• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A World Reborn (Genshin AU) -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The most obvious would be another meeting with Xipil and Margaux handling this new experience,since we're not planning to advance things a whole lot so far.

Or maybe we can set up the journey to the group's next destination,but that's further down the line.

For sure. I can set up the time skip if every one agrees to it. I'd need info about the local spots though, Ambiloquous Ambiloquous . You can tell me the deets in pm or here, unless I can just make stuff up 👀

I don't mind either about the timeskip, and . D O V E . D O V E can make stuff up or we can make stuff together because I don't have the details hashed out. This town didn't even have a name until I realized it needed a name, and everything else was just improvisation. 👀

HerculePyro HerculePyro
Why yes it is! Feel free to join! Always open and accepting new players!
There is a discord server if you wish to join. The link is on the first post of the OOC.

Feel free to head to the character sheet thread linked at the top of every page to make your own character! When it is completed, I will review and let you know!

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
Also, was wondering are you still with us?
Just curious is all XD Since I wasn't sure if you got the notification of my post of my character interacting with yours

If they are whopperflowers, hoe come they don't drop burger king whoppers

I posted but in a wrong place at wrong time lololol
Anyone free feel free to interrupt my slime boi

PanPanMondAay PanPanMondAay If you want, there can be some time before the time skip (like, Chu Hua and Sigil could go to someplace in Mondstadt for the rest of the day) or it can just happen right after they both accept the quest. As for when the time skip ends, I think it would be best for it to be to when they're about to leave Mondstadt or when right after they pass/get to Liyue's border

Something just occurred to me: Since Valefar is the Geo Archon in this world,shouldn't the coins be called Valar or something instead of Mora?

Well,it's too late to change now and it's clearer to go with the canon name anyway.

Lmao yeah that was brought up too in the discord and I went with the good ol "Valefar decided to name it after an old friend because why not" and called it Mora anyway

The story went like this:
There lived a certain man
in Liyue long ago
he was big and strong and his eyes a flaming glow

HerculePyro HerculePyro
Why yes it is! Feel free to join! Always open and accepting new players!
There is a discord server if you wish to join. The link is on the first post of the OOC.

Feel free to head to the character sheet thread linked at the top of every page to make your own character! When it is completed, I will review and let you know!

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
Also, was wondering are you still with us?
Just curious is all XD Since I wasn't sure if you got the notification of my post of my character interacting with yours
Ah, sorry! I got a new laptop and I've been uber distracted with getting it all set up and transferring important files and stuff, I only just now logged back in to RPN, I'll get right on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back