• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Silent War [CLOSED]

FabulousTrash

aaaaaaaaaaaa
“A war doesn’t have to be obvious. An entire kingdom can collapse with a single blow, or a well tempered “arrangement””

Two kingdoms, similar in many ways. Prosperous, flourishing, abundant. At first glance, any traveler would think that the two kingdoms are so much alike, they are the same. However, it takes someone with good eyes to see the tensions between the two bodies of power.

Between the kingdoms Valkaryn and Skylark, the king of Skylark wanted all the land for himself. However, waging war would ruin the perfect surface image of his kingdom, and doing that would cause many problems in the future. His only option? Enlist the help of more filthy people who have blood on their hands and criminal records spanning throughout months.

Their mission? Acquire blackmail material to force the other king to give up his land and everything else. And what better option than the princess?

GM Message
Hey friends! Its your local neko back with an RP. This time me and FictionallyPerfect FictionallyPerfect worked on this together. As the thingy suggests, players will be a band of mercs hired by the corrupt king and work together to capture the princess, super mario style!

Kidding.

But really. The goal for the mercs is to capture the princess and take her back to the corrupt king so he can use her as blackmail.

The RP will most likely start with all the characters already in the mercenary guild and then they'll be given the job and we'll from there

If you're interested, you know what to do! Thanks for reading :3

Last edited:
Questions:

-Does the character have to be part of a guild or can it be a free roaming mercenary that was hired?
-Is there magic in this setting? (the answer does not change if i want to join)
Lastly: Where do i sign up? Im interested.

Hey The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof :3

I'm sure the first question can be arranged. Originally we wanted it so it was a guild/group of mercs, but if more people would prefer to be freelance, thats an easy change
We havent considered magic, but thanks for the mention! We'll think about it
This is technically the sign up :p

Mention anyone here who you think might be interested in this :3

Hey The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof :3

I'm sure the first question can be arranged. Originally we wanted it so it was a guild/group of mercs, but if more people would prefer to be freelance, thats an easy change
We havent considered magic, but thanks for the mention! We'll think about it
This is technically the sign up :p

Mention anyone here who you think might be interested in this :3
I sadly don´t really have people to tag.

But yeah, i like settings with and without magic. So don´t put it in just cause i asked.

Could,I join tho,I do have a few questions first. 1.will there be someone as the princess lol 2. after the mercs save the princess what happens next? or is that to still be decided?

And with start you mean open the character creation or start the rp itself, meaning characters will be done beforehand? Just for clarification.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back