• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Specific Show, A Specific Pairing, And A Specific Want For a Long-time RP Partner

N30NL4Z3R

Fear Me, Mortal ( °꒳° )
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello ^w^ My name is Neon and I'm looking for someone that is interested in the pairing dynamic between Hannibal Lecter and William Graham from the TV Show Hannibal... Before you decide to criticize my choices in life, I'm a person of Horror and Psychological Suspense and the show and characters just scream that to me and it is not an exaggeration to say I absolutely love the dynamic between the two, despite the manipulative and twisted aspect it may have. And the relationship is not normally comparable to romantic nor affectionate, for in the end, both of them are pieces of one half, where only the two of them could ever understand eachother. I could go further, but I don't want to end up filling and padding this out with my rambles.

I'm open to any sort of alterations to the main storyline, even something comparable to an AU is fine to me. Like the selected sub genres, I'm open to supernatural and fantasy based worlds, like those in which one character in not completely Human, etc. I have no specifications regarding roleplaying abilities nor schedule of posts, for all I want is for understanding between two people and understanding of slow responses. I'm likely to be slow, but that's due to my determination to write the post in one setting and post it in the same time frame. And it doesn't help that I'm a perfectionist and half the time not satisfied with what I write. So, despite my problems, I hope that you may consider seeing me as a possible roleplay partner. ╰(*°▽°*)╯

[Note: I'm fine with being either one/have no preference towards who I want to be. Also please don't post it, instead PM me if interested o3o]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back