• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [A4A] Looking for several new partners!

what.a.rush

Hello!

I am new to this site but not to replaying! I will try to make the post relatively short and painless.

I'm female, in my 20's, live in EST in the US, and have been writing for a little over ten years now. I currently do not have any fleshed out plots, but I do have a lot of small ideas that we could bounce around OR you could come with your own idea! I love hearing about what other people are craving and am trying to be more open when it comes to genre.

Fair warning: I usually write modern day, generally slice of life. However, I am looking to branch out so as to broaden my horizons. I am not as familiar with fantasy as I'd like to be so if that is something you're interested in you will have to be patient. I like action, romance, horror, futuristic, etc. I tend to lean towards darker themes, or themes that could have a lot of drama at the very least. I like to make things difficult for my characters as much as I love them. I prefer users 18+.

I prefer mxf pairings and I can double.

I don't love fandom plots, but for the sake of it there are a few I wouldn't mind:

Mass Effect
Detroit: Become Human
Dragon Age

I tend to write three paragraphs minimum. Granted, if the scene calls for a quicker back and forth I'm fine with less. Quality over quantity is important so don't be afraid to reach out if you don't normally write this much. I'm looking for people to chat with as well!

I have discord and I would be more than happy to use that for plotting but I do prefer PM's or google docs for the actual roleplay. Character limits annoy me.

I think that's it! If you have any questions or want to discuss a roleplay possibility please send me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back