• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RP

How much do you love Raeney?

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"He-ey!" Lyra tried, squirming in his hold, his breath tickling her ear. "L-Let go already! I only came over here because I was cold last night. I didn't do it so that we could have another lewd interaction!" She added, twisting to where she was facing him once more, her hands going on his chest as she tried to push him away from her.

"It's just a few blocks away. I'll tell you where to turn at." She said, a look of disappointment on her face that wasn't hidden as well as his was. "Where's you car at?" She questioned, her hands going in her pockets as she looked around at the cars that were parked around the outside gates of the park.

Katrina stumbled backwards, having to grab onto the towel rack to keep herself from falling into the tub. She stared at Quill, her eyes like wide pools of water, swimming in them a cluster of emotions. She pulled the shirt sleeve back over her shoulder, her eyes dropping to the floor as sudden and spontaneous tears began to roll down her flushed cheeks. It was like Raeney and Rae and Reuben were alive once more, their touches lingering on her body as Quill's were. She hastily wiped her eyes, but the tears kept flowing. "I-I'm sorry. I just ah.." She trailed off, a sniffle or two sounding from her as she hadn't been touched like that in such a long time. "That just.. Made me.. R-Really happy." She finished, her eyes quickly going back on Quill.

"Not in the weird way! I um.. That sounded so wrong but I didn't mean it in the wrong way I meant it in like the normal happy way but then again it still sounds weird for me to be happy about you doing something like that when your boyfriend is literally in the living room I'm so sorry I just made this really messed up didn't I?" She said, panicking as she said once thing and continuing to make everything worse as she kept on babbling like an idiot.

Bren smiled and let Lyra go as she pushed, which caused her to be knocked back a bit further due to her own inertia than she'd probably like. Brenner stood and dusted himself off, stretching in the bit of early morning sun that shown through the canopy.

Alex led Jess to his car, and they made the drive in silence. When he got to the address she directed him to, Alex wrote his own address on a slip of paper and handed it to her. "I have a feeling you might one day want to visit," was his explanation, and then he was saying goodbye and driving away.

Quill awkwardly laughed and then shuffled his feet. He backed out the bathroom. "When you're ready come on out. Jess should be here soon, and I should attempt to salvage whatever food hasn't been burnt by now." He pretty much jogged through the apartment to the kitchen, where a cloud of smoke was beginning to form. "Ah, shit!" he exclaimed, moving things around with plentiful clattering noises.

Lyra sighed and pushed herself up as well, her clothes now covered in dirt, but she didn't seem to notice. "Where to now? It'd be pointless continuing the path we're on since we've already gotten everything we were looking for. Should we just go back to your... home? And figure out who might have a way to keep you in your human form?" She questioned, brushing her hair out of her face. She looked over at Brenner, for the first time realizing how attractive his human form actually was. He looked like a normal boy that was about her age, but there was something about him that made him more mystical looking than the rest of the boys she had ever seen. And that mystical aspect was obvious to her, since she had seen it many times. But to others, it wasn't as obvious. "Brenner... Have you always.. Been like this?" She asked, the question coming from nowhere.

Jess blushed and opened her mouth to say something, but he was already gone. She looked at the card, a smile on her face as she held it to her heart. She then put it in her back pocket before walking into the apartment. She coughed as she was greeted with a large cloud of black smoke. "Quill- what the hell?!" She demanded, waving her hands around her face helplessly, her eyes narrow. She then saw a girl run through the hallway, her hands full of towels. "Did you seriously bring a girl home and forgot that you had shit in the oven?!" She shouted, thinking he was having another affair even though he was supposedly loyal to his latest partner who she hadn't even seen sitting on the couch with an anxious expression on his face. "Sorry to disappoint," Katrina yelled, fanning the smoke out of the kitchen window with the towel. "But he's not my type!" She glanced back at Jess, having heard what she had said. ~Though that's kind of a lie..~ Katrina thought to herself, refusing to look over at Quill as she knew her cheeks would flush with embarrassment if she did.

Brenner froze mid-stretch, glancing over at Lyra with intrigue. "What are you asking?" He dropped his arms and took a few steps towards her, cocking his head. She had almost a dreamy look in her eyes as she realized his supernatural beauty.

Quill managed to salvage the majority of the food, but the bit that had burned was burping dark clouds of smoke. Quill threw out that fraction of the food, and then leaned against the wall, trying to look cool as he smiled at Jess. "Hey!" he said, looking goofy because of the soot streaked across his face. Boy Toy slowly walked into the kitchen too, waving in front of his face as he tried not to breathe.

"Y-You know what I'm asking!" Lyra tried, crossing her arms across her chest and turning her head away from him. Every time he'd take a step towards her, she'd quickly take a step back as she could only imagine what he'd do to her this time if she let him get close enough. "Were you cursed to be this way? M-maybe born with it? But if you were born with it.. why would you be trying to get rid of it?" She questioned, rambling on a bit as she continued to play keep away with him.

A snort could be heard from Katrina as she saw his 'play it cool and everything will be fine' act. She hastily lifted up a bit of her sleeve that she had somehow managed to keep clean and wiped the spot off of Quill's face before turning, her hands clasped behind her back as she smiled nervously yet politely at Jess. Jess' eyes went from Quill to Boy Toy and then to Katrina, obviously not amused. "I thought you said it was going to be dinner just us for once." She sighed, now glaring fully at Quill. "I didn't know it'd be us and your new fuck buddies." She looked at the food that was left on the counter, there barely being enough for two people now. "On second thought, I'll pass on dinner." She muttered, turning and going to her room, the door slamming behind her, causing Katrina to flinch. "That... Was my fault.. right?" She asked, wincing as she looked over at Quill, feeling as though she had ruined everything by being there.

Bren rolled his shoulders back, his brows burrowing. "Ah. Well, I was cursed, you see. I don't know why this amulet affects me as it does, but it's a miracle." Brenner reached up, wrapping his fingers around the amulet and pressing them to his chest. "Spending centuries with no one to talk to is torture in itself, but to be stuck in a cave, away from the skies my cursed form so craved..." Bren's voice took on a dreamy, almost vulnerable quality. Then he shook his head. "Whatever events led me here, I'm glad I've found a way to cheat the system and become human again."

It was a normal morning in the moderately sized village Kethro currently was living in. The sun was warm on her face as she walked down the dirt pathways that led to her cousin's home. The dirty looks that were cast her way were nothing new. Kethro was used to being criticised, as she refused to cover her elven ears, even in a primarily human town.

Kethro opened the door to the quaint house and went upstairs, waking her friend--who was also her cousin, and the princess of their people.

Quill's expression soured and he ignored Katrina's words, following Jess outside as it began to grow dark. Clouds were thick overhead and lightening crackled in the humid air. "What the hell, Jess?! I try to invite you back home from playing Seductive Schoolgirl, and you just blow off my show of peace! And throwing my relationships into the air: what a mature move." Quill crossed his arms and turned that intimidating look he so often had given to Jess's enemies onto the girl herself.

"Oh fuck you Quill!" Jess shot back, staring daggers at him. "So it's fine for you to bring whoever you want home and basically screw whoever's WILLING to, but as soon as I find ONE guy. ONE! You get pissed off and suddenly have the right to judge me because he's a couple years older." She shouted, throwing her hands in the air angrily as it began pouring rain around them, their clothes being soaked within a single instants. She pushed her wet hair out of her face so she could continue to glare at him through now narrow eyes. "It's like I can never win with you anymore! I'm always wrong or I'm always fucking up something nowadays. You hardly speak to me, and when you do, you're always going off on me! I've at least attempted to be understanding about your so called love life. But you can't just be happy for me when I actually get into a relationship. What the fuck is your problem?!" She demanded, stomping over to him to where they were only inches apart, her chin tilted upwards so that she could still look him in the eye.

"I was actually starting to accept it when you decided to repeatedly take cheap shots at me! If you actually wanted us to fix things, you wouldn't have been a bitch when I was making an effort to patch things up!" Quill angrily pushed his hair out of his face as it began to slip in front of his eyes, trailing rainwater down his face. He stepped away from Jess and balled his hands into fists at his sides. "You've been making me out as the one who's always in the wrong, but lately I have reason to be angry with you!"

"Your idea of 'patching things up' is by bringing another girl to your apartment that you don't even know?!" She retorted, her body trembling with a mixture of the fact of how angry and cold she was. "And if you've been so annoyed with me lately, why don't I just move out!" She shouted, wishing she could take the words back as soon as they left her mouth. But they had already been said and she shoved past him so she could pack her clothes into a duffle bag. Katrina stood in the living room, her eyes wide as she watched Jess go through the apartment, angrily grabbing her things from her bedroom and from the bathroom. She peered outside and looked at Quill, having no idea what to do or what to say to fix this.

Quill was furious. He followed Jess again, this time lowering his voice to a whisper. "She has no place to stay, Jess. She looked absolutely terrible when I met her, like everyone she knew had just died or something."

Elmyra, know as Anya to the humans, somehow always managed to look primped and ready as if she were going to the most important council meeting there ever was. She gave a soft yawn and turned onto her back as she rubbed her eyes. "Is it morning already...?" She questioned, her bright emerald almost turquoise eyes blinking open and remaining narrowed in the bright sunlight that was shining down on her from her window. She pushed herself up into a sitting position and looked over at her friend, a dopey and only half awake smile on her face. "Any news to report?" She asked, trying to remain professional even if she really wasn't aware of her surroundings.

"Who were you before you got cursed? What was... Your life like?" She asked, wondering if he had been a commoner or perhaps a boy of noble birth like herself. (Sorry it's so short but I can't think of much and I know you'll come up with a cool backstory XD)

"So every helpless girl you see on the street, you're just gonna bring them back here? Treat her like your friend and pretend that she's special or something until you find another one to bring home to replace her?" She asked, looking at him, eyebrows raised as that's what he had done for her. He had given her a place to stay, and they had become best friends ever since. And she was obviously hurt by the fact that it looked like he didn't want her around anymore. "I'm out of here." She muttered, slinging the duffle bag over her shoulder and going to the door, drops of water still coming off her clothes. "Don't get too comfortable around here." She called to Katrina. "He'll find another toy sooner or later and be bored with you." Then she ran out into the rain, her eyes shut tightly and not looking back.

Quill sighed and sat heavily down on Jess's old bed. Everything bad that happened was always his fault because of how he couldn't keep interested in one specific partner. Boy Toy went up to Quill, but his boyfriend shouted at him, "I'm not in the mood for conversation! Just go away!!" Boy Toy began to tear up and left. Quill buried his face in his hands, realizing he'd just thrown himself farther into that hole of self hatred.

Katrina rubbed her arm anxiously as she ever so slowly walked towards Jess's room where Quill was, her body tense as she didn't want to get yelled at as Boy Toy had. She didn't say a single word as she sat down on the bed beside him, her arm awkwardly going over his shoulders as she comforted him in silence. She knew more than anyone that just silence and a comforting touch was really the best thing you could do at a time like this. If he didn't want to talk, that's great. She wouldn't talk. But she wasn't just going to leave him alone to wallow in his loneliness.

Kethro smoothed het hands over her hips, flattening the white fabric of her typical everyday dress. "Your father asks that we purchase some leather strips in the market today, but otherwise we've nothing more to do. We might spend the day in the woods or out in town; it's a lovely day." Kethro smiled at her friend. She didn't know if the princess felt the pull of nature as she did, but Kethro would keep herself from the woods as long as she needed to, just to keep Elmyra safe.

Bren seemed hesitant to share his story, but after a moment he began to speak. "I was a conceited child, barely 16. It was a long time ago, three hundred years in the past. I didn't believe in magic, thought that everyone who claimed to weild it was insane, and then I began to harass those madmen and women. I destroyed and stole their belongings and rubbed it in their faces, and one woman became fed up with it. She knocked me unconscious and fed me a mixture, and that liquid was a poison. It killed me slowly, and I was reborn as a dragon from my old corpse. I grew, and now I'm here."

Quill stiffened under Katrina's touch but gradually relaxed into it. And then he stood abruptly. "I can't do this." He appeared hurt. "I need to sort out everything alone. I'm just screwing everything up, and I need to learn to better myself."

Elmyra nodded silently, her mind already calculating how much all the strips of leather would cost and how long it would take for them to get there. She stood, only wearing her underthings as she opened the window. She closed her eyes, the scents of the woods flooded her nose. "A walk in the woods.. Sounds.. Absolutely amazing.." she murmured, looking back at Kethro, a peaceful smile on her face. She then straightened up and went to her wardrobe so that she could get out her everyday clothes. "But we mustn't take too long, or father'll find out. You know how he is about me going into the woods." She quickly added, slipping into a dress of her own.

Lyra stared at Brenner, trying to take all what he had said in and process it. He was her age when this happened to him? "That's... Awful.." she said, swallowing hard. "I-I mean I'm sorry that it happened to you. No one could've ever deserved what she did to you." She tried, not knowing what to say as she hadn't expected his story to be such a horrific one. She stepped over to him and touched the amulet, her finger pressing it lightly into his chest. "I could never part with my mother's amulet.. it's the only thing I have left of her. But I'll.. Do whatever is in my power to get you human again. Completely human. Even if that means you have to borrow this for a while." She murmured, looking at the amulet longingly before letting her hand fall to her side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Katrina stood too and quickly went to the door, her cheeks flushed. "Y-you're right. S-Sorry! I'll.. Leave you to it then." She squeaked, thinking that he thought she was coming into him or something after he had just had a fight with his boyfriend AND Jess. But all she was trying to do is comfort him! ~I'd never try to come onto a guy like him.~ she told herself, though she knew somewhere deep down that she absolutely would. "I-I'll be in my room. Your room!" She yelled, correcting herself quickly and darting out into the hallway.

Jess panted as she ran, her angered state pushing her body to the limits in such a weather condition. She skidded to a stop, almost slipping, but was just barely able to catch herself. She looked around, her hair falling in front of her eyes again, but she knew that I'd she'd push it back, it'd only fall to the same place and annoy her even more. "Fuuuuck!" She screamed, her hands going on her knees as she caught her breath, the duffle bag falling off her shoulder and landing in theater that was puddling on the road. She stayed like that for a long while, shivering in the rain and silently trying to figure out what she could do from here and where she could go. And then quickly remembered the piece of paper Alex had given her with his address on it. She snatched it out of her pocket and undded it, her eyes narrowed as she tried to read the bled out pen writing. "3897... Kendrall Road...?" She muttered to herself, that being the best she could make out of the note. She sighed and tossed it to the ground. ~Guess he was right about me wanting to come over soon..~ she thought sadly before grabbing her duffle bag and running down the street once more, knowing she'd have to get out of the rain as quickly as possible. ~Timeskip to when she gets to his house cause this is gonna be a long ass thing if I type it all out XD it's like, almost 10 or 11 at night or something and Jess is just gonna have road burn on her back and arms and palms of hands so like she can't move or touch anything without it BUUURNING XD and the story is she was running and didn't realize the road dropped and she couldn't stop herself so she slipped and slid down the asphalt on her back and she tried to stop herself with her arms and hands~

Last edited:
"Oh? How is he?" Kethro didn't typically invite her cousin out to the woods, since it was filled with brigands and wild animals. Kethro also didn't hang around the adoptive father of Anya either, except for the occasional night when she would go out and practice with the weapons the man crafted. He smithed beautifully, and Kethro liked to try them out time and time again.

Bren closed his eyes for a moment as Lyra pressed the amulet into his skin. When he opened them again, they were a tad more gray than they had been before. It wasn't likely the most noticeable, but his hair was also beginning to grow a silvery color at the roots. Brenner shook his head again, his thoughts muddled from the sudden rush of aggression this shift in pigment signalled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back