• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Whole Buncha Weeby Anime Ships

ethanlefeb

eternally a weeb in denial
Hi, there! My name is Ethan, and as much as I'd like to deny it (and as much as I'll deny it IRL, I am, unfortunately, a MASSIVE weeb.
I've got a few fandoms I've been getting pretty aggressively into, as of late, and I figure this is a good opportunity to both (hopefully) get to write for some new fandoms, and get back into the habit of using this site again! I tend to be pretty active, I average around 2-4 paras (but obviously it fluctuates depending on how I'm feeling and how much is going on), and I'm pretty much only looking for M/F ships, here. That being said, if you have a male character (or female character that, for whatever reason, just doesn't work well for shipping) that you wanna have interact with one of mine, I'm also totally down for platonic interactions. Especially if there's some plot going on, because who DOESN'T enjoy plot?

With all that being said, it's time to get into the fandoms I'm interested in! Specific pairings (and fandoms) will be listed in a /very loose/ order of preference, with the character I'm looking to play on the left, and the character I'm looking for on the right!

Re:Zero
  • Subaru Natsuki / Emilia​
  • Subaru Natsuki / Rem​
  • Wilhelm van Astrea / Theresia van Astrea​

The Rising of the Shield Hero
  • Naofumi Iwatani / Raphtalia​
That's pretty much the only ship I'm looking for with this fandom, although it is one I VERY much enjoyed so I'd love to hash out some more plot-focused stuff if you were interested.

Persona 3
  • Makoto Yuki / Aigis​
  • Makoto Yuki / Yukari Takeba​
  • Akihiko Sanada / Hamuko Arisato​

Persona 4
  • Yu Narukami / Rise Kujikawa​
  • Yu Narukami / Naoto Shirogane​
  • Yosuke Hanamura / Chie Satonaka​

Persona 5
  • Akira Kurusu / Haru Okumura​
  • Akira Kurusu / Ann Takamaki​
  • Yusuke Kitagawa / Futaba Sakura​
  • Ryuji Sakamoto / Ann Takamaki​

I'd also be interested in doing some stuff with the characters from Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies (as obscure and niche as that is), just because I've been going through BO3's maps again and I just really really like writing (primis) Richtofen, but I don't have any ships there, so it's more of a misc thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back