• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern   ⋯ ♡ 「 a shoujo search。

ohtsundere

himedere ♡
search thread ▬▬▬▬▬▬ 1 x 1 ━ ♡
cuties.png

welcome !
hey there ! anyone else down for a super cute, v shoujo - esque roleplay?

i'll start with a brief introduction! i'm sofi, or you can call me tsun, or whatever you're comfortable with!
i'm 18+ & i use she/her pronouns ~ i'm your average full - time college student, so i can be a bit slow,
forgive me. mm, i love chatting with my roleplay partner & squealing about the roleplay is one of my
favorite things to do. if you couldn't tell, i'm p obsessed with anime & fun fact, i enjoy cosplaying ♡

also, i would just like to point out that, while i am relatively new to rpnation, i do have years of
experience roleplaying on various other sites! please be patient with my noob ass on here

▫ casual roleplay, but please be literate ( ~ 300 - 800 word length, maybe? )
▫ m / f doubling or m// ! ocs or canon
▫ fandom or original roleplays based off "shoujo" stuff
▫ anime / drawn images for faceclaims
▫ 100% ditch friendly - we have our moments
▫ discord, threads, pms, emails, gdocs for roleplaying- just ask !

originals!
honestly, any of these ideas, any variation of these ideas, ideas of your own, or any shoujo cliche!
anything based off the honeyworks couples!, model x awkward "delinquent", florist x barista,
barista x regular customer, childhood friends, jock x wallflower, "girl next door" x delinquent,
big brother type x tsundere, any pairing with a tsundere, initial unrequited love, otaku x ex - otaku,
otaku x popular (model?), gamer x gamer, cosplay maid cafes, serious athlete x cutesy "popular",
that sleepy / lazy type x bubbly / cutesy type, quirky characters, school clubs, total opposites

fandoms!
i'm totally down for AU ideas and most likely if these aren't already shoujo series, i'd prefer some kind of "slice of life" au!
honeyworks!!!!!!!!!, sanrio danshi, gakuen babysitters, blend s, hyouka, imouto sae iraeba ii, boku no hero academia

serious athlete x cutesy "popular", that sleepy / lazy type x bubbly / cutesy type,
i would love to do somethin like this!!

cherub. cherub. oooh ! someone who's interested! hello there!
those were two separate pairing ideas ~ were you interested in doubling / doing two pairs?

p.s. loving the chimchim in your icon ♡♡♡

norway norway heeey luvie okay i actually... sweats don't have private messaging rights yet OTL so i can only reply to you here for now.
would you like to message me? or we can chat here, i don't mind, lmao
what did you have in mind??? any pairings or settings or something you had in mind?

Hello there! I would be absolutely thrilled to roleplay with you or at the very least have a chat and become friends :) <3

I'm not sure what yet though, so would you be up for some brainstorming? If so do send me a PM and we'll talk when I wake up (of we're both up)

Either way, nice to meet you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back