• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Simple 1x1 Search

Erinkohai

Ruler of Kittens
Hello there! The name is Erin! c:

I'm quite new to this site, but I can assure you I've been roleplaying for 6 years of my existence. I'm more used to sites like gaia, so getting used to this community will take a wee bit of adjusting, but that's no big deal.

My posting range is usually about 500-2000+ words, but I only ask a good solid paragraph from my partners, more is amazing, but one paragraph is plenty enough.

I prefer mxf pairings, and I'm currently preferring to play the female role, but I may be swayed to do a mxm but it'll require a little convincing. cx

I'm actually looking for fandom and original roleplays currently. I have no original pairings in mind, but feel free to suggest them, as for randoms, I'll list a few below, but feel free to ask about one that isn't there, because there is no way I've covered all the anime/shows/ect I've watched!

Hirunaka no Ryuusei, Blue Exorcist, Psycho Pass, Inuyasha, Vampire Knight, Shugo Chara, Say I Love You, Tokyo Ghoul, Diabolik Lovers, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Gakuen Alice, Durarara, Fruits Basket, Noragami, Kamisama Kiss

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever watched the animes Soul Eater, Angel Beats!, (Woot you've watch Shugo Chara!), Tokyo Mew Mew, or Kaze No Stigma?

Hello there! c:

I've watched all of Tokyo Mew Mew (haha, even though that's been two years ago, I still recall it well) and I'm familiar with the first few episodes of Angel Beats!

Wonderful! (Tokyo Mew Mew is a classic, it's hard to forget ^-^) Is there one you would like to specifically do? I kinda avoid the animes like Free because for me, it's just to awkward and broke my awesome meter bar.

I'm pretty indecisive on them actually! xD Do you have a preference?

Also! Would you prefer the roles to be canon x canon, canon x oc, or oc x oc (set in the fandom universe?) I'm pretty much chill with which ever. cx

I'm chillax about the fandom we go with. It's your 1x1 search, you choose! ^.^

Based off your choice we can decided about the cannon and oc match.

Ooh nice choice! *Grabs a random lock snd spins in circles xD * Ok, for shugo chara, I guess I would use and OC, what about you?

Hmmm, good question! xD

I think if I went with a cannon, I'd probably adore playing Rima, especially because her character isn't fully developed and such and it leaves quite a bit of open room, besides, she's got a wonderful sense of sarcasm. cx But I wouldn't be opposed to playing an oc!

*The suspension*

It's been a while since I've watched Shugo chara. So I'm a bit rusty with who is who, so forgive me if I am all over the place. When it comes to anime, pictures instantly help. My memory is like that  Σ(゜Д゜) If you wish to be Rima, feel free to! Also do you have a picture of her? My internet is being funky and always says that my internet is down when it's clearly not xD , oh my.

Thank you!

Now, based on that, this will be cannon x oc?

The struggle is real indeed.  ( ´△`)

No problem! c:

I would assume so!

As for a plot, perhaps the oc is new or new-ish, either having have just moved there or have moved perhaps a month ago there, and perhaps the guardians end up figuring out the oc has an egg (or two, three ect if we want them to have multiple or even the oc could even end up being the joker or sorts but with some sort of twist?)

Good idea! Ok, my oc had just moved to the area and atteneds the high school the guardians attend. She had known about her egg but hasn't fully understood what it's capable of. Of course Rima will be there to make every thing magical! ^.^

Would you like to start this elegant rp in a convo or on here? (The beauty in Shugo Chara)

I don't quite know all the features and such of this site yet, (even though I've been exploring for a good few hours), so maybe a convo?

Alright! I made an account for this lovely website yesterday due another forum site goinf down, and surprisingly this had the same layout and such! So lucky for you, I know what I'm doing. (I'm not saying you don't! I'm pretty sure you are very smart and talented! *Bowns in apology*)

(The conversation layout is a bit different, give me a moment.)

Erin I can't figure this out.. I thought I had it, but I don't *Sobs* Will this do for now?

That's totally okay! I can try to fiddle with it and see if I can make it!

Are we wanting one that's more like pms or a thread?

Well the convos on here are PM

and threads are public I believe, yes.

So I will keep trying! Don't stop, BELIEVIN'!

My dear friend I got nothing.

Evergreen98 said:
Hey!! Have you watched k project??
Hey there! c:

I haven't even heard of that one actually! If you're interested in sort of using it's plot I could totally do some research on it, unless there is anything else you're craving!

Evergreen98 said:
I been want to do that and a one piece rp, Tokyo ghoul and shugo chara.
I think I'd be up for either a K project roleplay or a Tokyo ghoul one, which one do you prefer more? After reading over K project, I feel like I'm good with either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back