• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RP

How much do you love Raeney?

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But I got to it. Is this private? Or no? i dont know what's happening at this point XD

Ok, so post your reply to our RPs on here. Remember, they were for the 2 different ones. We can also put pictures here, to represent characters or something.

XD Dummy. But do it, and we'll start. We can do a lot here and separate them into paragraphs and change their colors. The FNAF one would be in normal color.

Peter Pan is green

We can do blue for a continuation of a rp we had a while back but never finished.

And magenta for the Louisiana one.

awe this is way nicer than trying to do all of this crap on roblox XD

Can you paste the fnaf and vampire on here? sorry but i keep forgetting exactly what happened

It really is. I've had an account since Monday so that I could rp with those other people I do the medieval RP with.

"Why what is happening to you, love?" Raeney asked, moving to crouch beside her, but Raena shouted, "Don't!" Raeney straightened back up and glared at his older sister. "Come over here, darling, if you're uncomfortable with Raeney," Raena said in a soft voice, so as not to frighten the girl more

"O-M-G, Amy!" (She calls Amira Amy) Ashley squealed in her Texan accent. "We can take a field trip to Louisiana for extra cred!" Ashley hugged her best friend hard. "It'll be fun! Pleeeeeease tell me yer gonna come!"

Sara laughed lightly at his sad excuse for a note to the Lost Boys to tell them that the two of them were alright before she shrugged and began to walk over to where the elevator was. "I don't know.." She said, turning around to face him and walking backwards with her hands clasped behind her back. "Take me to... Your favorite place." She said with a smile as she stopped right in front of the elevator. "I want to see your favorite place in all of Neverland, Peter Pan." She commanded in her most regal and mature voice she could muster before she let out a cheesy giggle, her hand reaching out to him. "Won't you show me that?"

"But what if I love it all?" he teased, offering his arm to her like a gentleman from the days of Wendy. When she took it, he walked with her into the elevator and pulled a rope on the inside to get them up.

"Well then... I demand that you show me all of it." She said, making a snooty and stuck up face before she laughed and stepped outside the elevator once they were to the top.

"Such a grand request, Miss!" Peter replied in his best impersonation of her British accent. He did pretty okay, but could have still done much better. "I suppose I shall have to follow through with it." Peter then let his arm drop and stepped into the ferns. "Although I think we've only time for one visit, and that will be to the Indian camp." (They just woke up from surviving almost drowning)

(Do you remember Valen? The werewolf?)

Valen || 19 || 6'1" || Wide, gold eyes with flecks of ruby and orange || Longish curly dark brown hair that gets straight at the tips and is shorter in the back than the front || Clear complexion but freckles appear when blushing || Wears a black knit cap to cover pointed ears || Has super long, girlish eyelashes || Extremely timid || white button down (he rolls it up to be quarter-length sleeves), black pants… red bow tie and diamond pattern black and white sweater vest || Werewolf || Oh, he also does not have parents. His mom died in a car accident and his dad was just some random accidental one night stand

Holly O'Haira||17 almost 18||5'6.5"||Bright Caribbean green eyes that's almost close enough to be called turquoise||Amber brown hair that reaches almost to her mid back||Her name is really claire but everyone calls her holly because she always has a holly hairtie thing in her hair And the hair style is that braid thing. Like where all of her hair is done but theres one braid going around the back of her head and it has a little ponytail falling out of the end of it?Clear and almost pale complexion. But not ghostly pale|| Holly is normally wearing the girl's school uniform that consists of a pink button down long sleeve shirt with a collar. Plain white sweatervest. And black skirkt with pink and white plaid. Little red bowtie with diagonal small stripes going across it || Her personality is a kind hearted girl who is liked by a lot of people. She isnt EXCEPTIONALLY popular, but she's up there. She's normally bubbly and happy, but she has little anxiety attacks that she makes sure no one is around when it happens cause of what is going on in her home life

iIfnnIyskMnoqzD8G3NWGPURtUyGn7g8hfnFE5GyckbBoGQjDCuceVt0F__kO3L4ygyCpGU94STH6-n9AU0LsVzhKzPbMc_XUjrl1X_va6EAEjGRU2o50mw-vGO7KZwicOGkEdUo

Valen blinked at the huge gym and how many people were in there. It was the first day of school, and he was taking Senior classes. Everyone in his grade was a year younger. At least, he thought so. He swallowed, anxiety hitting him hard. Someone shoved him from behind. "Stop blocking the doorway!" the boy snapped, stepping past him, and Valen followed the boy, looking at the ground. /Oh, God.../

"Come on, Jeremy. Give him some slack! It's his /first/ day here. I'm sure you were waaay worse than him when you came to highschool." Said a girl as she slipped past Valen with no problem whatsoever. Her normal expression became twisted as she made a weird face at Jeremy, her foot lifting up as well as she kicked him in the butt. "Sorry about him." She said, looking to Valen and brushing her bangs out of her face. "He's normally not THIS much of a pain." She said with a smile. "If anyone else bothers you, just let me know. I'll be your bodyguard!" She said with a laugh as she saluted him before she dragged Jeremy away from the poor boy.

Valen stared after the girl and boy. Who the heck was she and why was she so nice to him? It was kind of weird. || Jeremy scoffed. "Why do you always talk to the newbies like they're awesome?"

"Because I can. And trust me, they're much better company than you." She muttered, shoving him away into his group of jocks. "Now run along and play with your group of meatheads!" She said in a motherly voice before she sighed and turned away from him, going over her own group of friends. "Anyone do anything fun and or exciting over summer?" She asked, sitting on the bottom bleacher.

Jessica flipped her long blond hair over one shoulder."I got a new car," she replied in a smooth yet criticizing tone of voice. || Jeremy and his "group of meatheads" walked over to the popular girls, standing beside the bleacher. "Looking sexy," Phillip said to Madison. || Valen had no idea where to sit. There were cliques in their own little groups of friends and, well, he didn't have any friends. He hesitantly went to an empty spot by the wall, pressing his shoulder against the cold stone.

Holly looked to Jessica and rolled her eyes in annoyance before she rubbed her face tiredly. ~So this is how we're gonna start off the year, huh?~ She thought to herself as she looked up at the girl who thought she was 'all that and a bag of chips'. "Jessica, guess what. Noooo oneeee caaaaaressssss." She said, nice and slow so the idiot could hear her right. She and Jessica used to be friends. Best friends actually. But then she turned popular on her and they had been split up ever since. She sighed and grabbed her bag before getting up. She couldn't deal with her or anyone else's crap today. "I'll see you guys at lunch or something." She murmured before walking off to the empty spot of the bleachers, Valen sitting on the top row while Holly took the bottom.

Jessica frowned, but not too much. She was NOT going to get frown lines when she was old and wrinkly. "Well, someone's b!!!!shy today..." || Valen watched the principal walk into the auditorium and begin to speak, addressing all of the students in a kind voice, but Valen still felt uncomfortable with someone talking directly to him, especially someone so... authoritative. "It is nice to see all of your faces again, students. It is nice to /meet/ those of you that are experiencing your first year here. I am going to keep this brief so that you all may go to first hour on time, but I want every Senior to spend their last year being mature and kind. Lead the new kids around, because they might need your help. Pranking is not the way to go, nor is bullying. I am expecting you all to be well-behaved this year. Now, you are dismissed." Right at that moment, the bell rang. Valen flushed, knowing he was going to be completely and utterly lost.

Holly got up with a short sigh before following the large crowd of people out the door, her and Valen being the last people out. She glanced over at him and put her hands in her pockets shyly before she walked closer to him. "I'm really sorry about what happened earlier..." She tried, a small smile on her face as she knew he wouldn't be fake with her. He'd talk to her like a normal person and wouldn't try to impress her like her other 'friends'. "Jeremy is a...Somewhat less annoying guy once you get to know him." She said with a small laugh, knowing that statement was a complete and utter lie. But she really was sorry about how he had treated the new boy.

Valen glanced up for half a second, revealing his madly-flushed face. Freckles had become visible against his pink skin, making him look somehow more shy and innocent. "O-Oh. He didn't seem like he liked me..."

Holly couldn't help but smile a bit more as she saw the dark blush that dusted across his face. "Don't say that! I'm sure he did! ...Hopefully...Maybe...Probably not.." She said before she gave a sigh in defeat. "I'm sorry! It's just that...He just doesn't really care for people that're better than him! And I know that you are! B-because you actually know how to treat people with respect! And you seem like you're really kind! T-those are things Jeremy probably doesn't even have the brain capacity to dream about! So..If he doesn't like you...T-that's his loss. Not yours." She tried, looking away, flustered. Holly always had a tendency to ramble on about random things when she was nervous. The scary thing was though, whatever she said, always seemed to make sense.

Valen smiled slightly, but not enough to where it actually looked like he was. His flush became a little bit harder to see because he felt more comfortable now that he wasn't the only one feeling awkward. "Are you always so welcoming to the weird new students?"

Holly jumped when he asked her that and blushed an even deeper shade of red. "I-i wouldn't say you're a weird new student!" She tried, not wanting to sound like she was just being nice to him out of sympathy. Because she really and truly wasn't. She was just trying to make a genuine friend that she could trust to not be such a jerk like all of her other 'friends'. "It's just that...I'm kind of..On my own this year. So I want to start fresh and make some real friends. And you seem like..Like you'd make a good start." She said with a smile as she stood in front of him suddenly and held out her hand. "So whaddya say? Wanna join the island of misfit toys?" She asked, a bright and cheeky grin on her face now.

Valen made a sound like a mix between a laugh and a scoff, but he took her hand, although barely touching her. He didn't respond, not wanting to scare her off already. His thoughts were, /Let me know now if you're using me like everyone else./ On the outside, though, Valen said, after a short pause, "Sure," and mimicked her smile. (Closed-mouth because fangs)

Holly smiled brightly and shook his hand before pulling away and giving a sigh. "So what period do you have next? I have gym...I think." She said, rubbing the back of her neck as she laughed at herself. "I can never remember my schedule. And I always loose the paper for it." She explained.

Valen took a paper out of his pocket. It was already crumpled and worn as if he'd had it for weeks rather than hours. "I have... gym, too."

Katrina's eyes darted from Raeney to Raena, her gaze reflecting her obvious fear as she slowly stood up and jumped behind Raena, her forehead resting against the girl's back as she held onto the end of her shirt, her entire body trembling as she kept her eyes closed. "Thank you.." She whispered breathlessly, using the girl as a shield from the boy who had made her heart want to practically jump out from her chest.

(No, I mean you can separate by pressing enter and changing colors. Please don't put them in separate posts.) Raena glanced over her shoulder at the shorter human. "No problem, darling." She then planted her fists on her hips. "I'm going to tell Mom that you're harassing someone!" Raeney rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Raena." He left the room in a good representation of sexy irritation.

This is Valen. He's so cute -->
xW6kryO6u9y_c7hDOlZqZa7jkLvtiL7r6Wn4Ynk6iRBvRorliXEoMzWoDAkdgw-7O9O2vLp6sv2Bb8bt4K0uUNQigmw0C7YPdIGjAAOkYBY7cQRiZJi6pyg-lcmr6gY1DWEFGxcX
oHmiY3uKpnrJIFDswxyfjo2QgbP5bXAGsuwpjv7gw9bdVWLnwhqr92hx_oUS_eLWnSR6abUUoz-0gMeuN5xfuTn4VHKSspCiw7qfeRjq8xG1IMuuKaBFnKWZDGcG1sSz77VWn3bM

Amira glanced over at Ashley, her eyes a bit wide as her best friend had startled her. She gave a nervous smile and ran her fingers through her hair, pushing it out of her face. "Well I mean..If you're going...I'll go.." She said in a quiet voice Ashley had gotten used to over the years. "You know my parents won't care." She added. her parents having always been out of town for work ever since she was little.

if you could reply faster i wouldnt be tempted to put them in seperate messages WOMAN XD

Ashley's parents were hella rich, and they were too nice to say anything about their daughter dressing like a bumpkin. They had actually paid for the two girls to go to New Orleans, Louisiana, and it wasn't really for a project. Ashley had begged her mom and dad to let the pair go alone to the city that always said, "Laissez bon temps rouler," whatever that meant! (It's really French for "Let the good times roll.") Ashley wanted to bring her bestie to attend an act at the famed Theatre du Coeur Saignant, which was known to have super hot guy actors. And everyone knew that the talented ones had more than ONE talent, if you know what I mean.

"Fantastic! We leave tonight, so let's go to your house and I'll help you pack!" Of course, they'd be missing half of the school day, but the teachers were too afraid to get sued by Ashley's parents to do anything that would upset the country girl, even if her parents were super kind and would never do that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back