• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Swan Lake Story (Lycoris & MusicLuvrNow)

Lycoris

Radiance of Tomorrow
MusicLuvrNow MusicLuvrNow

Humming softly, the blonde haired girl wandered aimlessly down the path from the village. She had finished her errands for the day and now was enjoying the nice weather taking a walk around. Not paying attention to where she was going, Odette was surprised to see she had wandered off to a place she has never been before. Looking ahead, she was surprised to see to see a giant waterfall flowing down into the river. Walking to the edge of the bank, she saw the river was at least 50 feet down from the edge. Turning her head, she noticed a tree had fallen laying across the gap acting as a bridge to cross over the river. Wanting to she what was on the other side, Odette carefully walked across the tree and follow the small dirt path.

After a couple of minutes of walking through the forest, Odette was greeted by a large clearing with a huge lake, some flowers, and a huge weeping willow tree near the lake partly draping over the crystal clear water. "What is this place?" Odette asked herself taking in her surroundings as she looked around in awe.

Last edited:
Lycoris Lycoris

Sensing someone had entered the forest, the fairy queen walked closer to where the girl was, and several animals followed.
"Who is that girl?" asked a skunk named Carlita.
"I...don't know Carlita." the fairy queen replied. "But I have this feeling she is special for some reason."

Glancing to a large tree, something caught Odette's attention as something was sparkling from the sunlight. Walking closer, she gently brushed her hand upon the surface and was caught off guard by something falling into her hand. Blinking, she glanced down seeing a beautiful pale pink crystal in her hand. "What is this?" She asked looking down at the item in her hand.

The fairy queen quietly approached Odette. "Hello my dear. I see you pulled the magic crystal from the tree. You may be the one who can save the Enchanted Forest."

Odette glanced up surprised jumping slightly. "M-me? You must be mistaken, it just fell into my hand. Here you can have it back." She said holding out her hand with the crystal. "You must have the wrong girl, I never saved an enchanted forest before."

Carlita suddenly piped up. "Just because you haven't done something yet, doesn't mean you can't do it." She smiled at Odette.
The fairy queen nodded. "She is right. You're braver than you think."

Odette eyes widened seeing a skunk talk. "I'm sorry, I don't know what is going on. This must be a mistake." She said quickly. "I need to get home, it's going to be dark soon."

"I understand. Carlita will show you the way out." The fairy queen said with a small frown. Carlita walked over to Odette and she smiled. "Well let's get you home." She began to walk into the forest when suddenly, there was a noise from above them.

Last edited:
Odette glanced to the skunk as she was suddenly transformed into a human girl. "Thank you." She replied handing the fairy queen back the crystal before following the young girl. Walking, Odette was surprised hearing a noise looking up seeing a large shadow approaching.

The birds transformed into humans, just like Carlita did. One of them was a man and the other was a young girl.
"Look Odile, now this is pathetic." the man said.
The girl gave a high pitched laugh. "Pathetic."
"Some human girl freed the magic crystal. It couldn't be you." the man leaned close to Odette and she backed away slightly.

Odette flinched from the bright light as the birds transformed into humans in front of her. "I'm sorry, I'm just trying to leave..." She said softly as she felt uncomfortable backing away from the older man.

The older man looked at his daughter. "Odile, how would you like a new feather pillow?"
Odile giggled. "Anytime," she said in her nasal voice.
The man conjured a ring of black and red specks and sent it towards Odette. She was surrounded by bright light, and when it had faded, she was transformed into a swan.
Carlita gasped. "Odette!"
"Look at the great hero of the forest!" Rothbart said and plucked a feather off her body.

Odette back up more raising her hands up just as the man's ring sent the red and black specks to the girl. In a moment she was human, but after a flash of white, she was turned into a swan. She gasped as he plucked a feather from her. Lifting her arms, she was surprised to see they were replaced with wings. Losing her balance, she fell on her butt as she hung her head.
"Oh no."

"Hey, lay off!" Carlita said and sprayed Rothbart with her stink. Rothbart turned to her but she started to run away and looked back at Odette and said, "Go! Go, Odette!" Odette flew over to a nearby lake where the fairy queen was waiting with the other elves.
"We came as quickly as we could. This crown will protect you." She said and put a crown with the magic crystal in it on Odette's head.

Last edited:
Flapping her wings, Odette flew away from Rothbart landing in the nearby lake swimming over to the fairy queen. Bowing her head slightly, a crown was placed on her head with the crystal.

Rothbart smirked. "Ah, the queen of nothing." he looked at the fairy queen with a look of utter disgust. "You still think you can interfere with my destiny? Ha!" He gestured to the forest around them. "This is my forest. Mine. Just as it should have been. Why don't you save us a lot of trouble and hand over the crown?"

The fairy queen approached him frowning. "And see you destroy the rest of our home?Never." She then turned to Odette. "He can do nothing more to you as long as you wear the crystal." She said reassuringly to the swan.

"Then enjoy the show," Rothbart said. "This girl's days are over." He conjured another swarm of black and red specks and hurled it at the swan. A pink crystal-shaped shield formed around Odette, shielding her from the blast.

Odette eyes widened as another spell was hurled towards her as she flinched. The fairy queen watched worriedly glad to see that the crystal created a protected her. The elves cheered happily as Odette flapped her wings happily. "You can do nothing more here. Go Rothbart." The fairy queen said gesturing with her wand.

"So you think. Come Odile." he said as he transformed back into a bird and flew off, Odile trailing behind, complaining.

Odette breathed a sigh of relief seeing Rothbart and Odile leave as she swam to the shore stepping up on land drying off her wings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back