• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Star wars RP

aya2u

Hello all,

First of all, I hope that everyone is safe and that we slowly, the coronavirus cases will decrease.

I am trying to find someone to roleplay A Reylo Star Wars Rp. I would be interested in trying Roleplay as Rey (leading pair Rey x Ben). Those two are my favorite. Honestly, I don’t mind adding side characters or pairs.

I have watched all three trilogies. However, I am more familiar with the new sequel trilogy. Now about the plot, I wouldn't mind trying a modern au with Rey x Ben.

I’ll try to respond regularly, and I’ll be active. Response length is not something I’m strict about as long as an effort is put in. I usually write in 3rd person past tense. If you are interesting, let me know.

Hi, I'm interested! I'm a female Reylo, and have few scenarios and am definitely free to plot together as well, so please pm me if you want. I'm new to this site, so I don't really know how it usually works but feel free to pm me with question and details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back