• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RP

How much do you love Raeney?

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was the last to respond for the other 2 rps, so we'll alternate responding to 2 rps. I'll repost the Peter Pan and Werewolf RPs.))

Valen took a paper out of his pocket. It was already crumpled and worn as if he'd had it for weeks rather than hours. "I have... gym, too."

"Such a grand request, Miss!" Peter replied in his best impersonation of her British accent. He did pretty okay, but could have still done much better. "I suppose I shall have to follow through with it." Peter then let his arm drop and stepped into the ferns. "Although I think we've only time for one visit, and that will be to the Indian camp." (They just woke up from surviving almost drowning)

Katrina peeked over the taller girl's shoulder and watched as the boy left the room. Only when he was completely out of sight did she let go of the girl who apparently happened to be his sister "I have...Absolutely no idea what's going on.."She said slowly as she pulled away from Raena and stood off to the side a bit, still wanting to stay close to her in case her brother came back."So I'm just gonna..." She trailed off as she went back towards the door, wanting to get out of there as fast as she could so she could just sleep it off and pretend it was all a dream in the morning.

Amira's eyes widened to a shocked expression that had become so normal in a conversation between her and Ashley. "T-tonight?" She tried, closing the book she had been reading and turning more towards Ashley. "You know I want to get out of this town just as much as you but...Why so sudden? W-we haven't planned at all and something could go wrong...The flight could get delayed, we could get lost, we could get mugged, I could forget my wallet.." She would've continued on with her nervous listing if she hadn't of ran out of breath.

(And I'd really only like to do two rps at a time if that's okay with you...That's all i can really handle right now because i'm extremely exhausted but im not going to bed because i'm not missing out on this XD)

"Leaving already? You don't even want to meet the rest of the family?" Raena asked, more-or-less teasing the human. Raemond snuck up behind the human girl, coming out of the shadows. Raena had known he was there by the faint gleam of his golden-orange eyes from the darkness, and now he was grabbing the human from behind, a hand over her mouth.

"I've got plenty of money! And if someone takes my credit card, my parents'll find them when they try to make a transaction, so it'll be alright! Now, c'mon. We've got 3 and a half hours to get you packed, grab my own bags at my house, and get to the airport." Ashley tugged her to the school main entrance and led her out.

(Not for sure at all. I've got a party to go to and then i have to go dress shopping. I'll be on at some point, but i have no clue when or even a general time frame of when)

(And question, is raemond grabbing her or just putting a hand over her mouth?)

(Maybe I'm too tomboy to be a girl. The newest dress I have is 3 years old, and I'm not going shopping for clothes to go to a banquet on the 4th of May.)

(He's got his right hand over her mouth and left around her waist. He's got her from behind.)

(Thaaaank you! XD And i dont WANT a dress. but for everything i have to go to it's required XD)

(I have one pair of dress pants, and they're too tight, but I wear them for everything formal XD)

(Rosie... Omg... "Confused follower of the great PseudoLives" XDD I'm proud to be your leader)

Amira sighed and followed her friend silently, knowing it was pointless to try and get Ashley to change her mind at this point. "Yes ma'am.." She murmured, not being able to help herself as she smiled softly to herself, silently fangirling on the inside at the fact they were actually getting out of this old and boring town.

Katrina's eyes widened as a hand suddenly covered her mouth. She let out a screen as she felt another hand grab onto her waist and hold her still. "Help! Somebody help me! Help me please, somebody!" She screamed as loud as she could, her voice muffled and a bit harder to understand because of the hand that was covering it, but what she was saying was still able to be made out. (Why do I want Raeney to get protective? XD Like "back off raemond i had the human first" kind of thing even though he is actually trying to protect her XD dont do it if you want though. just thought of it)

(Should we timeskip to when they land?)

(Raeney's not even in the room anymore. Remember? He left.) "Stop struggling," Rae spoke over the human's shoulder. He lifted her an inch off of the ground with his superior height and strength and carried her into the dark hallway adjoining the kitchen. Raena followed on feet as light as a cat's; a true predator, even being sweet as she was.

(But it's muffled a lot by Rae's hand. Put your hand securely over your mouth and scream and see how much you hear it.)

(ok, ok, good reason XD Just say he doesn't hear cuz he's already in one of the other rooms with the door closed.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back