• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Tale of a serial killer

Hello there! I have one serial killer based plot I'd like to try out for an MxF roleplay. I will be playing the role of the serial killer (I have three possible OC's, just tell me if you're craving romance, drama, or action) And you will play the role of his roommate. You've long since suspected what he does with his free time, and it's... frightening. All the girls that have been found dead. Brown hair and blue eyes. Just like you. You'd seen the bloody knives, the way he shook with adrenaline after he returned to the apartment each night. He was rather cute, as you had believed, and you couldn't bring yourself to believe that he'd kill you. You were his bloody friend! He wouldn't, no... but he had plans. Twisted, evil plans for you in particular...

I really am looking forward to this. If you think you'd like to roleplay it with me, just drop a comment or shoot me a PM. Thanks! :)

Ayyyye, I see someone has shown interest already and I don't know how you feel about more than one of the same role-play, but I'd be down to clown with this too. c:

Hi there! I'm just getting back into roleplay, so I'm new and trying to find my groove... but I'm loving your idea! Feel free to message me if you're up to more than one of this type of roleplay since you've already gotten a couple of takers.

Hi there! I'm just getting back into roleplay, so I'm new and trying to find my groove... but I'm loving your idea! Feel free to message me if you're up to more than one of this type of roleplay since you've already gotten a couple of takers.
That's alright. I always like having a few roleplays going on!

I saw this, I'm not sure I'm a huge fan of putting my poor oc through tons of morbid pain, but if you wanna write and send me a starter be my guest!

This would be such a fascinating plot to get into! I've always loved me a good serial killer. I often root for the bad guys in books and movies, lol. I would like to do drama and action; romance could happen naturally, depending on whether or not the characters were actually into each other. Doesn't have to be a must! Either way, it would be really fun. Lots of potential conflict to happen!!!

Just hit me up if you're still available, sweetie. c:

This would be such a fascinating plot to get into! I've always loved me a good serial killer. I often root for the bad guys in books and movies, lol. I would like to do drama and action; romance could happen naturally, depending on whether or not the characters were actually into each other. Doesn't have to be a must! Either way, it would be really fun. Lots of potential conflict to happen!!!

Just hit me up if you're still available, sweetie. c:
This is naturally supposed to include romance eventually. It can also be shifted to MxM or fxf too, if you're into that.

Sounds good to me then!!
Also, I don't mind what kind of pairings we do: MxF, MxM, FxF. Any will do. You said you wanted to try for MxF, though, so I am totally up for that. :3c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back