• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Eldritch_Cat_Creature

Bug Collector. I Collect Bugs.
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
**✿❀ Hello Again, Traveler. ❀✿**

DnIjPjcxRD9l9KQWJJctawfXwNB5PT2q_hQr9JsJtIlVJQuSGFZxGtHlOQ-4-X0lrDPT6u-2HfoSu5lJxZxHneJTpJxv7pArtqPNQh28I5Z4Bo7CtLdm6Xiremy1DAAWCwTgm6yuQFYnLFNHvnQN5S3WH5JvOcGZ1vAn89egCzlXlYggq-qqnpK78zbUGA
First, a Little Introduction

My name is Eldritch, and I'm remaking this thread as I've been gone an awful long time. Unfortunately, something traumatic happened in my personal life, and I had to put all of my creative ventures on pause to recover.

Due to this, I have not checked this site in months. If you messaged me and I did not reply, or we had a thread going, I promise I had no intention of ignoring you or leaving. If you'd like to continue or pick our collaboration back up, please let me know. And, either way, allow me to offer my apologies. <3

Now that I'm in a far better place, I would love to get back to my ❀ favorite hobby ❀, so here I am, and here you are.

Get cozy, warm yourself by the fire, and feel free to take a look at my wares. Please, let me know if something sparks your interest– I’d love to write with you.

A note: If we are currently writing together, I am not looking to replace any of my partners and am working on all replies! <3 Also, if we were roleplaying before and something fell through on either end, please feel free to reach out. I'm completely ghost-friendly and I don't care if you ditched before, life happens, god knows I've accidentally done it when things got overwhelming.

nU2tnKe3lcH2HS59GWLUV0qk7bze09Ef2wTMBV7maWuUS6zxhSvXvHWjucsQ3nm1yj46wO3HBLeSC2JCNkgwjC0JK85WCsLXYGhLKHsLwt9092IhXDU70mHgtfM-ITSQcYE0XEVuiFpymdY54KjhcpjifImUU1mFaIDh3ZT6Fay0zkxMGU5l7-lqEZICZg

Here's a Bit About Me

☾ 27 years old
☾ eastern standard timezone
☾ computer scientist
☾ 16+ years writing experience
☾ chill
☾ ghost friendly!
☾ I love being friends OOC
☾ will tell you about my pets

0bbeddb5f839c5f02a22f6e43c8280ed.gif

....Here Is A Link To My Writing Samples!

☾ Please take a look at my samples here: Eldritch Cat's Samples

Here Are Some Genres I Enjoy <3
861a28e633bfc367a21456e35299aab4.gif

Here are some of my favorite genres and themes! I would love to include some of these in our RPs

☾ Sci-Fi, specifically Space Opera or Cyberpunk
☾ Romance
☾ High Fantasy
☾ Horror
☾ Angsty, Dark
☾ Action
☾ Crime
☾ War

92596ea04cf1894d98bc5735c5f9d4f7.gif

.... And Here Are The Genres I Tend To Avoid

Unfortunately, there are some genres I can't really get into! I'm going to list them below so we can make sure we are a good match, since I want to provide the best experience possible for my partners

☾ Slice of Life
☾ Drama
☾ Modern/No Magic AU
☾ Historically Accurate
☾ Isekai
☾ Crossover

COgwpys9swT0Y8s0oz0qSpNmA6CImPui8dNzMym6ossnFkgkgUcmFWOojkQGt7Cqyq8kcM3o7bOq8ub1Iy-4ajAmf000PN-eTrpC_6LiJO53e3YKN48IJ9xndjDSiK8IaAR2X9TAm8BqCTwBJZiQuVIOXfsNuIhYvd8gFKer3ex60W2TaN1tLeIfsdrVTw
Here’s What I’m Looking For In a Writing Partner

☾ 21+
☾ friendly and understanding -- I'm going to school for my graduate degree, working full-time, and have several health problems that sometimes put me out of commission for weeks at a time. I may need some patience, and I'm sorry in advance <3
☾ down to plot and collaborate together
☾ literate​

cWR_WYWDOcEr0cmTv7FMqWR15Lo9lhoaVl9P8zzU42dUATnEoenrQO9lQr9oH6rstcpb-z1BglAMMC5LpVTGOyvh3DNJS7vdd9110ghgff4yTSuctGM5UPjOV7lqahbfkwczXFOkk_1FZFgiRfB6TLP3cFM7Pu67Owls1ie3PSrYfu2Ui-Kp3fTeg8Dyqg

....And This Is What I Want From Our Roleplay

☾ OCxCanon or OCxOC
☾ Doubling! I highly prefer playing a large cast of main characters, and I find doubling to be the most fun way for me to write.
☾ MxF or FxF
☾ literate, multipara.
☾ lots of PLOTTING and CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. Planning out the RP in detail is my favorite part. I love coming up with intricate storylines, talking about all the little details about our OCs and their lives, and making up NPCs to use. Please, if you’re the sort to just say “I’m good with whatever” and not participate at all in the planning, don’t message me.
☾ not just romance/slice of life. Now, here’s the deal– I love me some good romance. It’s spicy, it’s fun, it’s funky fresh. However, I get very bored with roleplays where romance is the only thing happening. I enjoy action, mystery, horror, violence, angst, etc– I’m so, so down to write romance scenes that’ll make you blush, I just also want to make sure we incorporate other genres!

735d73725f77188e554756b5e11a2bf1.gif
A List of the Fandoms I’m Interested In

☾ characters I would like you to play for me are listed in [brackets]
☾ unless otherwise mentioned, I can play any character for you
☾ I’m down to write whatever sort of romance you want for your half. Love triangles, squares, whatever polygon you wish– idgaf.
☾ if we have the same love interest but you think we'd be a good fit otherwise, it’s cool! Please reach out anyway, we can write splits or figure something out, I’m chill with whatever

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ Naruto and Naruto Shippuden ☾

Status: Caught up on Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, Have Not Seen Boruto
OCs:
Catgirl
Evil Catgirl (Alt Version)
Sad Ghost Girl (TM)
Open to AU: Yes
Play For Me: [too many to list, lol. Potential love interest information is at the bottom of my character sheets!]
I can play for you: [anyone]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ Baldur's Gate 3 ☾

OC: WIP
Open to AU: No, but okay with canon deviation
Play For Me: [Astarion, SH, OC]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ Death Note ☾

OC: Depressed Mathematician
Play For Me: [L]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ Psycho Pass ☾

OC: Blonde, Rich, A Little Bit Of A Bitch
Play For Me: [ginoza]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ Wolf’s Rain ☾

Play For Me: [tsume]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ Fate/Zero ☾

OC: Time-Traveling Wizard
Play For Me: [kariya matou]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ Cowboy Bebop ☾

Play For Me: [vicious]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ Tokyo Ghoul (the original, not re) ☾

OC: Cannibal Death Cult
Play For Me: [kishou arima, renji yomo]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ Mob Psycho 100 ☾

Play For Me: [reigen, yusuke sakurai]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Contact Me

☾ I’m excited to hear from you!
☾ please include your name, age, pronouns, and what fandom you’d like in your message.
☾ I feel so rude saying this, but if you don't include the above information, I won't be responding to your message. I want to make sure people who reach out have read my post, just because I think it's a good way to make sure we're a good fit!
☾ please message me through DMs! I won't reply to comments on this post
☾ I do not roleplay in publicly visible threads. We can do DMs here, or offsite.​

Last edited:
I know it says dm you but for some reason I haven’t been able to start a convo today! ;-; I’m interested in bg3 if you’ll have me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back