• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Romance in Romania vampire RP

ElectraHeart-1990

what do you want from me?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've been listening to a lot of "The Moon Will Sing For Me" and rewatching The Little Vampire and thought of the most darling idea for an RP, based in all manners of romance and horror!

Set in rural Romania in the 1400s, a young farm boy lives his daily life with his family, taking care of the animals and fending off predators from their homes.

It just so happens that beneath his family's noses, they have yet to realize that some of those predators include true-blooded vampires. One vampire in particular, the young son of the Tradat family, Nandru Tradat finds himself attracted to the young farmer boy, often leaving gifts and slaughtering the predators that come after his family and their farm.

I want the story to focus on these two eventually meeting, and beginning a quiet secretive friendship that becomes more as the two grow up. I want this to be an extensive story, filled with drama in regards to the families and their reaction to the two, ofcourse plenty of horror with the gore and violence that comes with vampires, and the genuine love that can blossom between our two characters.

I personally prefer Verified users, feel free to DM me!!!

I've been listening to a lot of "The Moon Will Sing For Me" and rewatching The Little Vampire and thought of the most darling idea for an RP, based in all manners of romance and horror!

Set in rural Romania in the 1400s, a young farm boy lives his daily life with his family, taking care of the animals and fending off predators from their homes.

It just so happens that beneath his family's noses, they have yet to realize that some of those predators include true-blooded vampires. One vampire in particular, the young son of the Tradat family, Nandru Tradat finds himself attracted to the young farmer boy, often leaving gifts and slaughtering the predators that come after his family and their farm.

I want the story to focus on these two eventually meeting, and beginning a quiet secretive friendship that becomes more as the two grow up. I want this to be an extensive story, filled with drama in regards to the families and their reaction to the two, ofcourse plenty of horror with the gore and violence that comes with vampires, and the genuine love that can blossom between our two characters.

I personally prefer Verified users, feel free to DM me!!!
hey! i love this idea but i usually rp on discord. is that ok? if so, my user is .moook. if u want to add me on there(:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back