• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊ A Small Fandom Search ‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

_Hollow_

Possible Cryptid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_inline_oyex09CJGf1rxppp7_500.gifv

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊ Introduction‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

Hello, hello and welcome to my search thread for fandoms. Below, you can find some information about me, my preferences, and what fandoms I am looking for. If you have any questions or would like to ask about a fandom that is not listed, feel free to do so. You can post on this thread or send me a PM. However, just a heads up that I do periodically delete posts in order to keep the search thread neat. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day!

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊ About Me‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

• Hollow/Holls / Twenties / They/Them.

• I am literate, multi-para, and write in both third person and past tense.

• I can write upwards of 3+ paragraphs (300-800 words+) per post and I am OOC-friendly.

• I have no issue providing writing samples. Just ask!
  • I am in the EST time zone and can do weekly posts (if not more). However, my schedule can fluctuate due to offline responsibilities. That said, I will let you know if I am going to be unable to respond for a while!

• I am open to both Canon x OC, OC x OC, and occassionally Canon x Canon. However, anything involving Canon x Canon is highly dependent on which characters are involved.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊ Requirements‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

• Must be over 18. Sorry, but I am an adult and therefore not comfortable writing with minors.

• Must be literate and able to write multi-para. I do not expect a novel’s worth of writing. However, I do like details and expect equal effort on both our parts.

• Must be willing to contribute to the plot and characters. Please do not make me do all of the planning for the story, I like to get input and suggestions!

• Must be willing to double for things involving Canon x OC. There are exceptions to this rule, but for the most part I prefer to double.

• If you have any triggers then please let me know! I want us to both be safe and comfortable while writing, so this is important.

• Please let me know if you are no longer interested in the roleplay. I understand that life can get busy or interests sometimes change. So, no judgement if you decide that you want to move on.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊ No-Gos‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

• Pairings such as Bully/Victim, Underage/Adult, and Sibling/Sibling (this includes step-siblings or any other familial relationships) are some of the pairing types that I do NOT feel comfortable with and therefore will not do.

• I will not romanticize things such as abuse, manipulation, stalking, etc. Although I do not mind exploring darker concepts, I will not present them as romantic or attractive.

• Vague requests. Please be able to introduce yourself and provide details as what you are looking for, both plot and character-wise. If I am not able to tell what it is that you want from the roleplay then I may not respond.
  • OCs who do not fit the context of the plot/setting or follow established lore. Please understand that I have the right to say no to your character, just as you have the right to say no to mine.

• Not giving equal effort. I do not mean to be rude, but if I take the time to write out a couple of paragraphs then I do not want a singular sentence in response. It is a huge mood killer and will make me lose motivation for the plot. As I said before, I do not need novella-esque responses. However, I do need something to work with.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊ Fandoms‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

• (★☆☆☆☆) - Not Interested.
  • (★★☆☆☆) - Eh, Might Need Some Convincing.
  • (★★★☆☆) - Sure!
  • (★★★★☆) - I’d Like To Do This!
  • (★★★★★) - I’d Really, Really Like To Do This!
  • ☾ - Plot Available.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Video Games‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

• Bendy and the Ink Machine (★★★☆☆) ☾
    Characters I can write- Henry Stein and Boris the Wolf.
    Characters I can try- Sammy Lawerence and Wally Franks.
    Characters I am seeking- Bendy the Dancing Demon and Alice Angel.
    Note(s)- AU Only.

• Cuphead (★★☆☆☆) ☾
    Characters I can write- Cuphead, The Devil, Ms. Chalice, Blind Specter, and Elder Kettle.
    Characters I can try- King Dice and Chef Saltbaker.
    Characters I am Seeking- Mugman, Cagney Carnation, and Esther Winchester.
    Note(s)- None.

• Dead by Daylight (★★★☆☆)
    Characters I can Write- The Huntress and the Ghostface.
    Characters I can try- Dwight Fairfield, Jake Park, the Hillbilly, and the Trapper.
    Characters I am seeking- Leon S. Kennedy, Quentin Smith, Claudette Morel, The Deathslinger, and the Cannibal.
    Note(s)- None.

• Pokémon Legend of Arceus (★☆☆☆☆) ☾
    Characters I can write- Adaman, Volo, and Irida.
    Characters I can try- Professor Laventon.
    Characters I am seeking- Rei and Professor Laventon.
    Note(s)- None.

• Pokémon Sun and Moon (★☆☆☆☆) ☾
    Characters I can write- Guzma, Lillie, and Hau.
    Characters I can try- Blue and Professor Kukui.
    Characters I am seeking- Red, Elio, Gladion, and Hau.
    Note(s)- None.

• Pokémon Sword and Shield (★★☆☆☆)
    Characters I can write- Leon, Raihan, Piers, and Bede
    Characters I can try- Peony and Sonia.
    Characters I am seeking- Hop, Milo, Klara, and Kabu.
    Note(s)- None.
‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Animated Works‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

• Demon Slayer (★★☆☆☆)
    Characters I can write- Zenitsu Agatsuma.
    Characters I can try- Nezuko Kamado, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Inosuke Hashibira.
    Characters I am seeking- Tanjiro Kamado.
    Note(s)- All caught up with the anime, but have not seen the most recent movie yet.

• Freakazoid (★★★☆☆) ☾
    Characters I can write- Dexter Douglas and Candle Jack.
    Characters I can try- The Lobe, Cave Guy, and Sergeant Mike Cosgrow.
    Characters I am seeking- Freakazoid.
    Note(s)- None.

• Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio (★★★★☆) ☾
    Characters I can write- Pinocchio, Geppetto, and Count Volpe.
    Characters I can try- Sebastian J. Cricket and Candlewick.
    Characters I am seeking- Pinocchio and Sebastian J. Cricket.
    Note(s)- None.

• Invader Zim (★★★☆☆) ☾
    Characters I can write- Gazlene "Gaz" Membrane and GIR.
    Characters I can try- Dib Membrane and Tak.
    Characters I am seeking- Zim and Dib Membrane.
    Note(s)- Original TV show only.

• My Hero Academia (★☆☆☆☆) ☾
    Characters I can write- Ochaco Uraraka, Shoto Todoroki, and Fumikage Tokoyami.
    Characters I can try- Tenya Ida, Momo Yaoyorozu, and Tsuyu Asui.
    Characters I am seeking- Izuku Midoriya.
    Note(s)- AU only please, because I have not been keeping up with the anime or manga.

• ParaNorman (★★★★☆) ☾
    Characters I can write- Mitch Downe and Neil Downe.
    Characters I can try- Norman Babcock and Courtney Babcock.
    Characters I am seeking- Norman Babcock.
    Note(s)- None.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Movies/TV Shows‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

• An American Werewolf in London (★★★★★) ☾
    Characters I can write- David Kessler and Jack Goodman.
    Characters I can try- Alex Price and J.S. Hirsch.
    Characters I am seeking- David Kessler and Jack Goodman.
    Note(s)- None.

• IT (2017 and 2019) (★☆☆☆☆)
    Characters I can write- Bill Denbrough, Beverly Marsh, Eddie Kaspbrak, and Pennywise.
    Characters I can try- Ben Hascom.
    Characters I am seeking- Richie Toizer, Stanley Uris, Mike Hanlon, and Bill Denbrough.
    Note(s)- It has been a super long time since I have seen the movies, so I might be a bit rusty.

• Reanimator (★★★☆☆)
    Characters I can write- Dan Cain.
    Characters I can try- Megan Halsey and Herbert West.
    Characters I am seeking- Herbert West and Dan Cain.
    Note(s)- None.

• Renfield (★★★★★)
    Characters I can write- Dracula.
    Characters I am seeking- Robert Montague Renfield.
    Characters I can try- Teddy Lobo.
    Note(s)- I would love to include more monsters from Universal's Dark Universe.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Multi-Media‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

(For these fandoms, we do not have to do a specific version. We can mix and match elements from different media.)

• Marvel (★☆☆☆☆) ☾
    Characters I can write- Peter Parker.
    Characters I can try- Venom and Eddie Brock .
    Characters I am seeking- Wade Wilson.
    Note(s)- None.

• Sonic the Hedgehog (★★☆☆☆)
    Characters I can write- Dr. Ivo “Eggman” Robotnik and Miles “Tails” Prower.
    Character I can try- Knuckles the Echidna.
    Characters I am seeking- Sonic the Hedgehog and Miles “Tails” Prower.
    Note(s)- None.

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (★★☆☆☆)
    Characters I can write- Raphael and Leonardo.
    Characters I can try- April O' Neil and Splinter.
    Characters I am seeking- Donatello and Michaelangelo.
    Note(s)- None.

• Sweet Tooth (★★☆☆☆) ☾
    Characters I can write- Gus, Thomas "Tommy" Jepperd, General Douglas Abbot, and Johnny Abbot.
    Characters I can try- None.
    Characters I am seeking- Gus, Thomas "Tommy" Jepperd, and Johnny Abbot.
    Note(s)- I am about halfway done with the second season and have caught up with the comics.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊ Wishlist‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

(Cravings are underlined. I am only looking for fandom-based plots at the moment. These are elements that I would like to include in said fandom-based plots.)

Platonic | Romantic | Found Family | Canon x Canon | Canon x OC | OC x OC | Crossover | AU | Protective Guardians | Unequipped Parental Figures Doing Their Best | Wholesome and Supportive Friendships | Siblings Watching Each Other's Backs | Horror | Horror Comedy | Body Horror | Supernatural | Ghosts and Werewolves and Ghouls, Oh My! | Unrequited Love | Complicated Feelings and Relationships | Arranged Marriage | Marriage of Convenience | Love in Tragic Circumstances | Pining for Your Best Friend | Forbidden Romance and Friendships | Friends Being Goofballs Together | Outcasts Finding A Healthy Support System | Opposites Attract | Crushes | Angst | Spideypool | Long-Term | Cartoon Shenanigans | Reunited Family | More to Be Added...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back