• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

caecgirl

Characters: around 6 (4-8)

Homebrew: Ask me!

GM style: my games generally start slow then hopefully busild. You may see the occasional chaotic element.
Post Length: 1 liners to paragraphs

Post Frequency: 1-3 days. Consistantly taking over a week will not work.

Hey.
Airships is actually a subject I have been itching to do for a while. Why system did you have in mind...unless that's the homebrew you mentioned above?

A long long time ago...in a galaxy far, far away...no thats not right, hold on. In ages long past, so long ago in fact that no one remembers it...there were terrible machines of war...so terrible they nearly ended the world, so everyone stopped using them. You heard rumors that the kingdom of imperium found something buried...something huge. Are they connected? I am gonna play a monk with the acrobat background. inspired by someone but i cant remember who :P j/k

Sadie Moan, human acrobat (monk)
harley-quinn-long-hair-artwork-l4.jpg

Also should have clarified that we are airship pirates...kinda just starting out cause the first thing we need to do is steal an airship. Oh, we start at level 3.

Pirates eh? What kind of pirates? Are we talking about kingdom employed privateers, murderous pillagers without conscience, or Disney "good guy" pirates just in it for the adventure?

... yes ... ok i will elaborate. could be more fun to have all of these and more in one crew. Either way the crew finds themselves tangled up in bigger takes than they expect. i suspect even cut throat pirates like not being under the thumb of world conquering types so might do the "right" thing in the end.

I am intrigued. I've been wanting to try out Pathfinder 2e for some time. I wonder if I can pull in and reroll my Tabaxi Bard/Barbarian I used in a D&D Eberron setting?

I am intrigued. I've been wanting to try out Pathfinder 2e for some time. I wonder if I can pull in and reroll my Tabaxi Bard/Barbarian I used in a D&D Eberron setting?
i like to use Pathbuilder 2e it doesnt roll abilities. it starts with +0 mods on all the abilities then adds to it based on background and when it lets youj choose more. i dont think this chargen lets u get under 10 in anything. races are ancestries. subraces are heritage. tabaxi are known as catfolk in this system. that being said, yes you should be able to port it.

Last edited:
i like to use Pathbuilder 2e it doesnt roll abilities. it starts with +0 mods on all the abilities then adds to it based on background and when it lets youj choose more. i dont think this chargen lets u get under 10 in anything. races are ancestries. subraces are heritage. tabaxi are known as catfolk in this system. that being said, yes you should be able to port it.
Okay. When do you plan on starting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back