• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RP

How much do you love Raeney?

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alex swallowed hard and stepped back inside the bathroom, his eyes closed again. His lashes fluttered as if he was reluctant to walk blind, but he kept himself from looking. "W-What do you need help with?" he asked, stuttering slightly in his embarrassment. He felt a tad bit like a pedophile...

Brenner slowly lifted his head and peered down at the girl. He hesitantly leaned forward and tilted his snout towards the ground, to where he pressed the top of his skull to Lyra's upper forehead. Bren narrowly avoided skewering her with one of his horns, but she didn't get hurt so all was well. A sudden thread of gold appeared out of nowhere and wrapped around their bodies, tightening until it was almost strangling. Then it disappeared, and Brenner went back to laying down. He filtered through their new link a feeling of dark disappointment and frustration.

"You knew what I meant! I would never try to put us in danger, and that's what traversing the forest means: danger." Kethro seemed distressed. She hated defying her princess, but it was what had to be done. "Perhaps we should just stay in town after we get the leather straps for your father...?" she suggests half-heartedly.

Last edited:
"Ah... I guess... Just my back and shoulders... T-To start with." She tried, her teeth digging into her lower lip as she peeked out from behind the shower curtain to look at him, her cheeks tinted red. She closed the curtain between them and took in a deep breath, trying to get her heart rate under control as she crossed her arms across her bare chest, the majority of her breast still exposed, but she just wanted to cover her nipples so she could attempt to keep herself somewhat decent. Her legs also crossed awkwardly as she tried to keep her lower half covered as well without removing her hands from her chest.

"I, um... I'm gonna open my eyes, okay? I'm just gonna open the curtain a little near the back of the tub and I'll sit on the edge, so turn your back to me." Alex waited for her affirmation to open his eyes, but he began to move forward slowly even before he could see.

Lyra fell backwards, hitting the ground hard as she stared up at the sky, the wind knocked out of her. She coughed and wheezed, her body still and stiff as she tried to catch her breath. "That was... Extraordinary!" She gasped out, her arms trembling as she pushed herself up into a sitting position, her wide eyes now focused on Brenner. "How did you do that? Think of something else, please!" She tried, an opened mouth smile on her face that showed her excitement and curiosity.

Anya sighed. "Fine. Keep me a prisoner here just like everyone else does." She muttered, swinging open the door and stomping down the stairs. "Keep your distance from me, Kethro. For I fear that if you get too close, the need for me to strangle you will become more apparent!" She shouted before walking out the main entrance, the door slamming behind her. As she stood in front of the townspeople, she forced a smile, her hands gripping her skirt tightly.

"R-Right. Okay." Jess said, turning away from where Alex's voice was coming from and sitting on the floor of the tub, her knees going to her chest and her arms slowly wrapping around them. She closed her own eyes as she waited for Alex to pull back the curtain, her body stiff a she was completely exposed. What if he hated the way her body looked? Or thought that she wasn't sexually attractive? ~Oh god I feel like I'm gonna throw up..~ she thought silently, her chin resting on her knees as the grip her arms had on them got tighter.

Bren's scaly face showed no emotion, but through their link he fed the feeling of skepticism. He didn't understand why she was so excited. Brenner also sent an image from his point of view of how idiotic Lyra looked on the ground.

Kethro sighed and trailed behind Anya, leaving a few yards of space between them. Anastasia knew that her father made sure Kethro never gave her peace. Usually that was fine because the girls were friends, but constant badgering could make Anya sick of her, Kethro well knew.

Alex slowly pushed back the curtain, opening his eyes as he sat on the edge of the tub. He bit his lip, feeling like he was doing something extremely indecent. Alex forewent a washrag or a loufa, knowing it would catch on Jess's wounds. He instead cupped water in his hands and began gently letting it run over her shoulders and back, trying to at least rinse some of the grit away.

Lyra blushed fiercely and pulled her skirt over her legs, having caught a glimpse of her underthings from the image Brenner had given her. "I've heard of a telepathic connection before... But nothing like this!" She said, standing up and going back over to him and sitting in front of his long and scaley snout. "Does it work both ways? Could I sent you something in return?" She questioned, her head having to tilt back for her eyes to meet his.

Anya went straight to the leather shop and got the strips her father needed at the cost of a few silver coins. The shop keeper always gave her and Kethro strange looks due to their ears and their heritage, but Anya always paid him well so they never had any real trouble with him. "Where did my father say he was?" She asked Kethro, her tone dull and full of disappointment. She wasn't angry so much at Kethro anymore but at herself for being brought into such an awful place.

Jess stiffened and turned to bite her upper arm, holding in her cries of pain. The water stung, but the more it trickled down her skin, the more she got used to it. "I didn't think you'd get to see me naked anytime soon." She said through gritted teeth, somehow managing to tease him even in a situation like this. "You know what that means right? I gotta see you all naked and out in the open." She added, glancing back at Alex with a mischevious glint in her eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex seemed appalled at the thought. He flushed so red he was almost purple. "D-Don't..." He broke off and bit his lip, unable to meet her eyes. He didn't say anything as he lathered some soap in his hands, applying it to her back. Alex tried to be gentle, barely grazing her skin with his hands.

Brenner didn't shake his head because that was a human gesture, but he exhaled in a puff at Lyra, sort of hoping it would blow her over. It was his way of saying that her thinking she could telepathically commune with him was abstract and stupid.

Kethro's long, slender ears almost seemed to droop at the tips because of how solemn she appeared. "He is again helping the smithy in return for hours to use the equipment for his own creations."

Jess held in her laughter the best she could as she turned towards Alex, his hands falling away from her back. "What's wrong, Mr. Hart? You look a little flush. Have you never been naked in front of a girl?" She teased, the cleavage in between her breasts visible in the space between her knees. "Or have you never seen a girl naked either?"

Alex puffed out his cheeks like a child for a moment. "Why are you...?" He sighed softly and dropped his hands into his lap, leaving bubbles and water to soak into his jeans. His eyes lingered below her own face and he forced himself to meet her gaze. "What do you want of me in this situation?" Alex asked in a soft voice that defied his flustered expression. He sounded more adultlike than he ever had, his eyes completely serious.

Jess moved to where her arms were resting on the side of the tub, her legs now sitting Indian style as she pressed her chest into the wall of the tub to where he couldn't see it, a blush just as dark as his on her face. She looked down at his soapy hands, obviously avoiding his gaze while she answered. "What if I said... I wanted you? What would you do then?" She questioned, her voice barely above a whisper before she hesitantly tilted her head up to meet his gaze.

Alex wet his lips before replying slowly, "I'm not sure you truly understand how much this entails. I may act like your peer but I'm not, Jess. I'm years older than you, and you're still a minor in the eye of the law." He paused. "Besides... you might not fully realize that I'm not an immature high school boy like you'd be used to. I don't... do things the same." He looked away, hard pressed to say what he was thinking.

Jess sat up a bit, her breasts slightly visible once again. "I know you're not my peer!" She started, hating how she was technically still a minor. "And I know I'm not old enough for this to be considered 'right' in the eyes of the law. But.. screw the law. Screw the police, screw everyone! I'm not doing this just to get with an older guy. If I wanted to do that, I'd get a guy who was like 40 or something." She said, huffing as she pushed her wet hair out of her face, her blush suddenly getting darker. "And I've never... Been with a highschool boy. Or any boy.. So I wouldn't know the difference." She muttered before looking away as well. "That's why I want the first time.. To be with you. Because I care about you. A lot."

Alex came to a decision and asked that she turn again. "Let's finish getting you washed up," he says gently. "I don't want you to get any infections." If they were going to do anything that could possibly be regretted, he wasn't going to do it until she was clean.

Jess sat quiet, her eyes dull as she stared at the blank wall in front of her. She then grinned every so slightly and glanced back at Alex, a pleading look now on her face. "C-Could you wash my stomach for me? I'd do it myself, but it really hurts to move my arms down that far." She asked, her voice trembling as she bit her lower lip, her eyes glossy.

Alex hesitates but reluctantly agrees to it. "Tell me how this is going to work without you being in an uncomfortable position." He didn't seem exceptionally shy or turned on, but more concerned for her wellbeing. "You're going to cover yourself?"

"Do you want me to cover myself?" Jess responded, answering his question with a question as she looked over her shoulder to meet his gaze. She was obviously somewhat messing around at this point, but she did actually need his help. Though she could've easily washed her stomach herself, she just wanted to see what his reactions would be and how he would handle the whole situation. "Any position would be fine for me. So which would you prefer?"

"Stop being coy!" Alex blushed and took a moment to rub his forearm across his face. "I'm not about to do something without your consent because I'm not into harassment or rape since that's weird." Alex realized he was babbling and sighed.

Lyra coughed, the puff of smoke tipping her over slightly, but she was able to remain sitting up. She sighed and crawled over even closer to Brenner, her back now resting on one of his scaly limbs. If he was in his human form, there would be absolutely no way she would ever do such a thing. But since he was a dragon at the moment, she saw no harm in it. "Well that just doesn't seem fair." She muttered, her arms crossing as she pouted and looked up to the sky, a small frown on her face. "I just hope we can get you back into your old form as soon as possible. Because this one sided conversation is going to bore me out of my sanity."

Anya sighed and looked over at Kethro, her anger beginning to dissipate. "Being at the edge of the forest... Is better than not being in the forest at all.." She observed, going over to her friend and putting a hand on her shoulder, a small smile on her face. "I'm sorry I got so angry with you. I just.. Want to be home. But I understand and respect that you want to keep us safe. So if you're still willing, I'd like to go home now."

"I'm not being coy!" She said coyly, her lips upturning into a cheeky grin. She turned her body completely towards him, her chest still covered by the side of the tub as she leaned in close to him, the water from her hair dripping onto the floor beside him. "And who ever said anything about you not having my consent?" She whispered, blowing in his ear before she pulled away, soft giggles escaping her mouth. "I'm almost eighteen Alex. I'm not a little kid anymore." She said after a moment, her voice almost pleading as she looked at him with the most serious expression she had ever had.

Brenner imagined his human face making an annoyed expression and sent that to Lyra before Dragon Bren made a rumbling sound of amusement almost like a purr. That's when dozens of soldiers came crashing through the trees, surrounding them.

Kethro's solemn expression brightened and she spun in the direction of the forest, white skirts billowing elegantly around her. "I'm glad you do not blame me!" She started off, grinning despite the dirty looks cast her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back