• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Rose And A Thorn (Shadow x Amy)

Shadow wrapped his arms around Amy and looked in her eyes. "Yes. I have loved you, I do love you, and I will always love you." He promised.

"It sickens me," Amy told him, "No, no, not... not you... just the way I used to feel so... well, confident in myself, I guess. Like I could take on the world and look after my friends and chase my dreams all at once, and now I feel like I've been shattered into a million tiny pieces and I can barely imagine stepping outside alone. It's like... all the things I used to be are gone and I'm a completely different person... somebody weak and helpless."

"Then.... why don't we help you get those traits back...get your old personality back...minus the Sonic parts." Shadow said.

"I just... I want to try," Amy agreed, "No, I don't want to try. I want to do it. But... I wish I could forget it all. I wish it hadn't happened. I wish I didn't hurt. I look around and all I can think is that if I do it, something much worse will happen..."

"I'm so sorry, Amy.....but....I can't go back in time and fix all this. It'll be hard to forget, I know, but I'll help you get through this." Shadow responded to her, rubbing her arm slowly.

Amy paused, "And yet... I keep on feeling like... I can't accuse Sonic of this... he's a hero, he's the protector of the whole world... Like the world needs him..."

Shadow listened to Amy then held her arm gently. "It's....a tough decision, but I understand. I don't like it but.....we need him. With Sonic gone, Eggman could rise up again." He sighed.

"The only reason Eggman rose up was because everyone gave up when Sonic was captured," even so, Amy knew people relied on Sonic, "And anyway, what... What if he gets mad? What if he... Tries to convince me I liked it again?"

"He won't. I saw the look in his eyes when I fought him on the beach. He saw how much you cared for me and not him. He won't try it..." Shadow sighed.

"Where can we find evidence about this? It just feels like it would be easy but....there's also something preventing us." Shadow said to her.

"The... The photos!" Amy burst out suddenly, "The ones that made him so angry! If... If we could prove that he saw them, maybe we could prove that he was angry enough to..."

"To do all this....but....we've got to find Sonic and that Jackal. He was the one who took the photo." Shadow said to Amy, slowly crossing his arms, "And yes, I'm still upset about that."

"He'll most likely be hiding.....it'll be hard to know if he moves around or not." Shadow sighed then uncrossed his arms and moved one around Amy.

Amy remembered how Vex had caught the two of them making out in the limo. It brought a blush to her cheeks, but it also brought a wicked desire to be caught again, despite everything that had come out of it.
"Well, you're good at finding things, and I'm good at finding people... How much work can it be?"

"Finding a Jackal....possibly harder than expected, but I have a slight suspicion that he's over in Mystic Jungle near the lab Eggman shut down." Shadow responded, sighing, "But...are you willing to come with me there? I still kinda want to hurt him."

"Then considering what happened the last time you lost your temper, I should definitely come with you," Amy told him."I want you to be safe."

She put her hand on his forehead.

"I love you."

Shadow smiled and couldn't help but feel touched at Amy's care and love for him. He wrapped his arms around her in a hug, pulling her close. "I love you too." He responded.

Amy started to get dressed, tidying herself up, brushing her quills, "The sooner we start looking for him, the less time the evidence has to get cold," she told Shadow.
She was also concerned that if she left it, she'd think about giving up again.

Shadow nodded then went to his room to get his clothes and take a shower, seeing how he smelled a little. He chuckled softly and pulled clothes from his drawer. A simple blue jeans and a red shirt. That was fine.

Amy couldn't help but think about last night as she dressed. When she thought about having sex, it sent a dirty chill down her spine. But thinking about Shadow... Well, it was different. Not like it should be... but had it ever been as it should be?

She took a deep breath, wanting to get calm. She just wished she knew how to feel normal, instead of the constant aching dirt that plagued her insides.

"Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry," she whispered to herself.

"Hey, Amy....you alright?" Shadow asked, going over to her with his clean set of clothes in hand as he slowly prepared to shower, though he was stalling to see how Amy was.

"Nothing's wrong," Amy lied, straightening her Riders tracksuit ready for trekking through rainforest, "Things have just been... Complicated. You know that..."

She remembered what Vex looked like, but she wondered if he really was hiding, or just... elsewhere. He'd only hide if he was afraid, but Shadow was not among the most comforting people in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back