• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a search for writing partners!

rheafaella

Hello everyone, my name is Rachel. I go by Rhea. I am in search of 1 x 1 roleplays. Here are some of my expectations listed below:

Posting:¬ It's honestly been a minute since I've posted my writing in a forum setting. I am used to roleplaying on discord or through google docs, however, I will try my hand at RPNation forums! I do enjoy decorating my posts, but I may need a few pointers with navigating this site! I typically use anime/drawn face claims and that is my preference but I may be convinced to have real-life face claims or descriptions for my characters instead.

Availability:¬ I work full-time and go to school part-time. I am generally available throughout most of the week, specifically on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Post Length:¬ I believe in quality over quantity. I consider myself to be literate. If you would like to view some of my samples of writing, please let me know!

Preferences:¬ I play both male and female characters. I am open to all sexualities. I can also play multiple characters, and am open to including side characters and NPCs if the plot calls for it.

Limits:¬ I don't roleplay with minors – I am 28 and I will not write with a minor. 18+ people only. Also, my characters are typically 18+ as well. We are to follow this site's guidelines as well.

What I like:¬ I enjoy implementing romance in my roleplays, However, I am open to platonic relationships/other genres. I want to include darker themes as well. I like it when people are understanding, & don't rush me.

Ditching:¬ I am ditch-friendly. If you are not enjoying the roleplay or want to quit, let me know. Or don't, that's also fine with me. The same goes for me, I'll let you know if I'm losing interest or if life is getting too hectic for me.

Suggestions:¬ If you see something not listed or if you have your own ideas that you wish to share, please let me know! also if you have any questions, ask away!

Reaching me:¬ If you are interested in starting a roleplay with me, reply to this thread, or private message me. Don't come to me asking me if I simply want to roleplay, come with ideas.

craving -

▌ * slow burn romance

▌ * supernatural/horror themes

▌ * unrequited love

▌ * enemies to lovers

▌ * story of seasons/harvest moon based

▌ * legend of zelda based

▌ * fantasy (dark/urban)

▌ * slice of life (college)

▌ * persona based

▌ * old flames

▌ * fake dating

▌ * opposites attract

▌ * demons/angels

▌ * inuyasha based

▌ * villainous characters

▌ * tropes/ship dynamics

I look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day!

Last edited:
Hello! I was wondering if you had an opening? I play mostly females. I can play males but they aren't my forte honestly. I am always down for an enemies to lovers plot. Hope to hear from ya if you're interested! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back