• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πšŠ πšœπš•πšŽπšŽπš™πš’ πšœπš™πš›πš’πšπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš‘πšŽπš› πš™πš•β˜½πšπšœ. β™‘

will o wisp

π‘›π‘œπ‘π‘œπ‘‘π‘¦ 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ β‚“Λš.

haus of covet

she/her . ΰ­­ 18+ . ΰ­­ all genders . ΰ­­ fxf mxf nonbinary . ΰ­­ double friendly . ΰ­­ lazy lit but adv ( quality over quantity ) . ΰ­­ third person

this search will be dedicated to my fandom interests and will be canon x oc, not canon x canon. i'm also so open to doing our own versions of any of these should we decide on that.

i won't be listing who i'd like you to play and vice versa. instead i ask that we discuss that through pms! β™‘

T V / M O V I E
THE WALKING DEAD. GAME OF THRONES. REIGN. BRIDGERTON. ALL OF US ARE DEAD. EUPHORIA. TEEN TITANS. RESIDENT EVIL. AHS. STUDIO GHIBLI. CLASSIC FAIRY TALES. TWILIGHT. THE WITCHER. METEOR GARDEN.

O T O M E
DIABOLIK LOVERS. BROTHERS CONFLICT. DANCE WITH DEVILS.

A N I M E
SAILOR MOON. FRUITS BASKET. NARUTO. FMA. HAIKYU. COWBOY BEBOP. SAMURAI CHAMPLOO. OURAN HS HOST CLUB. PRINCESS TUTU. ANCIENT MAGUS BRIDE. PARADISE KISS. NANA. FUSHIGI YUUGI. VAMPIRE KNIGHT. INUYASHA.

K D R A M A

SOMETHING IN THE RAIN. BOYS OVER FLOWERS. THE GREAT SEDUCER/TEMPTED. ABYSS. TRUE BEAUTY. NEVERTHELESS. WHEN THE CAMELLIA BLOOMS. BEYOND EVIL. PLAYFUL KISS. BUSINESS PROPOSAL. HWAYUGI.​

if you require a sample, let me know when you pm me.

Β© weldherwings.

Last edited:
𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏.
β₯ please let me know who you'd want me to write as or if you're
wanting to do our own version of listed fandom in the pm you send.

-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back