• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Supernatural (Dark) Circus ((1 SPOT LEFT!))

Where should the circus be located?

• USA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

• Germany

• Ireland

• Canada

• Australia

• France

• Other. Where?

• Total voters

XDBuggyBatXD

Moral Psychopath
A circus for true freaks, those that are not quite human, creatures of the supernatural. (Sorcerers, vampires, mutants, shapeshifters, demons, fairies, etc.) They are the ones running the show at this uncommon circus. They don't do it all for shits and giggles, however. Most, if not all, are there for the food: humans (blood, souls, brains, etc.). The carnies put on a grand performance, then, they lure their prey to their demise. Everybody who pulled their own weight gets a cut of the food, and the travelling circus moves to its next hunting ground. The circus' owner, Grandeur, is a rich older sorcerer, seen by very few carnies. His powers are unbelievably great; he uses his spells to keep the dark side of the circus a secret to outsiders. Grandeur creates replicas of the devoured humans and sends them home to keep suspicion from falling on his circus. These replicas look, sound, and act like their originals but only for a short time. They shut down anytime between a day and a couple weeks after their spawn, death by heart attack...unrevivable.

What do yall think? I've been dying to join a dark circus roleplay, but I can't find one that pleases me (there aren't many out there either). I really don't like the idea of starting my own...but I'm growing quite tired of waiting for one to magically appear. So I'm taking the initiative today! I need to see if anybody will join before I'll feel like its worth it to put a lot of effort into getting a new roleplay started...I must know that it will be successful. There will be dark themes, super powers, gore, and loads of circus fun! So are you interested?

P.S. I am completely open to somebody else leading this project. Just let me know if you want to take lead! Or perhaps you just want to be my second in command?

A FEW MUSTS:

1. anime pics only!!!

2. no first-person speech (ex. I rushed into the hall in a panic)

3. and thats really all of my major issues (minor rules could be discussed later)

P.P.S. The story idea is not completely my own. I got much inspiration from another Cirque roleplay I saw on RPNation. I was actually planning to join it (even started making my character) but its just about dead. I just wanted to get that out there should somebody be angry about me stealing ideas...though I guess I am still stealing the idea since I'm using it...hm, ah well, tis what tis.

This idea sounds great! I can understand your hesitance to create a roleplay, I'm like that, too. You've got me hooked if your planning to make this into a roleplay~

Hullo @XDBuggyBatXD! I would like to join, if possible. Also, if you need a second-in-command or someone to simply help create plot ideas, I'm here!^-^ I actually had a dark circus roleplay once.

AH! Wonderfulness!!! Yes, of course, you can join! And I'd love to have an experienced second-in-command such as yourself!

Now, only 2 more people needed! *excitement building*

Oh my, and it appears I am being stalked by a @Folkus. Would you also like to join?

Yass girl! I'm Skylar, but you can call me Sky or Love. Nice to meet you! Just message me if you want to talk about the roleplay's plot, characters, etc. Or if you just want to chat! ^.^

Also, @XDBuggyBatXD, you should add 2/3 spots remaining to the title of this interest check. It may draw in more people. If we later discover that the roleplay needs more than 6/7 people, we can just put always accepting on the roleplays title.

I'd love to give this a try, if you'll have me? QuQ This sounds hella fun for sure! I love the idea of a dark circus! <3

@StoneyJr

Good! You're reserved as the last member. All the spots are taken for now! I'll inform Buggy via message and we will try and get the roleplay up tomorrow!

ALL SPOTS ARE TAKEN. IF YOU STILL WISH TO JOIN, WAIT UNTIL WE GET THE ROLEPLAY UP AND ALL RESERVED MEMBERS HAVE REGISTERED. THANK YOU.

@Folkus, you can still join, since Buggy saw you before reservations ended. Of course, it's only if you want too. We haven't even created the roleplay yet so you wouldn't be missing anything.

Alright! I'm so excited!!! We have enough people, so I guess we really are doing this! Love and I are discussing the plans for the roleplay already. Hopefully, everything will be up come tomorrow, and yall will be able to start making your characters. As Love said, we will be accepting more players after the guild/forum/rp is up and running. If anyone has any question, concerns, or ideas: feel free to message me! I don't won't anyone to feel intimidated or anything like that. This is my first time hosting a role play on this website, and I promise I won't attack you for saying something stupid...not that there is any such things as a stupid question or comment.

*so freaking excited* (OUO)(@V@)(*U*)( :P )( :D )

@StoneyJr @SleepiestBear7 @kira blackthorn @Jinxx ^^^ Get ready! We plan to have the roleplay up and running for character sign ups by tomorrow! Also, if you will, vote in the poll above! We need your input!

@StoneyJr @SleepiestBear7 @kira blackthorn @Jinxx

The roleplay is up! Feel free to create your characters. We'd prefer if you kept the genders of the characters somewhat even. Buggy will be off for most of today so we won't be roleplaying yet, so I will accept the characters, but not start the roleplay. Thanks! --Skylar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back