A Temples Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassiel looked at her as she placed her hand on his cheek. He grabbed her wrist and took her hand off of his cheek and looked at her " i dont betray you and Zaphael

Lyra watched him carefully as he grabbed her, and she smirked, and retracted her arm. "so Cassiel if you don't betray us, did you know about the betrayal?" she asked while she crossed her arms

Cassiel nodded " i did... couldnt help...prevent it " he sighed shaking his head .

Zaphael looked at Cassiel and shook his head " Cas.. you okay you seem bothered..

Cassiel looked over at Zaphael and shook his head " so many question... about my loyalty.. its ok

Lyra shook her head "yeah lots of questions because I don't trust angels" she sighed, looking away. "I am a demon remember, loyalties are my strong suit"

Zaphael walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the neck " i understand love we both know that some cant be trusted " he looked at Cassiel " you got to forgive us Cas.. we just found each other today.. and we will do anything to make sure no one in this whole universe will tear us apart again..

Cassiel nodded " Sorry.. " he said looking at them understanding that " Now.. what do we do? " he asked as he scratched the back of his head " do we kill Michael?

Lyra smiled as he wrapped his arms around her, and kissed him. She looked up at Cassiel, "yes we kill Michael" she growled. "we should go find those who are ready to go up against him so we have some extra power on our side"

Zaphael nodded " the more help the better.. i felt their energy all at one location so it wont be hard to pinpoint where our allies will be " he crossed his arms " ive been there once too " he smiled

Cassiel nodded and he walked up placing his hand on Zaphael's shoulder " you two go.. i catch up in a bit

Lyra looked at Zaphael, "you've been there?" she looked confused, "when have you met them?" she thought back on herself, she met a few when she broke the bond between her sista and Zero. She wondered how many people they would have on their side.

Zaphael looked at her " was curious on who they were so i went over there.. didnt meet them all personally but if Roxas liked them than well i trust them

Cassiel nodded and turned around " i need a few things... " he said walking back towards the market place " see you both there later

Lyra watched as Cassiel walked away, "well I know how to get there" she sighed and took Zaphael's hand, they disappeared in a purple smoke appearing outside October's castle. Lyra looked up at it, she could sense the others inside. "so how do you want to introduce yourself?"

Shikoku was the one who answered the door, she looked over Zaphael and Lyra. "hello can we help you?"

Lyra looked Shikoku up and down, great another angelic being she thought, she ad more power than an angel though so she wondered what she was. "we're here to help bring down Michael"

Zaphael looked at Shikoku and he smiled calmly " we were friends of Roxas.. we want to help bring down..Michael another Arch Angel known as Cassiel wants to help..

Shikoku stepped aside, "come inside" she said with a smile "Cassiel" she said thinking on the name "I don't think I had the pleasure of meeting him." she headed towards the sitting room.

Lyra walked staying close to Zaphael, she felt very out of her element here.

Zaphael walked inside but kept Lyra close to him and he looked at Shikoku. " Cas well hes a strange one but his heart is in the right place.

Shikoku nodded and sat down on a chair motioning them to sit across from her. "well let's talk about Michael then shall we." she said with a straight face, "do you think you can win against him?"

Lyra looked at Shikoku, she was an odd one she thought. "if we have the right help yes I think we can win." she smirked "his girl is the way to do it, every trickster demon has a very big weakness, and I'm the key to unlocking hers"

Zaphael nodded " if we can get to her than we can get to Michael and end him. Even if hes very powerful.. he can still fall with everyones help.

Zane crossed his arms " we have to be careful.. Jason is not ery happy with we did to Scar and knoeing him hes planning something against Shikoku and us

Lyra looked up at Zane, where did he come from? She glared at him, he had the same energy signature as Jason, she didn't like it. "what did you do to Scar?" her eyeswent wide, she knew what Scar was she knew it wasn't easy to take her down.

Zane looked at him " thays for Shikoku to explain.. my part was holding back Jase.. Riku amd Roxas held back Michael as best they could..

Zaphael sighed and shook his head " Rixas lost his life to the battle and were here to avenge his death.. also another Arch angel will be here shortly.. hes a bit strange but hes a friend

Shikoku smiled "the short story is I took away her corporeal body." she sighed "she can't do any active spells but she can still teleport."

Lyras eyes were still wide "no but don't you know...?" she cut off, she couldn't make out the rest of the words. Scar wouldn't let her, she knew too much, she was spelled not to talk.

Zane sighed " all our friends are held up here not at their home afraid Jason will strike soon knowing him hes also planning something

Zaphael nodded " yeah sounds like he wont let this go unanswered " he looked over at Lyra " mmm wonder whats taking Cas so long.. he said he would be right behind us..

Cassiel came through one of the darkest part of the corners of the room no one could even sense his arrival " im here

Lyra Sat there she wanted to warn them about Scar but she couldn't talk. She hated her, she was afraid of her. She couldn't say it, she couldn't think it Scar prevented it.

Shikoku looked over at Cas as he appeared from nowhere, she wasn't surprised she knew the power of angels. "Hello you must be Cassiel."

Zaphael looked at Cassiel and looked at him wondering how he got here without anyone noticing

Cassiel looked over at Shikoku and nodded " hello and Yes.. im Cassiel " he looked at her showing no emotion just standing there looking at them " their friends Zaphael?

Zaphael nodded " yes they are going to help stop Michael, Jason, Scar and Ilyeria

Lyra shook her head crossing her arms upset.

Shikoku looked between all of them, she could tell something was off but she thought it was just Zaphael. "shall I gather everyone else so we can come up with a plan?"

Zaphael nodded " any plan we come up with we got to becareful. " he looked at Lyra feeling something wrong " is everything okay love

Cassiel looked at them all " plan now? " he looked at them and nodded " yes plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back