• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Werewolf and Werewolf Hunter RP Group (interest check)

Inky Momma

Normal Is Boring
Attention Villain Lovers!
Heyo. So I'm going to explain my perspective first so it makes sense why I'm presenting this idea.

Update: Room For One More Hunter!
Perspective
I own an active werewolf rp group that's been standing for 4 years. It didn't start with werewolf hunters. It started with the slice of life vibe, super simple plot, yada yada yada. It still started out strong but the plot itself had to grow overtime (which is normal with rps from my experience). But it didn't start out with villains until two years into it. I've been enjoying the idea of a new werewolf group where hunters have a huge impact on the werewolves from the very start! Also, not a lot of werewolf groups include hunters from the start so I thought it'd be fun to enjoy the best of both worlds.

Idea

I more or less want to see if anyone would be interested in being the villains! Still not sure how many I would allow yet, but it would probably look like 10-15 crew members. I personally think it would start the group strong that way we can focus on the hunters and not just the werewolves :) My character would be the leader. You guys would be part of the server with everyone else (It's on discord), you'd have roles like everyone else. So you'd have your own category of chats but you wouldn't see the werewolf chats unless you have a werewolf character. And yes you can have unlimited characters! (That may change in the future if people make too many they don’t use). It's the same for people joining as werewolves - you can't see the hunter chats unless you have a hunter char.

Oh yeah - you guys would be living in your own houses, preferably all of you in a few (like roommates) rather than a house per person. If you’ve seen Teen Wolf on MTV, that’s the vibe I’d like to have for the atmosphere as far as hunters go. You don’t have to watch Teen Wolf if you haven’t (but it’s still a fantastic show for the first few seasons!) in order to join. Just understand their general teamwork - that's all I ask! The werewolves are going to be much different than Teen Wolf, and will be explained when the group opens for you to read!

I’m obviously looking for werewolves too! So if anyone is interested in being part of the werewolf pack, and you wanted to make a character for the hunters I want you to wait for about 2 weeks. Same goes for villains making a werewolf character!

People Interested

-insert witty quote here-
The following are people who've commented and shown interest! They will be notified when the group opens so they can apply!
Two friends of mine showed their interest when I told them about this so they have been added.

9/10
Emmadagood
Littletiger56
RayPurchase
L0ck0n
Tombstone
LyannaM
Saturnah
Sherawolf
Crimson

Last edited:
Hey, you’re still around! I’d like to play a werewolf, but I could double up and play a hunter.

If you've got room for a grizzled, no nonsense, middleaged, veteran, no'shit taking hunter (jeez that's a hell of a lot of adjectives) then I'm definitely interested.

Need a second in command...? ;)

If you've got room for a grizzled, no nonsense, middleaged, veteran, no'shit taking hunter (jeez that's a hell of a lot of adjectives) then I'm definitely interested.

Need a second in command...? ;)
Bahaha! You have no idea how much that made me grin because it's very similar to one of my characters I plan on throwing in down the road with a friend of mine.
I'll add you to the list, and I'll consider the second in command position, though that spot may be taken by a friend of mine who's helping me make this group behind the scenes.

ROOM FOR ONE MORE HUNTER!
Two friends of mine showed their interest when I told them about this so they have been added.

After one more person, there will be a character sheet and other information launched sometime this week. You will all be notified when the time comes so you can apply. Once you submit the application, you will be accepted and invited to the discord server. The necessary information will not be on this thread, it can be found somewhere in the Off-Site section. (Still working on it).
More about the story for both werewolves and hunters will be revealed as well as how to request a hunt!

Thank you for reading!

I'd love to join. If there are too many hunters, I can play a wolf. Or as the person above asks, if there is any room for people in the middle.

MissPlastique MissPlastique Virzue Virzue Hey guys! Sorry for the late reply, I got home from my memorial weekend vacation (:

So at the moment, it's just werewolves in one pack. And a group of people who are hunters. We don't have humans who aren't in the pack nor in the crew of hunters (at least not at this time but could be in the future).

I haven't asked for people to start joining the werewolf pack yet. I plan on forming the pack after I have the team of hunters. I'd be happy to have one of you become the last hunter (I only need 10), and the other can help start with the pack!

If you two want, you can decide amongst yourselves as to whom would be the last hunter. If neither of you decide by the time I get character sheets out, then it'll be a first-come-first-serve type deal.

Note: You can be a hunter and have a werewolf character in the pack in the future. So if you don't end up getting the hunter position, it's still a win-win if you want to be part of the group!

<3 - Inky

I will be gone most of next month, so I will give @MissPlastiquthe first choice because I do not want to drag the hunter's team down just by my lack of presence. Thank you so much for replying!

I still like the idea of using Anna from the first time we did this, and having her father be a hunter.

Virzue Virzue Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ok how about this! First of all, Virz, that was very humble of you and you're welcome! I try to reply as much as I can. Here's an idea though:

We can give the last position to MissPlastique. And I'd be willing to extend one more position for you if you'd like to be Emma's character's father as a hunter. And we can use him down the road for a big plot twist in the future. The two of you (Virz and Emma) can plan it out while I start getting threads of information out about the group. It's up to you Virz, but I'd be happy to extend that to you if you'd be willing to! It should take me about a month (or less) to get everything out for you guys anyway.

Character sheets are gonna be launched some time this week or next week tho!

If anything, Virz, you can join the werewolf pack!

You are so kind! I would love to be a part of this roleplay if possible, but if Emma's father needs to be more present than I can be, just let me know any time and I will hand over the position and/or update the new person on where the plot is and how he should go about it.

Emma, if there is any kind of character you wish your father to be in particular, just let me know. I have no boundaries really, and so I'm open to anything and everything.

If it ends up that I am better fitted for werewolf pack though, just let me know as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back