A Temples Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassiel looked over at Shikoku " his kind destroyed countless worlds before this one existed.. he was involved too..

Zane looked at Cassiel " yes.. my kind did destroy worlds but some of us.. saw the errors in that and we stopped.. there is blood on my hands but i chose a different path

Zaphael looked at Shikoku and Zane " Cassiel is the Archangel of Knowledge.. he can read anyone like a book especially see through anything.. " he glared at Zane " are you really trying to save this world or are you here to destroy it

Michael looked at her with an evil grin on his face " still alot of mortals to kill. There is another town nearby lets go right now and have some fun

Last edited:
Shikoku glared at both of them. "you're supposed to be here to help us, not start a fight with us." she stood up putting her hands on the table. "I have seen his past, I know full well what he's done and he's on our side." she looked at Zane grabbing his hand. "if your an angel of knowledge you and I can work together but you need to stop accusing Zane he is evil."

Adriana watched them carefully, but came off as bored. She needed to separate them, taking down both of them together would be impossible. She smirked licking a fang. "let's go"

Ilyeria put up her hand and they all disappeared in a purple smoke reappearing in the next town. "our fun begins"

Cassiel looked at Shikoku " you know is past so you seen all the worlds him and his brother destroyed.. goin the world living among the beings there and then destroyed the world after having their fun.. the joy they both had..

Zane looked at Shikoku and took her hand " before this world was even a blueprint me and my brother destroued worlds yes.. but i made a choice that enough was enough.. this world was spared and so many others.. do i regret what i did yes.. i do regret it.. im not evil like Jason he doesnt care he enjoyed killing everything.. me not so much.. not anymore..

Michael looked at her " well would you like to begin causing bloodshed girl.. i wanna see what your made of " he grinned evily as he looked towards the town crossing his arms " also spare some so me and my beautiful wife can kill the rest

Shikoku nodded "have you seen my past? I was a demon, I killed I loved it. At the time but people change" she shook her head "if all your going to do is judge then get out of this castle now."

Adriana smirked and looked around. "first I feed." she grabbed the nearest person and pulled them close she bit down on their neck, making them bleed. She was being rough, rougher than usual letting them scream. She needed to sell this act, right before she drained them completely she threw them to the ground, putting a spell to make them immobile but not dead, although their heart stopped. She looked back at Ilyeria and Michael. "now the real fun can begin." she smirked blood coming from her smile.

Cassiel nodded and smiled for one " good just wanna make sure me and Zaphael should trust you all

Zaphael looked over at Cassiel " if Roxas trusts them we should Cas.. just saying.. the past is the past..

Zane looked at Shikoku " remember the angels lost their homes they are seeing if were trust worthy and we are love c he smiled calmly " thank you guys for defending me.. it really helps

Shikoku looked at Zane "that was my home too" she said with a snarl, "I lost my home, I came here once the heavens were destroyed, I have no orders, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do." she looked down shaking, breaking down now. "how do you live in the moment when you know what is coming? I know every single possibility of this war."

((michael?))

(( oops im sorry ))

Michael smirked " mmm seems like your holding back i wanna see more of your work

Zane looked down " we make a new home together. War is coming but we know what we must fight for.. we fight for our friends and our loves ones.. we fight making sure the enemy falls and not us

Adriana smirked "holding back?" she shook her head "that was just food, not the toys." she laughed and looked out towards the crowd, she needed to be careful, not to use magic that anyone could associate with her. Adriana walked up to someone else and put her hand through their chest pulling out their heart. She dropped it on the ground and licked the blood along her hand. "a fast death for you and a slow death for you." she was almost singing as she grabbed the person next to them and put a hand to their head, their blood started to boil, until they died. She smirked and glanced back at Michael and Ilyeria.

Shikoku looked down, "just forget about it." she gave a small smile. "so we all trust each other let's get down to business."

Michael grinned evily " wow what do you think love? Shes very creative.. maybe she could be of helo destroying those annoying pests.

Zane smiled kissing Shikoku on the cheek " yes lets get dowm to business.. who do we strike at first. The fies we face are very powerful.. i cant fight Jason becuase if both our energies clash the world wont be able to handle it

Adriana smirked and stopping licking her hand. "destroying what now?" she looked interested.

Ilyeria looked at her, "she does seem like fun" she crossed her arms. "maybe she could help."

Shikoku sighed and Sat back down.

Lyra leaned on the table. "Well Ilyeria would be the easiest for me to take down especially since she's a trickster demon." she shook her head "went up against Scar and Jase and don't plan to do that again."

Michael grinned evily " well lets see.. lets go take her to Jason maybe we can come up with a way to capture Zane and torture him for what they did with Scar.

Zaphael looked at her and nodded " Michael is mine.. out of all of us here your going to need a powerful Arch Angel to fight him.. you and Roxas are strong but you mortals have limitations me, Michael and Cassiel dont..

Riku nodded " he killed my brother so i will help you take him down..

Zane grinned " i got Jason.. its time we have a battle but it cant be on this world.. its going to be a world where theres no life anymore

Shikoku looked at Zane, "I can transport you to another world" she looked around "what about Saxis and Lily? Weren't they going to help us as well?"

Akina walked back in the room after finishing the dishes. "where is Adriana we could really use her support magic."

Lyra smirked, what they didn't know was Scar could hear and see their entire plan. She was the window for Scar. "I will keep Ilyeria away from Michael"

Adriana was a bit nervous, going to Michael and Ilyeria was one thing but to go to all of them. "someone want to fill me in who these people are?" she raised an eyebrow, acting like she was clueless.

Zane looked over at Shikoku " Saxis will only protect Lily.. he doesnt care for us only her.. if his parents try to hurt her he will fight them.. " he sighed " unless Lily wants him to fight we have to see what she wishes for him to do.. she also doesnt know that Roxas is gone..

Riku shrugged " shes was with Zero.. i dont knwo why they arent here..

Zane nodded " if i die.. " he looked at Shikoku seal that demension.. Jason will not be able to escape it he will be forever trapped

Michael grinned evily " they are allies they are going to help us take over this rock and slay all the mortals and our enemies..

Shikoku nodded "I won't let you die Zane" she smiled, "you will beat Jason, and you will live."

Scar was a bit upset, she wanted eyes on everyone, but she couldn't find Adriana.

Akina shook her head, hoping they were okay. "you don't think they went ahead without us?" she looked concerned.

Adriana smirked "well let's meet these allies" she put her hand up letting the blood disappear and she crossed her arms. "we slay the mortals" she said like a song.

Zane smiled calmly " i know i wont fail you all.. " he held Shikoku's hand especially you love.

Riku shrugged " i dont know but if tgey did its foolish of them on their part.

Zaphael looked down standing up " i need to train. I need to regain my power before i face Michael

Michael grinned as he teleported them all to the castle and he walked with them inside of the castle

Shikoku smiled and took Zanes hand.

Akina smiled a little worried, but she hoped they weren't that foolish. "Riku why don't you train with Zaphael"

Adriana looked around the castle, it made her nervous being there, especially alone. But at least now she'd have a layout of the castle.

Scar glared at them as they appeared. "who is she?" she said looking at Adriana.

Riku looked over at Zaphael and nodded " Rusty i take it.. well you will be that warrior again..

Michael grinned evily " a girl that desires mortals death and wil aid us with killing the pests at the castle. That Roxas was weak and pathetic

Scar looked over Adriana, "you're no ordinary vampire." she was still glaring. "so you like killing mortals"

Adriana smirked "I do, I only see them as a food supply nothing more" she looked at Jason. "you know you too smell delicious" she licked her fang.

Jason smirked " dont even try it girl..you will regret it " he chuckled " now love they think they can harm us lets go with what we discussed.. " he grinned evily

Zaphael looked at Lyra and kissed her on the lips " i will be strong again.. i will portect you always my love " he stood up following Riku outside

Adriana put up her hands, "oh I have no intention of feeding on you, we have the same goal after all." she smirked. "so these pests as you call them, why don't we just kill them now?"

Ilyeria shook her head, "they have strong foes and its not wise to take them all on at once"

Scar nodded and went back to watching the castle.

Lyra followed them outside she wanted to see what he got.

Jason grinned evily " in due time we will kill them one by one.. werr actually finding a way to get inside the castle that has power to protect them, but it wont for long. " he laughed.

Zaphael was outside with Riku and he knew Riku wanted him to power up. He nodded as his angelic energy surged. It was much more powerful than expected

Adriana raised an eyebrow "a castle protects them?" she smirked "how the hell is that possible, how do we get inside?"

"damn she lost sight of him " Scar said. "maybe I should lure him out."

Adriana looked at Scar "what is she talking about?"

Lyra smiled as Zaphael powered up, she wanted him to get stronger so she could feed off him again.

Jason shook his head " we cant it enter since were a threat to everyone i isde.

Zaphael looked at Riku knowing he was different than ordinary mortals. Roxas was the same as Riku being his twin.

Riku grinned as he transformed into his god ki form his hair blue and his aura blue with white particles in the aura.

Zaphael smirked seeing his transformation " you wanna know something about Arch angels.. we have a transformation too.. its been forbidden to use before the wars we had with Dragons and demons.. but since theres no more heavens.. i will show you the true power of Arch angels.. " he grinned as lightning started to show around him as his angelic wings shot out from his back. His were black amd red feathered as his power increased even more until he started to have a bright gold aura around him. " im rusty but im also a warrior so i shpuld be able to face you in this form

Adriana nodded, she was hoping to get more information out of them first. "so how do you plan to get them out of this castle?" she looked between Jason and Michael. "they seem like a bother why not just kill the weak mortals?"

Scar smirked "two are outside the castle walls sparring, once they are out of energy we can get them." she looked at Jase, "it's not the one we want but it shall do.

Adriana looked at her, she wondered how Scar knew that, even she didn't know that.

Jase smirked " whos outside right now? " he looked at her then back at Adrianna " we can just we did straight up assualt but it failed us everytime so were doing it the smart way once they leave the castle and seperate we will strike.. our first targets is Zane and that other forgotten one the Son of my future self son i want to have a nice conversation with him..

Michael grinned evily " Zero is his name.. he could be useful if we get him on ourside..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back