• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A very twisted villain(Body horror RP) (always open and still looking)

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
There is a creature with horrendous power to shape the world to his image. He sees the earth as his canvas. He does so step by step, slow, and steady. Ayden is a demon who has the power to turn humans into monsters. Not humanoid monsters nor disturbing looking things. He's an artist, and he likes his creatures to look appealing to the eye. He aims for interesting critters such as this, this and this. How he molds humans into these precious monsters is were the horrendous power comes in. He can make the experience painless or painful, takes minutes to weeks; the worst part is the mind of the victim can be lost to the beast they turn into or be the only thing they have left of their old body. There's a way to avoid this fate, just don't make a deal with Ayden. Simple right?

More info about Ayden: Here

Hello! This is a horror or fantasy horror-ish RP with this evil demon named Ayden! If you're worried this will go too heavy on the body horror don't worry! We can make it mellow, off screen, or maybe work in a different plot with this character! Interested?

Here are the rules!

BTW, please personally message me. I get notifications faster.

Rules:

1. I only do multiple-paragraphs (14-25+ sentences), The longer the better!!!
2. Your character must be human, OC, or cannon characters. Or your character must be interested in helping him if they're not human.(we can talk more about it if you have ideas)
3. The world setting has to be modern(or future) fantasy. No medieval times.
4. I don't care about pairings. This FXM or MXM thing. I just want characters to connect well...and gender doesn't matter.
5.Must be sociable. I don't want yes men or people who'll type as little as possible. I want a full discussion on what world we are making. I wanna see agreements and disagreements. Critique and praise. I wanna throw out ideas and I wanna hear ideas from you.
6.I can play more than one character. we can do double!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back