him seem quite intimidating when all he wanted to do was see the little mouse. He stopped suddenly in front of the mouse girl as he slowly bent over to try and look into the pocket where the mouse had tried to escape. Liam smiled brightly as his pupils remained expanded as there was practically stars shining in eyes. "So hey..um yeah..can I pet your mouse? Pretty please?"

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
L3n L3n

[class=ofni]position: relative; height: 100px; width: 400px; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/fkP02Jr.png), auto [/class] [class=ofnipic]display: inline-block; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 50%; background-image: url(https://pm1.narvii.com/7131/4d1bb3b90e8883d5d610dde3f748550782bd753er1-627-984v2_hq.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 0% 0%; filter: grayscale(65%); text-align: center; font-size: 65px; color: white [/class] [class=ofnides]display: inline-block; height: 100px; width: 300px; position: relative; top: -95px; left: 115px; font-size: 23px; color: #91705B; line-height: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.7px [/class] [class=ofnifo]height: 90px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; overflow: hidden; position: relative; top: -150px; left: 115px; font-size: 13px [/class] [class=s]overflow-y: auto; overflow-x: hidden; height: 100%; width: 100%; padding-right: 20px [/class] [div class=ofni][div class=ofnipic] [/div] [div class=ofnides]Hiro Yamasaki
Location AA[/div] [div class=ofnifo][div class=s] As Hiro had no idea what the fuck was happening. So needless to say when he felt something grab his wrist, and not only that it was hot, like really hit, he flipped out further. he wrenched his arm back, and tried to grab at the source. He did not like this person, whoever they were. "GET OFF ME!" he yells, wanting to be let go, he didn't like the fire, and he would probably murder the source at this point. While he was freaking out, another voice chimed in, which just pissed him off more. THERE WERE TO MANY PEOPLE!!! He wasn't used to this many people dammit, and he didn't like it. usually he was dealing with one, maybe 2 at a time. but never this. It was freaking him out and pissing him off more. As he proceeded to try and murder fire thing with is hand, he was caught completely off guard by a casual greeting of to to his side. He actually stopped what he was doing, ears tuned to face that was, and tried to look towards the source, confused, so that he could see as he gripped this flame thing's shirt in his claws. The expression on his face read pure confusion. [/div][/div][/div]
PlusUltra PlusUltra M Joc Casl M Joc Casl CapRock CapRock IG42 IG42 RI.a RI.a Zamasu Zamasu

Aijou Kurokami

When Aijou heard Akemi complimented her heroic speech, she turn to her, her facce flushed red from delightment, and say "Aww...thanks." By then, the wolfboy is now confused and someone gave him as casual greeting. This left him distracted while he is holding the shirt of the boy who set the wolfboy's hand on fire.

"Alright, I think I know what to do at this point." Aijou thought "I'll have Merkava take his wrist and twist it so that he will be forced to let him go. And then, I might have to give him a proper beating until he is ready to forgive Frieda. Yeah, that will do, but I need to wait for him to do something."

Kimona Kimona IG42 IG42 M Joc Casl M Joc Casl L3n L3n

Last edited:
WwJ5fhl.jpg

MISAKO AINARA- TAGS: PlusUltra PlusUltra Mistahh Mistahh Natural Flavour Natural Flavour - OUTFIT: X
"Thank you!"she laughed at the taller males attempt at conversation. People normally said she was too eccentric or energetic so she was used to being outcasted, but the male seemed to have a harder time than her with socializing. "Your hair looks amazing! It looks really soft too,"she gave the male a cheerful thumbs up for taking care of his hair. She was tempted to ruffle it to test if her words was true or not, but she decided against it. His hair looked good and she didn't want to mess it up.

She smiled at the short female who joined the little group, but she couldn't help but watch the action her brother got himself into. He looked like a doofus from where she was standing. She crouched on a knee so she was around the same height as the short female. The other was quite cute and she just wanted to hug her! The redhead had some self control however so she refrained from it. She never really liked small animals since she had to be extra careful to not crush them, but she couldn't deny how adorable they were at a distance. "You're so adorable!"she beamed at the new female. "And Ghost is a really cute name!"she tried to peak into the girls pocket to see the animal. "I'm Misako, and that's Liam!"she said pointing a finger at the male who seemed too distracted by the girls animal to answer her question. She looked at the tall female with a smile letting her introduce herself.

P3RnZjQ.jpg

HAYATO AINARA - TAGS: Kimona Kimona IG42 IG42 - OUTFIT: X
Hayato let out a breathe as he willed his flaming fists to a halt with a snap of his fingers. He raised an eyebrow at the lady who jabbed a finger at his chest, which happened to be the place the wolf.. hyena male would grab. "Firefist.. I kind of like the sound of that,"he gave a little smile trying to lighten the mood. "I'm sorry for scaring anybody, I didn't mean to cause anyone harm,"he stated calmly as he turned to make eye contact with the hyena. He didn't like the dude. The other male seemed to have no chill. He placed a now normal hand onto the males when he grabbed his chest,"Don't you think it's a little too soon to be heading to second base? We just met,"he joked. He seemed too laid-back for someone with a fire quirk, and especially a fire man who was about to be mauled by a hyena man.

Last edited:

As Frieda remains out of sight at the gate, the small smouldering close to where the flames were held goes relatively unnoticed, all until with a sudden spark it ignites into flames, rapidly shooting along the pavement and surrounding area as a fire suddenly breaks out over every point the ink has come into contract in particularly where the group are gathered and long trail to it from the initial attack. Fortunately for Frieda however the sealed manhole cover seemed to at least cut off the trail on that front. But for everyone else, they were currently standing on the very hot and expanding ground as the world becomes fire.

Spindel Rostovia

Interacting with Aoi Kimona Kimona

Spindel couldn't help but keep an eye on the worsening situation with the hyena boy and the small crowd around him. He was way out of line and clearly had some issues to work out, but it was clear that with every new addition trying to contain the chaos, the worse the situation was getting. Spindel counted at least four people who were crowding around, all doing their best to help.
She didn't see Frieda, so she supposed that was a good thing, she imagined the girl was an inky mess at the moment.

Spindel tried to ignore the growing fiasco and focus on the person before her, Aoi Nakano. He seemed perfectly polite, and terribly shy, much like Spindel herself.
Making awkward conversation with him was a lot less stressful than trying to deal with the growing rage of the hyena boy, who at this point seemed to be just as confused as he was angry.

Perhaps everyone just needed to take a breather and calm down.
Even when she was just standing around, her threads were somewhat active, acting in a way like a sensor for danger. It was second nature to Spindel, so she didn't pay them any mind.
It was these threads that alerted her to the growing heat that was coming toward her, the threads recoiled as if shocked and sent a shiver down her spine. Eyes wide her gaze shifted downward, toward the growing mini inferno.

The ink, the ink was, was burning!
Spindel let out a yelp as she scrambled to escape the spreading blaze along the ground.
Every fiber of her being screamed for her to get away from the spreading flames. Thankfully they weren't moving very quickly, Spindel grabbed the nearest hand to her, which happened to be Aoi's.

"We should move, like now", she spoke quickly, her eyes wide with panic.
This day hadn't gone as she'd planned, what was supposed to be a simple act had spiraled out of control, the last thing Spindel wanted was to add a new patch or three thanks to some out of control blaze.

Last edited:
Mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra Mistahh Mistahh L3n L3n
Interacts: Mistahh Mistahh L3n L3n

Sakura's eyes widened as now the tall boy that the white haired girl had previously been holding came bolting towards her, stopping just short and kneeling, incredibly interested in her mouse. And then suddenly another girl, a redhead, was there too, beaming over how cute she was. She introduced herself as Misako and the boy as Liam. The sensory overload though was definitely getting to her, and she found she couldn't really speak.

"M-m...m... I.... I...." Her hands were shaking violently and her head was racing, and now she just wanted to cry, but that would be the worst first impression ever, so she tried desperately to will the tears away, but this sudden interest in her was terrifying. She tried to focus her thoughts, and she remembered that Liam was literally waiting for a response to his question. Sakura put her shaking hand in her pocket and produced the mouse. "Y-y-ye-yeah, you can p-pet hi-him..." Ghost looked around, and then up at the boy in front of him. He flicked his tail around, curiously, and sniffed the air, as if he could find out who Liam was by smell. Maybe he could. Maybe even I could... Sakura thought. I do have a mouse's sense of smell...

But then, a different smell caught her attention. The smell of burning. Sakura whipped around, and saw the disaster that was unfolding over where she had been before. The hyena boy was still out of hand, and now, somehow, fire was in the mix, spreading like a wildfire. Was ink flammable? It appeared so. Her tail trembled, nervously. Sakura let out a pained yelp and pointed to the scene of the crime, as if it wasn't blatantly obvious by itself. She looked to the front gates and saw that they were still closed. ADULTS! WE... NEED... ADULTS!!!! She silently screamed, completely unsure of how this would get fixed.

"I think you're right way too many people.... But honestly... Thanks for starting this... That spaz should have his own reality show!" Jay replies, beaming, head tilted around the corner towards the group of students, thoroughly enjoying the early day drama.

"I mean really, no reason to feel bad this is fantastic" he continues, words spaced out and unfocused on the conversation, his attention turned more towards the shouting Hyena.

This is going nowhere... He thinks, freshly donated efforts of "Purple hair" summing at zero on the impact scale, the angered boy continuing his ramage, grabbing the shirt of another student, this one a red head with a brazen fire quirk. Jay couldn't make out what was said from the distance between them, but his body language seemed relaxed, a little too relaxed for someone about to be mauled by a Hyena man 😉.

However, before fists could be thrown, an unexpected turn! Fire, fire everywhere, spreading about through the Ink? That stuff is flammable oh shit... Wow that fire is getting out of hand! OH SHIT he thinks, stepping back from the heat, recoiling behind where the girl stood with his forearm raised to break the singe. For a moment, he debated on what to do. Call the fire department? Get a teacher? Run away like a scared rat? Sit back and watch the chaos? Or maybe...

"Screw it, I am here to be a hero right" he says, shrugging, gulping down fear, smiling falsely at Frieda before dropping his skateboard to the ground. With a magnetic pull the board lifted from the ground, and stepping onto it he balanced the board further, creating a magnetic cushion around the metal-lined board.

Don't look down don't look down don't look down don't... Oh God why did I look down man what the fuck! Thinks Jay, heart slapping in his chest, flames licking the underside of his skateboard, heat of the fire pulsing upward in waves of blistering air, smoke watering his eyes as he comes to his goal, a lone, super clutch fire hydrant.

Coming to a hovering halt over the chaotic scene, Jay waits a moment, collecting his fumbling focus, extending his field towards the hydrant, pulling up with all his might, twisting it, forcing it back and forth, rocking it from the concrete until, with a crack and a loud crunch, the hydrant flings up into the air, followed by a stream of pressurized water.

"GOT IT!!!" he yells, expecting the flames to be quickly snuffed away.

However, TO HIS ABSOLUTE HORROR!!! They did the exact opposite. Rather than being doused and contained the water excited the oil based ink, expanding steam spreading the flames even more.

His heart sank, mind turned to panic. Below him were a bunch of students who could now quite LITERALLY DIE because of him. He wasn't the ultra heroic type but this, for people to die because of him...

Think-think-think you idiot what can I do, JAY YOU IDIOT he rambkes internally, desperate, hands clenching as he observes from above. Trying to formulate a plan.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back