• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A True Father's Love

CookieGalaxy

TW: This Roleplay deals with a child losing their parents and real life issues. You have been warned.

Hello, I'm looking for an RP partner to do this certain plot idea I've been looking to do for a while now. A married couple in their late 20s have been trying to conceive a child for three years with no luck. Then one night, the couple celebrated when they pregnancy test came back positive. They did everything to prepare for their little bundle of joy. 14 months later, a baby boy was brought into the world. They named the baby Tempus after the time of birth, 2:22. Three years later and the boy's birthday was in 24 hours. The family was driving home from a vacation when a drugged and intoxicated driver was speeding and hit the family car. His parents were killed minutes after it happened. A stranger called an ambulance and Tempus was taking to the hospital. The doctors told the stranger that his parents were killed and can't locate any other family. He was also told that he lost his eyesight and it's a lose cost. The stranger made a choice to adopt the child. That's where this RP starts.

After being released from the hospital, the new parent takes him home. He has no clue how to take care of a blind child. Tempus suffers from mild PTSD from the crash and often would hide in his room. The man started to give him special gifts for blind children. He then would take Tempus to all kinds of places a normal child would like. But he knew that the day would come when he had to tell him the truth that he wasn't really his father. He decides to tell him on his 16th birthday. But Tempus got really angry and yelled at him before hiding. The man had to fix it before Tempus turns 18 and will never see him again.

This will take over the course of 13 years after the crash and adoption. Message me if your interested like always or leave a comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back