• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RWBY Tale OOC (Closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre redroseknight redroseknight AwesomeK13 AwesomeK13 what's your characters favorite food?
Ramien's favorite food is swords mapo tofu
Ah, hitting us with classic earthbound esque question, I was thinking about that days ago.

Well, there is no doubt that she likes seasoned roasted chicken (with or without gravy) accompanied with a mashed potatoes (also seasoned with spinach and melted cheese). Peach and mango combo drink on the side, finally a watermelon slice. Oh, and she also likes the rwby equivalent of a shawarma.

Ah, hitting us with classic earthbound esque question, I was thinking about that days ago.

Well, there is no doubt that she likes seasoned roasted chicken (with or without gravy) accompanied with a mashed potatoes (also seasoned with spinach and melted cheese). Peach and mango combo drink on the side, finally a watermelon slice. Oh, and she also likes the rwby equivalent of a shawarma.
I realized I made this sound like an order in a restaurant. I should have just listed it.
Calliope's favorites are lightly grilled fish and moussaka. And if you want to really get on her good side: baklava.
I have never heard of Mousakka and looked it up, my goodness that looks delicious.

Truly an Murican diet
Calliope's favorites are lightly grilled fish and moussaka. And if you want to really get on her good side: baklava.
Mmm, good choices, who knew a Swan liked fish :p

This is a restaurant, and you forgot your wallet! What do you do?
Almira's Murican order is quite rare to fulfill (Atleast with her own pockets) So she might not even complete the order and would just chow down on the watermelon since Watermelons are her favorite accessible fruit that she commonly eats. I doubt Calliope or Ramien has the dough to order something as big as that anyway.

Almira's Murican order is quite rare to fulfill (Atleast with her own pockets) So she might not even complete the order and would just chow down on the watermelon since Watermelons are her favorite accessible fruit that she commonly eats. I doubt Calliope or Ramien has the dough to order something as big as that anyway.
Oh you'd be surprised ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back