• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Silent War [CLOSED]

Looks neat. What's the skill level for this(Sorry, I'm kinda a noob)?
Anyway, I may or may not end up joining. I'm posting on interest checks for other groups as well, so it really depends on how many of them end up working out. I don't wanna overload myself.

Looks neat. What's the skill level for this(Sorry, I'm kinda a noob)?
Anyway, I may or may not end up joining. I'm posting on interest checks for other groups as well, so it really depends on how many of them end up working out. I don't wanna overload myself.

Skill level is around moderate to high. As long as you provide substance, we should be all good :3

Skill level is around moderate to high. As long as you provide substance, we should be all good :3
Okay, I'll do my best to provide substance. I do have some experience, but I'm not sure I'm sufficiently skilled. Once some more information on this is up, I might be able to say for sure.

So where's the CS? Forgive me if I missed something obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back