• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a whole lot of animals [1x1 or small group]

galop

g a l o p I HEART kpop
what i realize
so i realize that, people here dont do animal roleplays, and im like.....why not!? there amazing
you dont even have to know much about animals, you could just have fun being one in a way you think animals would be or act like or anything......therefore...............................

what i want from you
i want you to be creative
sweet and gentle
i want you to be able to do atleast 4 sentences
i dont care what age you are, honestly i dont like it when people say 18 and up, unless there planning something that is not allowed or someing
patience with me, and your other partners

what im looking for
animals, animals, animals,
and its ok if you dont know alot
about these animals either,
why not learn or have some fun!
like.....
cats
dogs
wolves
deer
moose
horses
even fantasy ones, anthros, unicorns, dragons,
fandoms
warrior cats
wolves of the beyond

any possible mythical or realistic or fandom animal plots you can think of post here

Hey hey! If you're still looking for an animal roleplay, I have a hyena character I've been looking to roleplay with, and I several ideas for stories to do with him!
Here's the rundown of his character:

S a l e h e
Salehe_Small.png
Salehe - Striped Hyena - Male

---

Salehe was originally made for a roleplay that mixed basically anything dog-like in a world where such animals weren't so separated, where they had to work together if they actually wanted to survive their spiritually and magically harsh environment.
You can go with this for him, or you can request a different setting, I do not mind either.

---

The basic rundown of this absolute bastard is that he's kind in his own strange way until he most definitely isn't.
Salehe is normally a rather friendly and polite individual and known for being incredibly perceptive, often trying to present himself with a little bit of charm. It would seem he has a rather deeply ingrained sense of importance of pack members, even if he is not of high opinions of them. Though, it is to be noted that he often experiences a good amount of detachment from many, more focused on structure than on individuals. If he does actually attach to another, he's notably altruistic and generally quite benign. Though this often shows itself in its own odd ways such as silent acts of dropping a bird at one's feet before trotting off without a word, an off-handed compliment that comes from absolutely nowhere, or interest in involving someone in an otherwise strange or unconventional activity with no sign of technical importance.
This isn't to be mistaken, however. There is much, much more than meets the eye for him when it comes to his relentless but silent anger and his nasty habit of using information one has given to him on themselves.

Take that how you may ;)

Final note: If you decide you want something to do with him, just be warned that he can turn to be a rather intense and violent character. He's not the absolute greatest in terms of morality, you know?
Otherwise, that's Salehe for you!

I have more characters than just him, but he's who I'm most comfy with and excited to roleplay right now!

Hey I hope your still looking for more people! I have a tiger character I have been wanting to use for awhile now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back