Other A Simple Thank You

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
While it's been a year and a half since I've joined this site, I find that's something I don't really reflect on too much. Lately, however, I've found that I find it hard to live without this site. It's become a part of me in a way no other site (Animal Jam, Poptropica, etc.) ever has. Maybe it's because I love to write, and this is a site dedicated to roleplaying, which is writing. Maybe it's because the people I've met are all amazing and more real than the people I encounter in my daily life. Or maybe it's because I've fallen in love with everything about this site. In that way, I have to thank those who work so hard everyday to make sure it runs well and keeps going, who do everything they can to keep us all satisfied and eager for more. So first of all, thanks to all of the staff and moderators for all they do and all the shit they have to put up with on a daily basis. (And thanks especially to Kaerri Kaerri for always liking my statuses. It's so damn flattering, you have no idea.)

And yeah, yeah, it's cool and all that I've only been on here for less than two years, but there's something else about this time. It's been exactly one year since I created my favorite OC that I'll ever create, Skylie Dyer. Though she started off as a simple reincarnation of Iris, the goddess of rainbows, she became a part of me that I can't live without. On the outside, she's nothing like me (except for how short she is), but there's something about her that's tied me to her inexplicably. And with her came nine other characters whom I've come to love almost as much as her, nine characters who all hold a large space in my heart. It's really no wonder I can't stop writing about them.
latest
03dc0d8c678ec0a5ec8db01bbe595a89b5282593.GIF
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f475663643539646b774b544347413d3d2d3237363934393438332e313435633538666331343830393064613738363438393931323934372e676966
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f76556b6e4172496545696e4f65513d3d2d3436373237353433372e3134653237393132633761333331633637333532393431353933312e676966
latest
latest
980x.gif
5557732_orig.gif
tumblr_m1tez2zMNn1qd54da.gif
you-dont-love-Anna-now-we-dont-know-what-tell-you.gif

In short, I'd like to thank stellar.nova stellar.nova , deer deer , Athens Athens , diwa diwa , PixieDust PixieDust , mxlly mxlly and anyone else I can't think of at the present. Whether directly or indirectly, you all played a role in how these ten characters became a part of my life. Without you all, I don't even know what would have become of these characters of mine. It may have started with joining a roleplay involving the Greek pantheon, but characters don't develop on their own. They develop based on interactions with others, and they grow from all the friends they gain. I'm so thankful that my characters had friends in yours. I'm glad my babes met yours, and without them I probably wouldn't have the Skylie, Avril, Ivy, Kendrick, Castiel, Oliver, Tobias, Jacqueline, Coleson, and Naomi I do today. It all started a year ago when I chose Avril Lavigne as Skylie's face claim, and I have had absolutely no regrets since. Most of all, I'd like to thank all of you for being my friends. I know we've drifted apart over the past few months, but I still cherish each and every one of you, and I'm so thankful every day that we met and that you put up with my shit, even when I'm a bitch who probably doesn't deserve the forgiveness you so easily give me.

But of course, Gen doesn't only have a few friends. To @everjinx , The Mechanist The Mechanist , D DisneyGirl , revalia revalia , @h o n e s t p r i n c e , TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord , nymphadora. nymphadora. , Aukanai Aukanai , and whoever else was in Disney or has been my friend, thank you so much for all the laughs and words of encouragement. And, in some cases, thanks for writing with me and helping me develop my characters and develop a story. ^^

And now to get more specific:
AiAi AiAi ~ Can you believe it's been ONE YEAR? Our Fairy Tail story is still going strong, and I'm so happy that it has! I've had such a great time with Sakura and Rogue, and so have Akari and Gray! I can't wait to see where our newfound Ouran story will go, or where our Fairy Tail one will go, for that matter! I've had such a fun time busting dark guilds and playing the Guild Master's game with you! :)
stepherz345 stepherz345 ~ Same to you! It's been about a year, hasn't it? Our Digimon story, I believe, has only just begun. We may be slow coming because life just HAS to get in the way, but I still look forward to your responses and hope we can continue to develop our story! ^^ (Not to mention Digimon is forever my favorite anime. On that note...
KageYuuki KageYuuki ~ Thank you so much for introducing me to your Digimon RP. I've no idea how long it's been since I've joined, but Skylie and Agumon (she won't admit it) have had a blast so far! All of our characters are wonderful and so much fun to watch interact. I can't wait to see where the Digital World takes us all.
Kazu Kazu ~ I always love sharing our love of dating sims, and I'm so glad I was able to get you into Pacthesis. I miss our frequent conversations, but it's always been worth it to answer your spamming posts on my profile. :P
jinkx jinkx ~ I don't care how far we've drifted, I still love you, dammit! I still consider you to be one of my best friends, and I look back fondly on our days as Percy Jackson fan-buds.
apolla apolla ~ You're so wonderful, I can't even. No words can express how much I admire and love you. <3

So again, thank you all for writing with me, talking to me, all of the above. I can't imagine my life without RPN, without you, without my characters. Thank you for putting that much-needed smile on my face when anime and books just won't do the trick.

~AnimeGenork/Gen/Genork/Anime/GenGen/Genie Gen Gen/Genork-san/Insert Nickname Here
P.S. deer deer Help the name Adrian is actually everywhere now IT'S LIKE HE'S EVERYWHERE I GO

Thank you for being a fun person with posts I like to put likes on ^D^

This made me shed a tear! It's been a blast in writing with you and even more meeting you!

tumblr_ncvkzdUSSI1qmsp2io1_250.gif

adrian: “oh, you’ve met my clones then? you and i both know who’s the one and only ‘adrian’ around here. it’s flattering but i’ll always be the original.”

oh my goodness, you’re such a sweetheart, gen gen! i am so glad to have met you as well, my dear! i will always treasure the memories we have shared together in olympus prophecies and so much more! no matter where we are in life, we will always be friends and you always know where to find me if you need me, darling! thank you for taking a chance on us and i’m so grateful and humbled to have met someone as talented as you.​

tumblr_ncvkzdUSSI1qmsp2io1_250.gif

adrian: “oh, you’ve met my clones then? you and i both know who’s the one and only ‘adrian’ around here. it’s flattering but i’ll always be the original.”

oh my goodness, you’re such a sweetheart, gen gen! i am so glad to have met you as well, my dear! i will always treasure the memories we have shared together in olympus prophecies and so much more! no matter where we are in life, we will always be friends and you always know where to find me if you need me, darling! thank you for taking a chance on us and i’m so grateful and humbled to have met someone as talented as you.​

Yes Adrian I have met your clones but no one is as great as you

<3 <3

This is so unexpected but it makes me so happy to read this and oh my gosh you're a wonderful person ;w; I hope you have a wonderful day Gen! You're such a sweetie. Also, Maverick gives a nod to good ol' Mitchel.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

So I think we first started RPing together in that Elemental RP I made? I can't remember if it was before then or not, but either way, you are an amazing writer/RPer and you're just an awesome person all around. This post really made my day and made me smile because I've been feeling down lately, and it's nice to know someone appreciates and cares about you. I feel the same about you, doll!

Wow, I'm so glad that RPN has also been such a special place for you as it has been for me and I'm honored to be apart of that. Thank you ❤ Writing with you has brought so much joy. Keep being awesome AnimeGenork AnimeGenork .

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Ahhhh, has it already been a year?! Wooooow, it feels so much shorter, perhaps because I just enjoy every moment of our RP together ;)
Thank you for this sweet message and honestly you'll always be one of my top best rp partners and friend :) Thanks and I look forward to all the future adventures we would have~
P.S Rogue is pouting that you switched Sakura and Akari up ;) hehe <3

aw GenGen! This is so sweet! I absolutely adore you and this message means so much to me <3 I'm so happy I met you! You're so spirited and creative and I'm so glad that we've been able to make these worlds with these amazing characters together! Honestly the Olympus Prophecies will always have a special spot in my heart and everyone who was part of it!
I might not be around as much anymore but i'll be around whenever you'd want to chat about anything! You're my friend and I'll always be there for you!
Love you xx <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back