• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
This seems pretty cool.

I'd be interested. Immediate character ideas are some sort of sailor (fisherman, naval officer, whatevs) or maybe a mason (and thus involved in the freemasons).
Haven't heard of Crucible: Mud and Thunder before, but always fun to learn new things.

No one has! It's a variant timeline for a game I last published in 2011 (when I get laid off from my current job I'm putting a new edition on KS).
Glad to have you aboard. Work got a bit out of control this week so I'll have a thread up Sunday, most likely.

I've been eyeing this game for a bit, it having been brought to my attention. The mechanics of it are completely unfamiliar, but the premise is quite interesting. I'm new to RP Nation, but not to play by post.

If I must bathe in the blood of the upper classes to break their wretched hold on this land, I shall soak every pore and wade through rivers of the leaking life force of opulent, bloated leeches and the land will be sown with the fertility of their suffering and death so that a new world may rise up strong and fast.

Have I got the theme right?

I've been eyeing this game for a bit, it having been brought to my attention. The mechanics of it are completely unfamiliar, but the premise is quite interesting. I'm new to RP Nation, but not to play by post.

If I must bathe in the blood of the upper classes to break their wretched hold on this land, I shall soak every pore and wade through rivers of the leaking life force of opulent, bloated leeches and the land will be sown with the fertility of their suffering and death so that a new world may rise up strong and fast.

Have I got the theme right?

Welcome aboard. You are on one of the right tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back