• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A start from hell to a world of magic and undeniable mystery.

Patch

I need to start off 2 other people. 2 females. you're the main 2 females. I'll be the male. Female (whatever you want the name) is a sister of the other. I will need another character to play the father that will be abusive and to be specific. the father will abuse the other sister if one messes up. an example of something he's done was drown a kid that one of the sisters tried to full around with. the main sister knows a lot of her fathers capabilities. sooner or later I will need a Caraval master. he is the runner of the horrid and wretched games. I will play the male that tries at first to mess with the second sister. but really to get both of them to go to Caraval as the other sister is going to be kidnapped and fooled. the Caraval master and the games seem so real. if you get caught into them to far. you could get to far lost and lose your life. many people can join as there will be many playing. I'm closing the joining when Caraval starts. 3 days (I might add an Extention) after I post this. there will be 5 days of Caraval to win. you get 5 clues 1 is given the other 4 are found out by a slip of paper you're given day 1. I would request another male in which will, later on, play a part as being the first sister arranged marriage. to get your parts to pm me and I'll explain your character. the starting place is the main sister wakes up to hear her sister messing around with a male character (me) the main sister got 3 tickets to Caraval and the second one is for her sister. and the third is for her arranged husband. in which he will not go the secret and flirtatious man will go as he is the only way for them to go. this is something her oblivious sister will do but the other sister doesn't want to get beat when she returns. thanks for joining. Just remember. It's only a game...Don't get caught to far. or you might just get to lost to live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back