A Temples Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyra kissed him "I love you too" ((time skip))
Afterwards Lyra laid there laying her head on his chest. "does Michael trust you?"

Lyra shook her head "damn" she said hoping to get closer to him. "wait Michael is with a demon as well?" she sighed.

Zaphael nodded " yes. Her name is Ilyeria.. " he leaned his head back on the pillow " its going to be hard enough getting past them both Ilyeria has gotten alot stronger and powerful

Lyra sighed and leaned back laying next to him. "I never would of pictured Michael with a demon." she intertwined her fingers with his and was rubbing his hand. "you said she is a trickster demon right? I can handle her, Michael is the one I'm more worried about." She rolled over to look at him. "I want him to pay"

Zapheal looked at her turning over and smiled " he will pay dearly. " he placed his free hand on her cheek " they both will pay

Across the town a young man in a very dark cloak was wondering town by himself. He walked towards the market place by himself with a straight face. He came to a man selling traps for hunting. He bought some until a man started to rob him. The young man turned his head not saying a word the man eyes went wide seeing the kid as he dropped everything and ran. The young man shook his head

Lyra shook her head and looked at him while he touched his cheek. "how did you know Roxas?" she looked down, "and what have you been up to since I was forced away?"

Zaphael looked at her " i met him in a town of new hyvrid demons.. even being an Arch angel the proved to be a challenge.. they were created by both Ilyeria and Michael.. both me and Roxas faught them.. both me and Roxas won and after that we went our seperate ways..i went looking for you since i caught glimspe of you calling to me

Lyra nodded "well you can thank Faye for breaking the spell the angels put on me" she smiled and looked towards the door, she felt a presence nearby, they were strong, but she didn't know what they were. "well I'm glad my inner me called to you"

Zaphael nodded and smiled " same here " he looked down feeling another presence. But thjs is was angelic in nature a presence he thought long dead.. " Mmm i havent felt this presence in hundreds of years

Lyra looked at him concerned, "so it's an angel" she snarled the question. "who is it? Are we going to have a little fun before we find Michael?"

Zaphael shook his head and smiled calmly " no hes not an enemy " he looked over at her " Its Cassiel.. The ine that helped get us away from the Angels during the war..

Lyra nodded "oh well than why don't we go say hello" she smiled, "wonder what he's been up to all of these years." she started to hum without realizing it.

"hm?" she asked turning to face him. "oh sorry i didnt realize" she shook her head. "used to signing most places I go it seems to be a habit now"

Zaphael smiled " its okay love " he smiled calmly and held her hand softly walking out with her and headed to Cas's location

Cassiel was finished until he turned and saw both Zaohael and Lyra. He walked towards them and he looked at them " hello

Lyra took his hand and walked with him looking around as they went. She looked up to see Cassiel "Hello again" she said calmly.

Zaphael tilted his head to the right looking at Cassiel it been awhile since he was even last seen rumors of his death and just sightings. " where have you bee Cassiel?

Cassiel looked at them and was glad that both Zaphael and Lyra were okay " Exile.. heavens destroyed... not many angels left

Lyra nodded, she vaguly heard of the destroyed heavens but she never cared, she didn't like most angels. She sighed before she spoke. "they got what they deserved" she was harsh but it's how she felt.

Zaphael nodded " not many wanted war with dragons and the demons.. even Michael thought it wasnt good.. but he just cares about himself and causes pain for his pleasure. " he sighed

Cassiel looked over at them " War pointless.. " he sighed looking down slightly " how you both doing?.. whats been happening?... strong powers here on this world

Lyra shook her head, "lots of strong power" she said with a smirk. "Michael is here and he's causing trouble he started a new war here." she glared "he's already killed one of my friends"

Zaphael looked down " yeah.. he killed our friend Roxas. " a sad look on his face could be seen " its not only Michael its also a guy named Jason and Scar..

Cassiel looked at them tilting his head to the right " we kill them?.. kill Michael first.. " he crossed his arms above his chest as he looked at them both he had a calm straight face showing no emotion

Lyra smirked "well I know of a group that is planning on doing just that." she sighed "I had no interest in joining, but after he killed Roxas, and after getting back my memories back I feel I have no choice." she watched Cassiel curiously, he had no emotion, she wondered why, how do you have no emotions. She was a creature of emotions, of feelings she thrived on them so how did he have none?

Cassiel looked over at her he still kept a straight face and he shrugged " Emotions? " he looked at Zaphael confused about her question

Zaphael looked at him and smiled calmly " Cassiel as always been alone and kept away from the other Arch angels.. only two times we met him when we both escaped which he helped us and today.. he normally sticks to himself

Cassiel glared at Zaphael " no life story.. " he said as he looked down slightly " i help friends

Lyra nodded and watched him. "oh honey I can get your life story" she said while she brushed her hand on Cassiel's cheek. She laughed a little, "we're friends?" she asked a little confused, "we've met once and sure you helped us but no one knows you how do we know you didn't turn around and turn us in?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back