• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RP

How much do you love Raeney?

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Let go of me! Put me down right now!" She screamed, kicking her legs uselessly as she was carried into darkness. "Put me down asshole!" She shouted, biting down onto his hand as hard as she could and struggling to get his arm off from around her waist.

(And yeah i guess XD nothing much more to do in this timezone)

Rae was still in his animatronic form, Raena having gotten him to come with her before he could shed his outer skeleton. This meant that the human bit down on metal, and Rae couldn't feel a thing. Rae took his hand from her mouth when they moved into a pitch black room and the door slammed shut behind them, with the solid thunk of a lock sliding into place coming a moment after. "If you try to run, you'll regret it. The door's locked, and you can't get out even if you try," Rae said in the low, rasping voice of gears scraping against each other.

As soon as Ashley and Amira were able to get off the plane, Ashley squealed loudly and wiped her forehead with the back of her hand. "It's so humid!" She glanced around. "And not as swamp-y as I thought it would be." Ashley had expected to be surrounded by big trees with moss on the branches and random animals swimming around, but this airport looked pretty normal from what she could see through the window in the side of the building.

Amira gasped silently in wonder as she looked at the new world around her. "Y-yeah.." She stammered, agreeing with Ashley without even listening to what she had said. As the sun continued to shine down on the two of them. Amira got her hat from out of a side compartment on her backpack and put it on to keep her face from getting the worst of the sun's bright rays. "Well, you're the one that got us here." She said after a moment, looking to Ashley with a sly smile. "So you get to lead."

Katrina panted lightly for breath, Rae's hand having kept her from getting the oxygen she needed while carrying her to the secluded room. "Just let me go home... Please... I won't say anything... To anyone..." She tried, her voice trembling as she crawled around blindly on the floor. Once she reached a wall she curled up into a tight ball on the cold floor, her entire body shaking as she kept her eyes shut, it not doing much good to keep them open. "Just please let me go...!" She cried out helplessly.

"Oh, goodness." Amira tapped the shoulder of the nearest man not coming off the plane. "Excuse me, sir, but would you happen to be able to tell me where Café du Monde is?" The man smiled and nodded. "Yea, cheri, I can. Go to the Mississippi and sniff around for the beignets." The man laughed and what looked to be his wife pulled him to a plane that was boarding to head to New York. Ashley blinked at the man as he left before turning to Amira. "Well, let's find ourselves a river!" She turned on the GPS on her phone and typed in their destination, and then she started leading Amira down random streets.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, you'll be alright," Manora said, kneeling down beside the human and pulling the girl to her chest. The clicking and clunking of machinery moving and gears turning sounded as Rae shed his exoskeleton. It took about six seconds for his human-like self to emerge, and then he pushed the metal outer skeleton to a corner of the room, where it couldn't be seen. Then Raena turned the lights on, and all of the animatronics' human selves were surrounding the human, except for the children. Danica and the quadruplets were sleeping, because Marina reinforced their bedtime.

Katrina wanted to push the woman away. She wanted to scream and kick and try to find a way out of the building. But all she could do was grasp onto the woman's clothes, as if her life depended on it. And in her mind, it did. "Just let me go.." She tried, her teeth gritting together as she tried not to let any tears fall down her cheeks.

Amira laughed lightly and followed her sad excuse for a tour guide down the streets of Louisiana. "You're so going to get us lost...." She muttered, a permanent smile seeming to stay on her face.

"I'm sorry, but we can't do that," Manora said softly. "None of us will hurt you, though, I promise." (Katrina should look around at everyone. The people there are Rae, Raena, Raeney, Fred, Manora, Marina, Pandora, Reuben, and Leonard. AKA, Foxy, Mangle, Funtime Foxy, Freddie, Balora, Chica, Bonnie, Marionette, and Ennard.)

"No! Google Maps has gotten me out of a lot of problems!" Ashley said before breaking into giggles. She knew she was super goofy and made no sense half the time. After a while of walking, Ashley's feet were hurting, but they were at the river's edge, standing on a cement ledge (that rhymes!). Ashley hung onto the railing and bent at the waist, leaning forward until she nearly flipped over and fell into the brown water. "Oh my goodness!" she squeaked as she landed back on her feet. The wind shifted to bring the smells of frying dough to them. "That smells good. Maybe we should check Café du Mon-day out later," Ashley said, completely butchering the pronunciation. "But, for now, let's head to the theatre! It's almost time for the first show!" Ashley jumped back and skipped the 2 minute walk to the church that held the nightly acts of the Theatre du Coeurs Saignant.

Last edited:
Katrina lifted her face away from the woman's shirt and looked around at the group of people that surrounded her. "Try telling that to them.." She muttered, her gaze meeting Raeney's and Raemond's. ~Assholes...~ She thought in her head silently before she looked to the woman that was still holding her in a comforting manner. She quickly pulled away though and pressed her back into the wall, not knowing who she could even think about trusting anymore. "Why can't I just go home?" She pleaded, her eyes full of desperation.

Amira shook her head in shame of her friend before she silently followed her to the church, her hat coming off along the way as they were about to be inside. "Do you even know what show they're acting out tonight? What if we're walking into a....A strip club?!" She questioned, stopping at the steps that led to the front entrance. "I don't know about you. but I'm not ready to see...THAT."

"You've seen us," Rae snapped. It was obvious, wasn't it? "You can't leave because now you've seen us all, and some of us twice." Rae gave a pointed glance to Raeney, who was staring at the human with a lustful look in his gold-orange eyes. There was an obvious resemblance between Raena, Raeney, and Rae, who were now standing side-by-side. Raena and Raeney had each bleached their hair white, with pink tips, but the two of them and Rae shared the same complexion, features, hair texture, and their eyes were all of similar shades of gold and orange. The trio also had freckles dusted over their nose and high cheekbones.

"So, sweetheart, you see... You've got to stay with us. And it's not a choice," Manora spoke, and her violet gaze was pitying as she peered down at the human.

"Well, I sure am! I've heard that the guys here are h-o-t, with a capital H!" Ashley whistled loudly and giggled again. "But I don't think they'd be stripping. Sadly." Ashley grinned as they walked into the church, which had dozens of pews packed with people. It was a grand church, with a breathtaking interior. "They're supposed to be acting out Othello. I think it's by Edgar Allen Poe. Oh, wait, maybe Shakespeare..." she whispered to Amira. Ashley tugged Amira into one of the partially-empty pews. She sure tugged a lot.

As Katrina followed Rae's gaze to Raeney, their eyes met for a split second and she blushed lightly and quickly looked to Manora. "Stay with you? Here? In a pizza place?" She questioned, beyond confused. "I-I wouldn't tell anyone that I saw anything... I'd even quit this job just to keep... Whatever this is, a secret from people. I'd do anything... Please... I can't stay here..." She tried, her eyes glancing over at Raeney, basically implying that she couldn't stay here if she had to deal with him everyday. She couldn't stay here at all if she were being honest with herself. it was just too weird. But he was another factor.

Amira only nodded silently as she glanced at the people in the surrounding pews before turning her attention to the stage. Just as the last few people found empty spaces to sit, the lights suddenly dimmed at the stage lights flashed once or twice, queuing the audience that the show was about to start.

(IM SORRRYYYY XD IM TIRED AND RUNNING LOW ON CREATIVE JUICES EVEN THOUGH I DONT WANNA GO TO SLEEEEP)

(It's only 10 o'clock! XD) "Is it not clear to your tiny brain, love?" Raeney cooed, smirking. "Don't get me wrong; I do love your tiny brain, but you can't leave. You might as well stop pleading." Rae crossed his arms over his chest and sighed wearily. "Look, girl, I'd like to get to other things, so hurry up and accept your situation. There's not gonna be a change."

The first two actors to come out onto the makeshift stage were just blurry figures in the dark. Then the lights turned on, bright and shining on the start of the scene. A gorgeous dark-skinned black girl was lying on the ground, facing the pews with her arms folded under her head, and standing above her was a guy with brown hair that looked almost russet in the bright lights. He had pale skin and strange, Shakespearean attire, and the clothing style was the same for the girl.

"It is the cause, it is the cause, my soul,--
Let me not name it to you, you chaste stars!--
It is the cause. Yet I'll not shed her blood;
Nor scar that skin of hers,
Smooth as stone.
Yet she must die, else she'll betray more men," the guy spoke, and Ashley fanned herself dramatically.

"That ho doesn't deserve him!" Ashley whispered to Amira. "Poor Othello." Othello spoke a few more lines as Ashley whispered, and then he knelt beside the black girl and kissed her on the mouth. The kiss was full of sorrow, and lasted more than a second before Othello stood again. Ashley fanned faster.

"I want him to kiss ME like that!" she said.

"And love thee after. One more, and this the last:
So sweet was ne'er so fatal. I must weep,
But they are cruel tears: this sorrow's heavenly;
It strikes where it doth love. She wakes."

The black girl stirred. "Who's there? Othello?" The play just went on from there, in long phrases of hard-to-understand words. Then the act got dramatic when Othello wrapped his hands around Desdemona's throat.

"It is too late," Othello whispered harshly. The lights went out, and everyone in the pews began clapping, Ashley especially loud.

(YOU DO TAKE FREAKIN FOREVER TO REPLY WOMAN XD I DONT CARE THAT YOUR REPLY WAS A MILE LONG. IT TOOK FOREVERRRR XD and i want katrina to faint or something. so im gonna make it to where she now suddenly has asthma and she's had it all along. okay? okay XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back